+ Reply to Thread

Thread: manitowoc .. stand by mode

Post Likes

manitowoc .. stand by mode

model IY0996N-261-D . But I can only find IY0906N . It has a remote condenser Not sure if its Indigo or Indigo NXT. Tech said it was dirty and cleaned it , then said board faulty , picked up board . Now says in Stand By Mode . I reckon I am going tomorrow . Any good info for me .

Post Likes
    High head pressure puts it in a standby. Seen low voltage trip the same.

Post Likes
    Tech support once told me it’s like a safe mode after it detects certain faults. If I remember right it needs to operate for 72 hours without seeing a fault before it resets itself, kind of like how a car needs to drive for a while for the computer to clear certain codes. I had one go into it after the bartender seriously screwed up the ice thickness, after 3 days customer said it was back to normal.

Post Likes
    Does it say SAFE MODE or STANDBY? They are different things. If it says standby, check the bin control settings in the controller.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    RESOLVED . When the tech entered info on to new board , he put the wrong model number , no serial number . the board was looking for a remote condensing unit . this one had a remote air cooled condenser. Yes it said Standby Mode .

Post Likes
    For the love of god bring back the qmodel!! It freezes water not interplanetary travel
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    AGREE . we have been selling more Koolaire models which are more simple and have less electronic controls .

Post Likes
    How's the price on a Koolair as compared to a Hozy I can get a Hozy cheaper than a Manny

Post Likes
    Koolaire is budget model.

Post Likes
    What ever you do, stay away from Blue Air ice machines. Ive had to change out 4 evap coils on them in the last month and half.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in