Post Likes

Duct Cleaning, What do you all think of it?

Purchase a Rotobrush, or not...?

Post Likes
    I’m having the same debate. Interested to see what everyone thinks

Post Likes
    If you are going to do Duct Cleaning then,it might help.

Post Likes
    If I am looking to help my customers it isn't at the top of the list, but not off of it completely.

If you have a growing company with a growing list of maintenance agreements. installing a lot of IAQ equipment, filtration, humidifiers, dehumidifiers etc...... Then it might be right for you to add. Otherwise I would concentrate on that first.
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Purchase a Rotobrush, or not...?
    I had a rotobrush system for several years. Looking back after I sold it never paid for itself. My area it just didn't give folks the warm fuzzies to have their ducts cleaned. It's a good machine that when used properly does clean ducts but my marketing didn't bring the profit . I pushed it in winter but instead people wanted it in July and we had way too much AC work todo one then. I might have hired 2 guys that were not AC techs to do cleaning but I didn't want guys that couldn't do most all tech jobs.
    What is the price now for a machine ? I would make deal with one of those duct cleaning guys that are not AC guys to do them when you needed it done.