Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819202122 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Trump aint gonna do jack shit to Erdogan. Heck... they fired shells all around our one outpost there and now Trump is pulling everyone out...... and probably sending them to Saudi Arabia along with a couple thousand more.... human shields....

And thats what they are... human shields...... but I have to wonder..... if Turkey were to have killed a number of US troops.. and if ... in Saudi the Iranians kill a few....... what will Trumps actions be for NOT retaliating.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Interesting perspective. The question about the ISIS prisoners held in the region was left for others to contemplate I suppose. The Kurds are fighting for their lives so it is going to be kinda hard for them to guard prisoners and Turkey can't do it until they "remove" the Kurds.

Time will tell if Trump's call is genius or madness - helluva way to run foreign policy though.
    Kill em.
    Without us there they don't get to act like spoiled POWs...they fly the ISIS flag in the POW camp lol.
    Hopefully they will just slaughter them..let a riot break out and kill em.
    Should have never taken em prisoner to begin with... they all shoulda been capped right from the start.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Also we must look at the bigger picture.
    Unrest in the middle East is good.
    Muslims killing each other...Good.
    Schools Universities etc .. blown up... Good.
    R and D facilities blown up good.
    The world is much better off with Muslims that are not building nukes.. state of the art aircraft... Ships etc.
    You only want to balance the power only enough that no one is actually winning and it's still a heal hole

Post Likes
    Take Iran for instance... Either should have been destroyed while the getting was good or we should have tried to turn them into friends.. which was possible as they at one time was not a very strict Islamic nation.. had a touch of the west about them .... We messed up on that one

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Hmmm...

Interesting conundrum here...
    A guy who is on the ARPC... is trying to pick an argument, by spinning the truth...

Why does this appear similar to what the DIMS are doing (using their position of authority to advance their agenda)???

First:

Here is a copy/paste of GA's quoted post, which led to the post quoted in this post:

Please prove with documentation the:
    Most people
    Objective people

Next:
    Here is what GA posted:

Please prove with documentation the:
    Most people
    Objective people
    WHY it happens all the time

Note the deleted line...

Typical spin from the TDS crowd...

Now for the requested answer...

GA knows the answer...
    The point is to get the poster who is whining because their position is crumbling...
    (YES... Trump is winning this one... )
    To ADMIT they are wrong.

Yeah, GA knows... libbies are a stubborn and proud and arrogant (arrogance is pride on steroids) bunch... they do not have the maturity nor integrity to admit when they are wrong...

So NewOld...
    GA has answered your question...
    Now will you answer GA's question...

Oh, and the other question GA posted also:

And
    Why a siting POTUS, asking for other world leaders to help clear up some details about a crime...
    Is over the line???

(Edit: sorry for the double copy/paste... )

First off, being a Mod/ARPC has nothing to do with anything. I can debate/argue with anyone just the same as anyone else does as long as I follow the rules. Accusing me of some how using my position on the ARPC to spin and abuse, I'll just chalk up to another ingenious conspiracy theory by a guy that I have zero respect for.

As far as the the line that didn't show up, that was just from the copy and paste, and color change that I made in response to you. Looking at it, I don't see any real difference in the response. with or without that line. I posted the proof that you requested concerning the shift in public sentiment about Trump's call to the President of the Ukraine.

As far as why I and many others think that Trump went over the line? I think its pretty obvious, but I will say it again. Using the office of President to possibly exert pressure on a foreign government to gather dirt on a likely political opponent is viewed by a large amount of people, as my original link showed, and countless other links show as being wrong. Believe and deny what you want.

6. Likes Lahrs liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Take Iran for instance... Either should have been destroyed while the getting was good or we should have tried to turn them into friends.. which was possible as they at one time was not a very strict Islamic nation.. had a touch of the west about them .... We messed up on that one

They WERE our friends...

A DIM (Jimmy Carter) screwed that pooch...

Why is it ALWAYS a DIM... that messes up deals where the USA is getting ahead???

And why is it the GOP that always has to clean it up???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    First off, being a Mod/ARPC has nothing to do with anything. I can debate/argue with anyone just the same as anyone else does as long as I follow the rules. Accusing me of some how using my position on the ARPC to spin and abuse, I'll just chalk up to another ingenious conspiracy theory by a guy that I have zero respect for.

GA was not accusing anyone of anything...
    Rather comparing behavior...
    To illustrate what the left does...
    If someone chose to take it personally...
    That was their choice.

As far as the the line that didn't show up, that was just from the copy and paste, and color change that I made in response to you. Looking at it, I don't see any real difference in the response. with or without that line. I posted the proof that you requested concerning the shift in public sentiment about Trump's call to the President of the Ukraine.

Still though...
    The material was taken out of context...
    Which is something the left is VERY good at... it is a tool of twisting the truth, rather than respecting the truth. Or put another way... a way to change the narrative.
    Regardless... it represents an attitude of thinking ones own opinion is more important than the truth.
    Again, a comparison of behavior...
    NOTHING was said about person-hood...
    Comparing behavior.

As far as why I and many others think that Trump went over the line? I think its pretty obvious, but I will say it again. Using the office of President to possibly exert pressure on a foreign government to gather dirt on a likely political opponent is viewed by a large amount of people, as my original link showed, and countless other links show as being wrong. Believe and deny what you want.
    GA is gonna hold you to that part in bold...

First... how many hundreds of times do we have to tell you TDS folks this:
    Trump was investigating a crime... there is more than ample evidence to that truth...
    IF (big word there) a person is interested in the TRUTH, rather than what they want to believe...

Next:
    So if using the power of holding office to extract (extort???) help from a foreign govt to hurt ones competition in an election is a bad thing (we know it is, it is illegal)...
    They WHY are BHO, Hillary, and a host of other household DIM names not being held accountable for their actions???
    Or is it only wrong (illegal) if the GOP does it...
    Is that how justice works for the left???

BTW: WHERE is the court admissible proof of what the GOP POTUS did???
    Here-say does not qualify as evidence... nor does second hand information qualify as whistle-blower evidence.

TDS is the problem here...
    Folks hate Trump sooo much (even if they cannot cite any documentable reason why)...
    They both believe things without doing the proper research to document... and automatically assume things that DO NOT EXIST!
    And when the laws are bent and broken to attempt to take Trump down...
    The lust to 'get Trump' outweighs the sense of justice our country was founded on.

You lefties are really a sad lot...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    The only Iranians that were our friends were the shah and the wealthy and elite in Iran. The Shia Muslims, the working folks, the poor all hated the U S and the west because of our support for the shah who was a very cruel and oppressive dictator.

We cant say what relations with the Iraqis would have been like had we turned the shah over to them. But we do know how not turning him over ended... lol

Post Likes
    No. Trump was digging up dirt on a political rival. I just can’t believe anyone cannot see that... knowing the man and how he operates.

My God... just admit. Lol

Hey, what’s the quickest way to find a Russian in Washington DC???

Just look in the shadows or behind the curtains near a member of the trump admin.

Post Likes
    New, you missed the irony.

You were accused of using your 'office and power' for personal gain, when you were simply giving a personal opinion and seeking the truth about the crimes of others.

Witch hunt! Unconstitutional even.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    No. Trump was digging up dirt on a political rival. I just can’t believe anyone cannot see that... knowing the man and how he operates.

My God... just admit. Lol

Hey, what’s the quickest way to find a Russian in Washington DC???

Just look in the shadows or behind the curtains near a member of the trump admin.
    It is getting tiring.

But if you believe that our own government took down the World Trade Center, then I guess you can believe anything. I used to think GA was smarter than that. I knew he was very partisan and agenda driven, but I used to think his head was at least basically screwed on straight. I’ve changed my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes

White House letter

Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    New, you missed the irony.

You were accused of using your 'office and power' for personal gain, when you were simply giving a personal opinion and seeking the truth about the crimes of others.

Witch hunt! Unconstitutional even.
    True, but I’m trying my best to live my life and find time to sift through his nonsense

14. Likes Lahrs liked this post
    Post Likes
    True, but I’m trying my best to live my life and find time to sift through his nonsense

emoji smiley face whistle

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819202122 LastLast