0 0%
  • $1,000,000

0 0%
  • $1,600,000

0 0%
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    The harassers are over here now. Wish the ARPC could identify this stuff and put a stop to it.

As a result, I'm out! In my humble opinion, they have some cleaning to do because it won't fix itself.
    You are the one wanting everyone sued. Harassment?
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

2. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
    Post Likes
    Don't flatter yourself GC.
    Yes your accident has caused many threads and very many posts... It is the hot topic of the year here... Generating thousands and thousands of posts..Why?.. Your constant denial and fallacious arguments.
    Ideally everyone stated what they had to say in fifty posts... You refuse to accept what they say.. the following thousands of posts are all your own doing as your comparisons and analogies change.
    You wanted our opinion on the accident ...we gave it.. you didn't like it and as a result have generated all these posts to convince us we are wrong.
    You went to trial you lost.
    You wanted to see what we thought..we agreed with the Jury.
    Let it go..its done ..it's consuming you...It's not healthy to live as such..Be grateful you didn't get ran over when you ended up in the car lane...be thankful that they were paying attention.
    You need to come to peace with yourself and stop taking it out on the world

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Let's try this one GC ok.
    Let's say you own a rental property.. people pay you to stay there.
    You rent to a guy .... The guy goes nuts busts out the window and shoots a group of people in the street.
    In this case you would be MGM you rented a place to someone...Whether it's one person.. fifty people...all in one location or scattered throughout the city...Three day lease...six months...it doesn't matter... your job of 'security' failed
    The guy who you rented to is the equivalent of the Vegas shooter..
    According to your argument you are responsible for the actions of that shooter due to lack of security.
    Lots of units...single units...makes no difference as you have placed the blame on the one who rented the space with your argument.
    Ok let's say he killed eight people...GC should you have to pay out eight to ten million for his actions?
    You may ignore this question... because it is too difficult to respond to and maintain your current position..or explain your position as to why it should not apply.
    See GC if I held the hotel liable.... Then I would also have to hold you liable in the given equivalent above.... And not only you but that means every renter would be responsible for the violence of it's tenants ....crazy isn't it.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I thought it was you who keep harassing us. How many posts have you made saying you should be allowed to ride your bike without looking where you going? And if you plow into a stationary object with thousands of feet of visibility, it's the fault of that stationary object.

Seriously?

The harassers are over here now. Wish the ARPC could identify this stuff and put a stop to it.

As a result, I'm out! In my humble opinion, they have some cleaning to do because it won't fix itself.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

6. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    You do realize what you are saying here, right????

According to what you believe you better have a billion worth of insurance coverage for your company if you do actually own a business. If you put new windows in someones house and a thief breaks in through "YOUR" new window you are liable for everything that thief does. After all it was your window the thief came through. You should have known that a thief could get through that window and put steel bars over it. You were negligent and did not do due diligence on your part so the liability is yours. Even if you had told them they needed bars and they signed a waiver, you are still on the hook. You better hope that the thief kills anyone he/she injures, because if those injuries leave them permanently disabled ain't nobody have pockets that deep.

That is the world you are saying you believe in, is that really the world you want to live in.
    The world a 'Tin Man' (siding and window sales guy) believes in...
    Revolves around the sales guy getting his/her own way regardless of circumstances.

That is NOT the rule of law...
    It is the rule of the loudest and most skilled BS'er...
    Something we knew better than...
    Before we rejected our old friend:
    Common sense!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    The point is that our society is already litigious beyond common sense. The small degree of injury exampled demonstrates that point. We can't expect businesses to cover every contingency. Let's examine a different example:

You're riding your bike. A 'shooter' knocks you off your bike, takes it, rides to the local high school and starts shooting.

Should you be sued because you didn't anticipate the possibility of a mass shooter stealing your bike? Because you didn't take proper precautions to protect against such an event? If you hadn't allowed him to steal your bike, those kids might still be alive.

Ridiculous? Yes. As so many law suits are. The U.S. system of litigation needs revamping in the worst way.
    Actually... this is being done as we type...

Trump is appointing federal judges who will not tolerate BS litigation and stupid greed payouts.

And with SCOTUS one member away from being solid constitutional Conservative...

The rule of law the founders intended (rather than the rule of BS'ers greed and corruption prefers) will become the standard in America again...

Much overdue IMO!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender60 View Post
    How could they have stopped it? How could they stop all guns on their property; with a sign?
    Oh yeah.. with a sign...

After all...
    Criminals obey signs...

Just ask a liberal DIM... they will tell you...
    In a round about way, a way they cannot be held accountable for...

Edit: And we have endless evidence that signs that say:

GUN FREE ZONE

Work... right...

Laws do not legislate morality...
    Morality is a choice!

And somehow, our society has failed to make that choice.

GA thinks the problem is the govt is setting a BAD example with their behavior (note GA did NOT say POTUS, rather government)...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Oh yeah.. with a sign...

After all...
    Criminals obey signs...

GUN FREE ZONE

Work... right...

Morality is a choice!

GA thinks the problem is the govt is setting a BAD example with their behavior (note GA did NOT say POTUS, rather government)...
    None of you 24/7 posters get out of the house much, do you?

Post Likes
    Oh yeah.. with a sign...

After all...
    Criminals obey signs...

GUN FREE ZONE

Work... right...

Morality is a choice!

Right there is the key; MORALITY.

Our society has shunned the hard way of life, morality is a hard way. It is easy to have sex with who ever you want. It is easy to blame all your problems on others. It is easy to believe everyone should pay for your mishaps/mistakes.

It is hard to avoid temptation in all its forms. It is hard to take responsibility for your actions. It is hard to deal with the costs of that responsibility.

Maybe that is where the saying "If it was easy anybody could do it" came from. I think this is a core difference between the left and right. The right tries to follow a more moral code, while the left tends to be fine letting people do what they feel will make them happy. As I have said before it seems the left is more for the individual and the right is more for society. Both have what is best for people in mind but the focus is what separates the two. In any case all the way left is not good nor is all the way right. A balance needs to be found somewhere in the middle. Right now the pendulum has swung so far left that attitudes just left of center seem like they are extreme right.

12. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
    Post Likes
    The world a 'Tin Man' (siding and window sales guy) believes in...
    Revolves around the sales guy getting his/her own way regardless of circumstances.

That is NOT the rule of law...
    It is the rule of the loudest and most skilled BS'er...
    Something we knew better than...
    Before we rejected our old friend:
    Common sense!
    Says the HVAC BS'er with his common sales pitch "if your system is ten years old, you need to replace it. And I am the guy to do it."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    Right there is the key; MORALITY.

Our society has shunned the hard way of life, morality is a hard way. It is easy to have sex with who ever you want. It is easy to blame all your problems on others. It is easy to believe everyone should pay for your mishaps/mistakes.

It is hard to avoid temptation in all its forms. It is hard to take responsibility for your actions. It is hard to deal with the costs of that responsibility.

Maybe that is where the saying "If it was easy anybody could do it" came from. I think this is a core difference between the left and right. The right tries to follow a more moral code, while the left tends to be fine letting people do what they feel will make them happy. As I have said before it seems the left is more for the individual and the right is more for society. Both have what is best for people in mind but the focus is what separates the two. In any case all the way left is not good nor is all the way right. A balance needs to be found somewhere in the middle. Right now the pendulum has swung so far left that attitudes just left of center seem like they are extreme right.
    So is the insurance company for MGM run by a bunch of Liberals? Or are they clorvoyant and know that the jury will be full of Liberals who will rule against them?

You guys have no clue how liability is determined and proven.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    You are the one wanting everyone sued. Harassment?
    Tell me Tool, is this statement from the ARPC?

Post Likes
    So is the insurance company for MGM run by a bunch of Liberals? Or are they clorvoyant and know that the jury will be full of Liberals who will rule against them?

You guys have no clue how liability is determined and proven.
    A lady is handed a cup of HOT coffee, at least I assume she is a lady, just not very smart. She puts the nonrigid cup of coffee between her legs, which collapses and burns her. She wins a huge settlement against McD's. The company lost all control of that cup the minute it went through her car window, it was in her sole possession for over 30 seconds, maybe close to a minute before the incident happened, so how would it be anyone's fault but her's? This is only one of thousands of suits that have come from liberal juries. A prudent company with deep pockets will drop a lot of money to avoid bad press. Does that answer your question?

Or you are more than welcome to give us your dissertation on how our courts system only gives out proper verdicts since you act like such an expert.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast