Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 274
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Likes
    It's not my day.



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Got it...thankyou



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    6,645
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    The aide is a gift right.
    Yes, a gift which probably the most common thing used of bribery
    Also there is no politcal rival...Biden does not have a name on a ballot..no one has been nominated either . No different than investigating you or me.
    I don't think there were too many poles at the time that had you or me beating Trump in 2020 but I'm seem to recall there were some showing Biden beating him. That just might qualify Biden as a political rival.
    Also Trump was having him look into someone else.. not creepy Joe..just because you are Joe's son doesn't mean you can't be investigated.
    Even if it was Joe and Joe was on the ballot.. crimes are crimes... regardless.
    So he should get a free pass because he might run for president?
    Who else you going to ask to investigate a crime in Ukraine ..A foreign leader ofcourse .
    Hey I might run for president...I can commit crimes now lol.
    But remember it wasn't even Joe he is having investigated....so it has nothing to do with Joe.

    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    It seems like you're O.K. with Trump even if he did use military aid to bribe the Ukraine for his own personal gain.
    I now can see why Trump supporters call it a witch hunt. Even if a crime is proven it would not be considered a crime if it was perpetrated by their president.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Just read it...the Democrats will be stomping their feet even harder



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    Yes, a gift which probably the most common thing used of bribery


    I don't think there were too many poles at the time that had you or me beating Trump in 2020 but I'm seem to recall there were some showing Biden beating him. That just might qualify Biden as a political rival.


    It seems like you're O.K. with Trump even if he did use military aid to bribe the Ukraine for his own personal gain.
    I now can see why Trump supporters call it a witch hunt. Even if a crime is proven it would not be considered a crime if it was perpetrated by their president.
    Bribery would be the US giving Ukraine lots of money and the Biden crew getting free passes for crime.

    And again...he is not a rival..neither is on the ballot...not that it matters anyway as Joe isn't the one being investigated.
    And even if he was...it's not a free pass to commit crimes...but then he is not the one being investigated.
    Since he is not the one being investigated...the rest of your argument is irrelevant.





    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  6. #32
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    7,449
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Just read it...the Democrats will be stomping their feet even harder

  7. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
  8. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Likes
    Here is why the liberals are so upset.
    Whistler blower.... Blowing over nothing.
    They want to shine bad light on Trump
    Trump says I will let the public hear the call.
    Now we know that crimes are being commited by the Biden crowd .... Which we wouldn't have known had they not started Whistler gate to begin with LOL
    So the Democrats turned on the light.. there was nothing there. Trump released the call which exposed them and now the light is pointing at the Democrats ROFL
    Good play Trump... Very good play.
    Yes the Democrats are upset ... They should be upset with themselves for being so stupid and desperate.

    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    20,701
    Post Likes
    In the real world it just keeps getting worse for Trump.
    Trump will get his chance to dispute the facts when the dims finally get done with their investigation and formally vote to impeach.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    20,701
    Post Likes
    The republicans in the senate have already said they won’t convict. This gives dims the excuse to dig up... all they can ... before Trump and co are given a chance to refute it.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    In the real world it just keeps getting worse for Trump.
    Trump will get his chance to dispute the facts when the dims finally get done with their investigation and formally vote to impeach.
    Impeach for what?
    For trying to get the missing hard drive



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,443
    Post Likes
    Democrats I swear.
    Mole in the presidents office that needs a beating.
    A perfectly fine call in regard to the missing hard drive and possible crimes by baby Biden.
    You liberals become mad at Trump because pelosi wants you too.. I swear.
    We could have got alot done since the election but you Democrats do anything you can to stop progress.
    Right off the bat... Trump reinstated a travel ban that Obama wrote up and used.. then the Democrats scream unconstitutional... Right off the bat.
    He tries to get a handle on the southern border... Unconstitutional... Was constitutional all the preceeding decades ...Many presidents have put up section of wall or fence,... About a third was already done,..... Hey it's been over a century .. let's get this finished.. people are just driving around it."
    Well that's unconstitutional.... Wow.
    The list is endless.. you guys are against Trump because the democratic Politicians are... No more... no less... Little parrot slaves and don't even know it... Use your own dam voices for a change

    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Prata di Pordenone
    Posts
    7,638
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    The Constitution & the rules of law mean nothing to Trump so he is going to side step anything they throw at him. Even if the house votes for a formal impeachment completely according to the Constitution, Trump is still going to come up with some excuse to obstruct justice & not comply with any subpoenas. You'll never see Trump take an oath on the witness stand like Bill Clinton because Trump knows he could never tell the truth. The sad part is that all Trump's followers are completely behind him & have no interest in knowing the truth since it obviously would not fit their belief system. The only reason Trump is not cooperating is because he must have something to hide & the more he obstructs the investigation, the more obvious it becomes. Any unbiased onlooker would want to see the facts to determine the truth but not Trump supporters. They already think they know the truth & don't want to take the chance of finding out they could be wrong. Of course I don't actually know the truth any more than anyone else here does but Trump's actions keep pointing towards that of a guilty man. If you get stopped for driving drunk, you sure don't want to take a breathalyzer test unless you know you're clean.
    i think your full of shit , President President Trump has been Harassed and laws have been broken against him from before the election .
    Go Trump

  14. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
  15. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    6,645
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by catmanacman View Post
    i think your full of shit , President President Trump has been Harassed and laws have been broken against him from before the election .
    What laws were broken against him before or after the election?
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •