Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    GA has a question...

WHEN (not if) this latest BS line (The Biden thing) blows up in the DIMS face...

Will you lefties that have been supporting it...
    Admit you were wrong?

Come on ga-tech ... you're a smart man... you already know the answer.

Regressive's numbskulls have been vacuumed below 500 microns...

and are ready to weigh in a new charge...

per whatever the DummycRAT/Dead Stream Media manufacturerers of hoaxes du jour tells regressives to 'think'.

Orwell would be extremely proud of today's regressive DummycRAT Party.
    Sorry men, two meme limit.

2. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
    Post Likes
    Sorry GA the lefties will never admit to being wrong. If they say it's cold and dry and the temperature is 100 F and raining they would still try to convince you they are right.
    The problem with lefties is they are so dumb if their noses were turn up they would drown the first time it rained on them.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Sorry GA the lefties will never admit to being wrong. If they say it's cold and dry and the temperature is 100 F and raining they would still try to convince you they are right.
    The problem with lefties is they are so dumb if their noses were turn up they would drown the first time it rained on them.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...peachment.html

An excerpt:

"For example, you have denied the President the right to cross-examine witnesses, to call witnesses, to receive transcripts of testimony, to have access to evidence, to have counsel present, and many other basic rights guaranteed to all Americans. You have conducted your proceedings in secret. You have violated civil liberties and the separation of powers by threatening Executive Branch officials, claiming that you will seek to punish those who exercise fundamental constitutional rights and prerogatives. All of this violates the Constitution, the rule of law, and every past precedent. Never before in our history has the House of Representatives — under the control of either political party — taken the American people down the dangerous path you seem determined to pursue."
    Once Trump is impeached he will have a chance to confront witnesses... get depositions... etc...

Think of the house right now as a grand jury...... Once the grand jury has come to a conclusion they will indict... or impeach... Trump and his Trumps legal team can then have at it.

Right now... the rule of law...lol is on Pelosis side.

I wonder who wrote that letter... it wasnt Trump himself... and it evidently wasnt someone familiar with law.... Jared ???.. lol Trumps barber...???

He aint using a mega donor as a lawyer is he ??? Maybe it was Trump and dementia Rudy.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by model m-man View Post
    They have been digging almost 3 years and still nothing.
    He threw a cigarette out the car window in 1989.
    Removed a mattress tag in 1983.
    Farted in Church in 1987 ... Plenty for impeachment !!

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Here is a a good article about the white house letter from a reasonable source that sums things up pretty well.
    Not that any Trump supporter would agree to any facts that do not favor their supreme leader but some might find the information very interesting.
    https://www.justsecurity.org/66534/w...n-impeachment/
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    Here is a a good article about the white house letter from a reasonable source that sums things up pretty well.
    Not that any Trump supporter would agree to any facts that do not favor their supreme leader but some might find the information very interesting.
    https://www.justsecurity.org/66534/w...n-impeachment/
    According to that they could have went for impeachment from day one without any proof...no vote...but because one single person wanted to...isn't that easy.
    And oh Gary.
    What did Trump do wrong again?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    According to that they could have went for impeachment from day one without any proof...no vote...but because one single person wanted to...isn't that easy.
    And oh Gary.
    What did Trump do wrong again?

The fact is while it would be impractical, they don't need evidence to impeach the president, they just need enough votes from the house. Then the Senate would have to vote to convict to remove the president from office, so it's not very likely for the house to impeach a president without evidence. If you have to ask what Trump did wrong then my telling you would be an exercise in futility. He's done plenty wrong but whether it rises to an impeachable offense I'll just have to wait on the evidence.
    Gary
    -----------

Post Likes
    What laws were broken against him before or after the election?
    None

Post Likes
    The fact is while it would be impractical, they don't need evidence to impeach the president, they just need enough votes from the house. Then the Senate would have to vote to convict to remove the president from office, so it's not very likely for the house to impeach a president without evidence. If you have to ask what Trump did wrong then my telling you would be an exercise in futility. He's done plenty wrong but whether it rises to an impeachable offense I'll just have to wait on the evidence.
    Do tell me what he did wrong please.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Do tell me what he did wrong please.

If you told an Obama supporter what Obama did wrong, do you think they would agree with you? Multiply their support by about ten & that's what it's like trying to get a Trump supporter to accept anything that Trump does is wrong. I've already heard one Trump supporter say that even if he did hold back military aid to get the Ukraine to investigate the Biden thing that there was nothing wrong with doing so. So from my point of view, Trump can obstruct justice or bribe foreign officials & the specifics mean nothing to a Trump supporter because they ain't buying it. They cite the Mueller report as proof that Trump did nothing wrong when there was evidence of obstruction of justice in it. I've asked myself what its going to take to convince Trump supporters that he's done anything wrong & have come to the conclusion that its an impossible task. No matter what Trump has done or will do, his supporters would find an excuse for him & blame it on the left. So the answer to your question of "what did he do wrong" is nothing as far as you're concerned.
    Gary
    -----------

13. Likes davidadavis liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    Yeah... IMO you are right...

It is a form of arrogance...
    Edit: perhaps arrogance is not a strong enough word...
    Wonder if arrogant self-righteousness fits???
    To never admit wrong.

We need a recession WITHOUT govt safety nets...
    To cause some reality to sink into some hard heads...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Again Gary, GA will ask you:

Do you really want to live in a country where the law is selectively applied at the whims of a handful of folks who have a track record of screwing over everyone???

If you do not see the seriousness of this...
    You have not yet experienced BAD govt taking a slice of YOUR pie...
    And there is nothing you can do about it.

IMO everyone should experience that (bad govt screwing them over)...
    So they understand WHY
    'The rule of law'
    Is sooooo important!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast