Page 1 of 22 1234567811 ... LastLast
    Post Likes

White House letter

In response to the dims request for info to impeach. Pretty freakin' good response.

"I write on behalf of President Donald J. Trump in response to your numerous, legally unsupported demands made as part of what you have labeled — contrary to the Constitution of the United States and all past bipartisan precedent — as an “impeachment inquiry.” As you know, you have designed and implemented your inquiry in a manner that violates fundamental fairness and constitutionally mandated due process."

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...peachment.html

It goes on and on. Like I said, it's pretty good. Definitely a biatch slap across the face of the dims.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Just more evidence of Trumps obstruction... Even if they take some kind of official vote... which they dont have to...... he will just move the goal post on cooperation again.

Probably headed to court..... lol
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Think I heard that Pelosi's response was "you're not above the law".

Yet her actions would indicate she thinks she is above the law. Certainly not following established precedent. Making it up as she goes. She's a smart cookie, no doubt about that.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Pelosi is full of it.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Just more evidence of Trumps obstruction... Even if they take some kind of official vote... which they dont have to...... he will just move the goal post on cooperation again.

Probably headed to court..... lol
    BS corn this so called "Impeachment" is ran by one committee and the extreme progressive faction of the communist Democratic Party with no input from the House neither the rank and file Democrats and none of the Republican Representatives.

How can you Impeach a sitting President with only a select extremely partisan committee with no comment, input or oversight from the Republican members of the committee and no vote from the House at large.

Just a few select extreme haters of President Trump are allowed to Impeach the President. Insane is not the word to described this.

Their meetings on impeachment evidence are closed to all Republican members of the committee. It is a pure partisan Unconstitutional way of running the committee and that way they can charge anything they want to including murder without any evidence at all.

This is absolute crazy and insane. How can they do this and Trump of course won't participate in his on lynching by these communist extremists on one committee. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    The Constitution & the rules of law mean nothing to Trump so he is going to side step anything they throw at him. Even if the house votes for a formal impeachment completely according to the Constitution, Trump is still going to come up with some excuse to obstruct justice & not comply with any subpoenas. You'll never see Trump take an oath on the witness stand like Bill Clinton because Trump knows he could never tell the truth. The sad part is that all Trump's followers are completely behind him & have no interest in knowing the truth since it obviously would not fit their belief system. The only reason Trump is not cooperating is because he must have something to hide & the more he obstructs the investigation, the more obvious it becomes. Any unbiased onlooker would want to see the facts to determine the truth but not Trump supporters. They already think they know the truth & don't want to take the chance of finding out they could be wrong. Of course I don't actually know the truth any more than anyone else here does but Trump's actions keep pointing towards that of a guilty man. If you get stopped for driving drunk, you sure don't want to take a breathalyzer test unless you know you're clean.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Trump is guilty of obstructing injustice. I support his efforts 100%. If possible I support him a lot more than that.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Think I heard that Pelosi's response was "you're not above the law".

Yet her actions would indicate she thinks she is above the law. Certainly not following established precedent. Making it up as she goes. She's a smart cookie, no doubt about that.
    The Ruling Elite always believe they're above the law. They reside atop the pyramid.

Post Likes

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    Trump is guilty of obstructing injustice. I support his efforts 100%. If possible I support him a lot more than that.
    Thank you for being honest & making my point.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    The Constitution & the rules of law mean nothing to Trump so he is going to side step anything they throw at him. Even if the house votes for a formal impeachment completely according to the Constitution, Trump is still going to come up with some excuse to obstruct justice & not comply with any subpoenas. You'll never see Trump take an oath on the witness stand like Bill Clinton because Trump knows he could never tell the truth. The sad part is that all Trump's followers are completely behind him & have no interest in knowing the truth since it obviously would not fit their belief system. The only reason Trump is not cooperating is because he must have something to hide & the more he obstructs the investigation, the more obvious it becomes. Any unbiased onlooker would want to see the facts to determine the truth but not Trump supporters. They already think they know the truth & don't want to take the chance of finding out they could be wrong. Of course I don't actually know the truth any more than anyone else here does but Trump's actions keep pointing towards that of a guilty man. If you get stopped for driving drunk, you sure don't want to take a breathalyzer test unless you know you're clean.
    You seem to be missing quite a lot here. Trump has set conditions to his cooperation. These conditions aren't unreasonable, and are in the interest of the American Public. Ask yourself...why is this process taking place behind closed doors? Why is the process not open and transparent? Why are the Dems unwilling to go on record, voting as to weather the Impeachment "Inquiry" should be put in motion?

A lot of whys here. I'm baffled as to why you don't see a problem with the party who has persecuted Trump and screamed for impeachment since before he was inaugurated, and why you don't suspect that this is yet another attempt to nullify?

Do you truly believe that it's "Truth" the Dems are after?

Post Likes
    Why is Trump being an obstructionist? I think the answer is clear if you remove the partisan blinders.

For a hypothetical example:

When I was a business owner I was required to keep records. In an investigation into my business a Grand Jury can ask to see those records, what benefit could I derive by telling them to F off if I were innocent and felt that they were persecuting me unjustly? What benefit would I receive by telling my employees not to appear under threat of losing their job if there was nothing to hide? The Grand Jury has the power to subpoena the records and the people so what would be the point?.
    Would I lawyer up - of course, but to initially show signs of cooperation and then reverse course and refuse any requests and become completely uncooperative does not scream innocence even though I may have not done anything wrong. How would it help my case to point fingers at other people that I suspect of wrong doing even if I have no proof? Would it be wise to accuse the prosecutor and the members of the Grand Jury of treason simply for having the audacity to continue their lawful investigation?

Why would a sitting president obstruct justice simply because he cannot stand the fact that congress has oversight over his activities?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...peachment.html

An excerpt:

"For example, you have denied the President the right to cross-examine witnesses, to call witnesses, to receive transcripts of testimony, to have access to evidence, to have counsel present, and many other basic rights guaranteed to all Americans. You have conducted your proceedings in secret. You have violated civil liberties and the separation of powers by threatening Executive Branch officials, claiming that you will seek to punish those who exercise fundamental constitutional rights and prerogatives. All of this violates the Constitution, the rule of law, and every past precedent. Never before in our history has the House of Representatives — under the control of either political party — taken the American people down the dangerous path you seem determined to pursue."

Page 1 of 22 1234567811 ... LastLast