Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    If you told an Obama supporter what Obama did wrong, do you think they would agree with you? Multiply their support by about ten & that's what it's like trying to get a Trump supporter to accept anything that Trump does is wrong. I've already heard one Trump supporter say that even if he did hold back military aid to get the Ukraine to investigate the Biden thing that there was nothing wrong with doing so. So from my point of view, Trump can obstruct justice or bribe foreign officials & the specifics mean nothing to a Trump supporter because they ain't buying it. They cite the Mueller report as proof that Trump did nothing wrong when there was evidence of obstruction of justice in it. I've asked myself what its going to take to convince Trump supporters that he's done anything wrong & have come to the conclusion that its an impossible task. No matter what Trump has done or will do, his supporters would find an excuse for him & blame it on the left. So the answer to your question of "what did he do wrong" is nothing as far as you're concerned.
    You are dodging the question...

In YOUR OWN WORDS (no links)...
    Explain specifically what laws Trump broke...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    you call it obstruction of justice , being it was a coup attempt their was no justice to obstruct
    Go Trump

Post Likes
    as for what laws were broken against President Trump how about using a fake dossier to gain a fisa warrant to illegally wire tap a presidential campaign
    Go Trump

Post Likes
    Actually, no. Which is why the dims have dropped the Mueller report like a hot potato.

If you told an Obama supporter what Obama did wrong, do you think they would agree with you? Multiply their support by about ten & that's what it's like trying to get a Trump supporter to accept anything that Trump does is wrong. I've already heard one Trump supporter say that even if he did hold back military aid to get the Ukraine to investigate the Biden thing that there was nothing wrong with doing so. So from my point of view, Trump can obstruct justice or bribe foreign officials & the specifics mean nothing to a Trump supporter because they ain't buying it. They cite the Mueller report as proof that Trump did nothing wrong when there was evidence of obstruction of justice in it. I've asked myself what its going to take to convince Trump supporters that he's done anything wrong & have come to the conclusion that its an impossible task. No matter what Trump has done or will do, his supporters would find an excuse for him & blame it on the left. So the answer to your question of "what did he do wrong" is nothing as far as you're concerned.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    You are dodging the question...

In YOUR OWN WORDS (no links)...
    Explain specifically what laws Trump broke...
    First let me say this is just my opinion from whatever facts I'm aware of & how I piece them together. This is just about laws that I think were broken & not all that I think Trump has done wrong.
    1 - Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice according to the Mueller report which his supporters say that exonerated him.
    2 - Trump asking the president of the Ukraine to investigate Biden is at the least an abuse of power & if all the facts are known probably bribery which is one of the specific conditions in the Constitution for impeachment.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Leaders of countries speak with each other all the time. And ask for favors. Nothing unusual going on here.

First let me say this is just my opinion from whatever facts I'm aware of & how I piece them together. This is just about laws that I think were broken & not all that I think Trump has done wrong.
    1 - Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice according to the Mueller report which his supporters say that exonerated him.
    2 - Trump asking the president of the Ukraine to investigate Biden is at the least an abuse of power & if all the facts are known probably bribery which is one of the specific conditions in the Constitution for impeachment.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Leaders of countries speak with each other all the time. And ask for favors. Nothing unusual going on here.
    That really blindsided me, I wasn't expecting a Trump supporter to come up with an excuse for Trump's actions
    Gary
    -----------

8. Likes davidadavis liked this post
    Post Likes
    What laws were broken against him before or after the election?
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    None
    That's still being investigated.

Post Likes
    You don't remember obummer? One of the first things he did was go around and speak with the leaders of other countries.

If the Mueller report is/was as damaging as you seem to think it is/was, why aren't the dims using that against Trump today?

That really blindsided me, I wasn't expecting a Trump supporter to come up with an excuse for Trump's actions

Post Likes
    Note this is GA's opinion:

*If the Mueller report had any evidence in it that could stand the test of a court of law...
    It would already have been used in a court of law... to kick Trump out.
    The fact that it never was, along with the left has dumped the report... suggests there is no there, there.

*The transcript of Trumps' phone call is public... and there is NO quid-pro-quo in it...
    Sorry... that dog just will not hunt!

What DID happen...
    Was/is the crime Biden committed while in office...
    Was exposed in the MsM...
    Which they would never have done voluntarily.

GA thinks the major problem the left has with Trump:
    Is they are p*ssed that he (Trump) keeps outsmarting them...

GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    So, again, there are questions begging for an answer:

1. Is Trump such a genius that he is able to thwart the unending and monumental efforts of the Left?

2. Are the Dems so inept that they have allowed Trump to outsmart them at every turn?

3. Or is it that the Dems are so determined to get "Orange Man Bad" out of the White House that they will go to any lengths?

4. Why did Schiff keep the "Whistle Blower" a secret for 18 days?

5. If their Impeachment Inquiry is so 'heroically just', why can the public not hear and see the process and the transcripts?

6. Why has Schiff refused released the testimony of Kurt Volker which, by the accounts of members present, goes a long way toward exonerating Trump of any wrong doing?

These are just a few of the many questions regarding this event. There are others regarding the RC hearings that need answering.

That the Dems have shrouded the entire process in secrecy is disturbing, particularly since they leak everything else to the press.

I'll be the first to admit that Trump is weird. That Trump is impulsive. That Trump makes mistakes. Maybe even that Trump has skirted the line, but one thing we can be sure of is that Trump has broken no laws...at least nothing that the Dems can hang their hat on.

If he had, don't you think that the Dems would joyfully make sure that he'd be in the dungeon right now? Instead, they are holding a Secret Inquiry to impeach on dubious (at best) causation. Where the Dems are concerned in their "pursuit of Justice", their tactics are nothing new. Nor is the fact that they have no evidence, which makes it interesting that these dubious "whistle blowers" have appeared at just the right moment.

Post Likes
    You don't remember obummer? One of the first things he did was go around and speak with the leaders of other countries.

If the Mueller report is/was as damaging as you seem to think it is/was, why aren't the dims using that against Trump today?
    If the Senate was made up of all Independents, Trump would probably have already been impeached & removed from office. No matter what crimes the president commits, the only remedy is to remove him from office through impeachment. That is not going to happen as long as there are more than one third of the senate is Republican let alone the majority. Impeachment is more about politics than about the offenses committed.
    Gary
    -----------

Post Likes
    Solid reasoning. Selectively applied, it seems.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast