0 0%
  • $1,000,000

0 0%
  • $1,600,000

0 0%
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    if you can show me that paragraph in the MUTCD CA I can show you about ten to twenty other paragraphs they violated.

I am waiting...and you should be too.
    I showed it to you... you ignored it...so why should he bother.... you will ignore it as well

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    There is no road condition that could endanger a cyclist. They are pros. All they need to do is look where they are going.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cycl...161400091.html

See? I learned something from the H-Talk Jury.
    It stated several crashes which were the riders fault...the article doesn't help your argument...Grown men out racing each other on bicycles and crashing...then slow down...take less chances... can't win if always crashing right GC?... Racecar drivers have the same problem... they have to slow down...Baja...the same.
    And now we have what ...two organizations trying to tell us the problem lol.... really... the riders obviously are willing to balance risk vs winning a race....No organization is going to change that....'Hey you guys be safe'...lol the guy that pushed the envelope wins.... less safe yes...Won yes.

Post Likes
    And while I am at it... You average speeds of 23 and 24 mph for extended periods are pretty impressive.. about 18 for me... Maybe 21 if I really pushed.
    But anyway the point is you don't have to be that good GC... Enjoy the ride it's not all about getting your heart going.. can do that running in place at home.
    Enjoy the ride for the enjoyment... Stay safe as possible... The point is to average your speeds you are taking higher risks GC..with all those traffic lights and all that traffic is pretty impressive.... Too impressive to be done safely IMO.
    Can't you just ride for fun.... Why is it always a competition with yourself... To beat your time and others riders STRAVA times???
    STRAVA is killing bicyclists GC... Forget about STRAVA and beating another riders time... Safety first... Cheers

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    And while I am at it... You average speeds of 23 and 24 mph for extended periods are pretty impressive.. about 18 for me... Maybe 21 if I really pushed.
    But anyway the point is you don't have to be that good GC... Enjoy the ride it's not all about getting your heart going.. can do that running in place at home.
    Enjoy the ride for the enjoyment... Stay safe as possible... The point is to average your speeds you are taking higher risks GC..with all those traffic lights and all that traffic is pretty impressive.... Too impressive to be done safely IMO.
    Can't you just ride for fun.... Why is it always a competition with yourself... To beat your time and others riders STRAVA times???
    STRAVA is killing bicyclists GC... Forget about STRAVA and beating another riders time... Safety first... Cheers

If it's not on Strava, did it even happen?

(I log everything on Strava, but 99% of it is private. It is a really good training tool. But I do agree with your underlying point!)

Somewhat relevant:

https://amp.theguardian.com/sustaina...bility-lawsuit

Post Likes
    You use the word 'accept' so you define it. What part of the OJ verdict do you 'accept' and what part do you not 'accept?' Also, should we put it in the past and not remember it as a travesty and an injustice? But answer the first question first please.
    "Accept" in the normal sense of the word. As to OJ, apples and oranges. In a big way.

As for the Dems, I don't watch much of it. I want Trump again. Can't trust the Dems. They will give the world away for votes.
    Common ground!

Post Likes
    I think we all got that point.

The bigger point here is why?

I probably haven't been on a bicycle in over 40 years, but I always looked ahead. Same with all the motorcycles and other autos I've owned.

Don't think you've ever owned up to the gross negligence on your part that caused this accident. I'm just curious if you are still practicing those same bad habits.

That is an outstanding question Beer and allow me to respond so you and your two other cronies can be satisfied (though impossible).

I am a lame road cyclist. I never look where I am going. I crash into cars, trucks and pedestrians on a regular basis. I rarely go on a ride that I do not crash on. I find looking ahead as overrated. My 60K miles of experience on busy city streets has taught me nothing. I am still the worst rider out there. I am slow, out of shape, have a terrible physique, my health is deteriorating and I am about to die. I lie about everything I have every written here and I am a fraud.

You, on the other hand, should be commended for finding that despicable person on the internet and incessantly bringing it to the world's attention. You are above average in any regard. You tower above me in every aspect. I can see that you only post here for my well being and that my health and welfare if of utmost importance to you. I appreciate it greatly and am indebted to you. I wish I could be taught to ride better from someone of your stature and experience. And actually, my whole life is miserable.

There! Did you and your cronies get what you wanted from me? Are you through yet? I gave you the golden egg and creme de la creme.

You can hang that up in your bathrooms for the next time you have a little difficulty.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    I think we all got that point.

The bigger point here is why?

I probably haven't been on a bicycle in over 40 years, but I always looked ahead. Same with all the motorcycles and other autos I've owned.

Don't think you've ever owned up to the gross negligence on your part that caused this accident. I'm just curious if you are still practicing those same bad habits.
    Yes, I do still practice those bad habits. I never look where I am going, Why should I when I can just run into stuff. I do it all the time. I just crash into whatever...cars, trucks, pedestrians and just about anything that gets in front of me. My 15lb bike is one bada$$ road terror. More destructive than a big-rig. What I really like is to get my speed up to 40-50mph and crash into the side of cars. The air you catch is awesome. Kinda like Superman. You should try it. Oh, and I've never taken one bit of responsibility for any crash I'm in. I've sued every one of them and only told you about one...but there are hundreds. Again, it's fun to sue someone. The outcome is always so predictable and lucrative. As for the insurance companies, they're so generous and easy.

Post Likes
    Again, the bigger point here is why is it you do the things you do?

Why would you not slow down when your path was blocked?

Why would you run into my Suburban when I break down on the side of the road?

Yes, I do still exercise those bad habits. I never look where I am going, Why should I when I can just run into stuff. I do it all the time. I just crash into stuff...cars, trucks, pedestrians and just about anything that gets in front of me. My 15lb bike is one bada$$ road terror. More destructive than a big-rig. What I really like is to get my speed up to 40-50mph and crash into the side of cars. The air you catch is awesome. Kinda like Superman. You should try it. Oh, and I've never taken one bit of responsibility for any crash I'm in. I've sued every one of them and only told you about one...but there are hundreds. Again, it's fun to sue someone. The outcome is always so predictable and lucrative. As for the insurance companies, they're so generous and easy.

Post Likes
    Again, the bigger point here is why is it you do the things you do?

Why would you not slow down when your path was blocked?

Why would you run into my Suburban when I break down on the side of the road?
    Because I am blind and I can't see. Besides like I said, it's fun to run into stuff.

You have never tracked down a more lame cyclist in your internet history. I guarantee it...the lamest. And I'm so embarrassed that you outed me. Oh, I'm fat too.

Post Likes
    Sorry to hear you are fat.

And seriously cannot imagine why you refuse to look ahead, just makes no sense for a cyclist to not look ahead.

Because I am blind and I can't see. Besides like I said, it's fun to run into stuff.

You have never tracked down a more lame cyclist in your internet history. I guarantee it...the lamest. And I'm so embarrassed that you outed me. Oh, I'm fat too.

Post Likes
    Sorry to hear you are fat.

And seriously cannot imagine why you refuse to look ahead, just makes no sense for a cyclist to not look ahead.
    How many time do I have to bear my soul? I never look ahead. Why should I? I'm busy looking at my heart rate trying to get it higher and higher until it blows.

I should write a book on my riding style, it would become the new craze. Oh, and I might get rich on the book too. Most definitely.

Post Likes

Post Likes

I should write a book on my riding style, it would become the new craze. Oh, and I might get rich on the book too. Most definitely.
    Too late. It's called 'The Froome'.

https://youtu.be/Fc4O8Z4mOEc

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast