Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    I don't think it's come out in this thread yet, but there is an interesting development anyone following this has already heard, but likely haven't considered the 'reason'. And it may not turn out very well for the dims.

There was the original whistle blower. Stating hearsay. So technically, does not even qualify for whistle blower status.

Then a second whistle blower came to be. Also requesting anonymity. Said he/she was the original source. Why and why?

Think about it. There was no need for that original source to say anything, since the transcript was released and there was nothing impeachable in there. Hmmm . . .

Think . . .

The second whistle blower, claiming to be the source of the info, was doing illegal snooping. Thinking he/she found something awesome, he/she told another.

This second whistle blower is using the whistle blower anonymity, the veil of anonymity, to keep him/her from getting arrested for doing illegal snooping.

Smart move on his/her part, but what that person is/was doing was illegal.

That's why there is a second, the original, whistle blower.

CYA
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    What laws were broken against him before or after the election?
    For one, the Trump campaign is alleged to have been spied upon. This is during his campaign, before he was even nominated. This is when the Russian Dossier came into play. This is when we came to know the names Carter Page and George Papadopolous, who were both associated with the Trump campaign. You'll remember that it was discovered that the FISA warrants to conduct the surveillance were based on the Dossier which has been discovered to be 'faked'.

I believe there is much more to know, but Barr and Durham et all are still investigating. I believe one reason for the current Dem push to impeach is to get it done before more damaging facts become known, and also as distraction. You don't hear much about Barr & Durham because they don't leak everything to the press.

I do find it odd that no one on the Left seems to find it unusual that the Dems have been on a mission to "Impeach 45!" from day one, and that when one effort fails, they move onto another.

Yet, after 3 years, they have nada (I expect this latest effort will be the same). Doesn't it occur to you that the Left is off the deep end?

Or do you believe that Trump is a criminal mastermind and is just too darned smart for the Left, who, in 3 years of giving it everything they have, have failed miserably to prove any of the allegations they've made?

Barrr & Durham are straight shooters and will not stop until they have the truth. You don't hear much about their investigation because they aren't trying to manipulate the public. They're just doing their job, and doing it well. The Left is afraid, and they should be. These guys don't fool around. And most significant is that they don't play politics. They care only about the truth.

Then there is the evidence that came out during the RC investigation. Page & Strzok texts are pretty damning, insinutating that they had a 'plan b' (insurance policy) in place in case Trump won the election.

There's a whole lot to dig up.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    I don't think it's come out in this thread yet, but there is an interesting development anyone following this has already heard, but likely haven't considered the 'reason'. And it may not turn out very well for the dims.

There was the original whistle blower. Stating hearsay. So technically, does not even qualify for whistle blower status.

Then a second whistle blower came to be. Also requesting anonymity. Said he/she was the original source. Why and why?

Think about it. There was no need for that original source to say anything, since the transcript was released and there was nothing impeachable in there. Hmmm . . .

Think . . .

The second whistle blower, claiming to be the source of the info, was doing illegal snooping. Thinking he/she found something awesome, he/she told another.

This second whistle blower is using the whistle blower anonymity, the veil of anonymity, to keep him/her from getting arrested for doing illegal snooping.

Smart move on his/her part, but what that person is/was doing was illegal.

That's why there is a second, the original, whistle blower.

CYA
    You forgot to mention that "Whistle Blower" #1 came to Schiff 18 days before he "came out". It sure does seem like it was a Schiff plot. I believe that at the very least, he was coached. This seems identical to the Kavenaugh Hearings, where one "witness" was debunked, and so more and more "witnesses" came forward. Oh, and it was discovered that the Blasey Ford (or whatever) had written a letter to feinstein months(?) before...she knew all about it and kept her mouth shut until the "perfect time". I'm sure they had a rehearsal party before the hearing commenced.

And now we have "Whistle Blower" #2. Deja Vu all over again.

I think we've all come to recognize the pattern. The Dems gasp and scream and declare an iron clad case, but soon, it begins to unravel, in spite of their best "by hook or by crook" efforts. And there they are, wearing an unraveled sweater, their own deeds exposed. You gotta love that.

Post Likes
    Think it was two months. Something was two months. Can't remember, and really don't care.

The dims are so disgusting, used to be the dims and the repugs would work together to make America great. No longer the case. Simply disgusting.

Maybe I should start a poll on how many of us think our politicians should be taken out behind the barn and butt whipped with a strap.

Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    You forgot to mention that "Whistle Blower" #1 came to Schiff 18 days before he "came out". It sure does seem like it was a Schiff plot. At the very least, he was coached. This seems identical to the Kavenaugh Hearings, where one "witness" was debunked, and so more and more "witnesses" came forward. Oh, and it was discovered that the Blasey Ford (or whatever) had written a letter to feinstein months(?) before...she knew all about it and kept her mouth shut until the "perfect time". I'm sure they had a rehearsal party before the hearing commenced.

And now we have "Whistle Blower" #2. Deja Vu all over again.

I think we've all come to recognize the pattern. The Dems gasp and scream and declare an iron clad case, but soon, it begins to unravel, in spite of their best "by hook or by crook" efforts. And there they are, wearing an unraveled sweater, their own deeds exposed. You gotta love that.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Think it was two months. Something was two months. Can't remember, and really don't care.

The dims are so disgusting, used to be the dims and the repugs would work together to make America great. No longer the case. Simply disgusting.

Maybe I should start a poll on how many of us think our politicians should be taken out behind the barn and butt whipped with a strap.
    Nah. Let's just do it, then take their "badges" away.

Post Likes
    Badges?

Don't need no stinkin' badges.

Post Likes
    Don't need no stinkin' badges . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OcM23Hbs5U

8. Likes vin lashon liked this post
    Post Likes
    The Constitution & the rules of law mean nothing to Trump so he is going to side step anything they throw at him. Even if the house votes for a formal impeachment completely according to the Constitution, Trump is still going to come up with some excuse to obstruct justice & not comply with any subpoenas. You'll never see Trump take an oath on the witness stand like Bill Clinton because Trump knows he could never tell the truth. The sad part is that all Trump's followers are completely behind him & have no interest in knowing the truth since it obviously would not fit their belief system. The only reason Trump is not cooperating is because he must have something to hide & the more he obstructs the investigation, the more obvious it becomes. Any unbiased onlooker would want to see the facts to determine the truth but not Trump supporters. They already think they know the truth & don't want to take the chance of finding out they could be wrong. Of course I don't actually know the truth any more than anyone else here does but Trump's actions keep pointing towards that of a guilty man. If you get stopped for driving drunk, you sure don't want to take a breathalyzer test unless you know you're clean.
    You keep talking about "Trump supporters" as though their only reason for supporting him is their own willful blindness. But I submit that many supporters have gradually moved to his side because they have discovered the other half of the story presented by non-traditional news media, and have rounded out their educations. Over a period of time, they have begun to realize that the one-sided, narrow-focused, cockeyed, poisonous offerings of media organizations like the New York Times, Washington Post, ABC News, NBC News, CBS News, CNN, MSNBC are often largely without merit, and sometimes outright lies; and have sought more objective and reliable sources. It is their rebalanced education, not their blindness, that has led them to see the light from 360 degrees.

Many of the newcomers are not staunch supporters; they are cautious and mindful. But as the leftist media continue to display their suicidal clown mentalities, the mortar will set, and the new supporters will become the freshest part of the foundation of President Trump's new establishment.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    You keep talking about "Trump supporters" as though their only reason for supporting him is their own willful blindness. But I submit that many supporters have gradually moved to his side because they have discovered the other half of the story presented by non-traditional news media, and have rounded out their educations. Over a period of time, they have begun to realize that the one-sided, narrow-focused, cockeyed, poisonous offerings of media organizations like the New York Times, Washington Post, ABC News, NBC News, CBS News, CNN, MSNBC are often largely without merit, and sometimes outright lies; and have sought more objective and reliable sources. It is their rebalanced education, not their blindness, that has led them to see the light from 360 degrees.

Many of the newcomers are not staunch supporters; they are cautious and mindful. But as the leftist media continue to display their suicidal clown mentalities, the mortar will set, and the new supporters will become the freshest part of the foundation of President Trump's new establishment.
    I can understand anyone moving away from the left & turning conservative for a lot of reasons some of which you already mentioned but how anyone can accept everything that Trump says or does as good for the country is beyond me.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Am I missing something... What is Trump accused of this time

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    Beating Hillary!

12. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    The republicans in the senate have already said they won’t convict. This gives dims the excuse to dig up... all they can ... before Trump and co are given a chance to refute it.
    They have been digging almost 3 years and still nothing.

14. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
    Post Likes
    The Constitution & the rules of law mean nothing to Trump..

Remember...

no matter how many lies,

no matter how much hatred,

no matter how much stupidity,

regressives sling at Trump every damn day...

Trump goes to work everyday doing the People's business.

Sorry men, two meme limit.

Post Likes
    GA has a question...

WHEN (not if) this latest BS line (The Biden thing) blows up in the DIMS face...

Will you lefties that have been supporting it...
    Admit you were wrong?

If not...
    They why should anyone take you seriously???

The lack of honesty...
    Speaks volumes about the credibility of the left supporters on ARP!!!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast