Post Likes

Article about work efficiency/knowledge

really the headline is what im trying to pass along, but im not smart enough to know how to copy and paste.

Hopefully the link works.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/you-g...99-ElxwYvAG_Ew

Post Likes
    I like the first quote...
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 10 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Think I may use that in my signature.
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    I like the first quote...
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 10 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Think I may use that in my signature.
    That was the quote I was trying to copy and paste but i couldnt easily do it and was to lazy to retype it.

Post Likes
    It always reminds me of the story about the woman who approached Picasso in a restaurant, asked him to scribble something on a napkin, and said she would be happy to pay whatever he felt it was worth. Picasso complied and then said, “That will be $10,000.”

“But you did that in thirty seconds,” the astonished woman replied.

“No,” Picasso said. “It has taken me forty years to do that.”

Post Likes
    This reminds me of one thing that my mechanic told me when I was a first year apprentice. If the job takes the average man 8 hours to do and with my knowledge and skill set I can do the job in 6 hours....why should I be punished.....Lets go home.