Post Likes

Siemens Workbench Platform Daemon

My Siemens Workbench 4.7 platform daemon is stuck in startup and will not run. When I run the daemon from the start menu it says installed successfully but I cannot transfer a station to the local host. Anybody seen this?

Post Likes
    Finally got it working. Had to manually run the daemon from the console. When I try to transfer a station to my local host so I can run it on my PC, I get this error. Any ideas?

Transfer failed.
    com.tridium.platform.daemon.DaemonResponseExceptio n: Request to platform daemon at localhost failed:
    bad return code to commit file instance
    at com.tridium.platform.daemon.DaemonFileUtil.transfe r(DaemonFileUtil.java:650)
    at com.tridium.install.InstallScenario.commit(Install Scenario.java:1270)
    at com.tridium.platDaemon.ui.stationtransfer.FinalSte p.run(FinalStep.java:341)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Post Likes

Same Issue

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    Finally got it working. Had to manually run the daemon from the console. When I try to transfer a station to my local host so I can run it on my PC, I get this error. Any ideas?

Transfer failed.
    com.tridium.platform.daemon.DaemonResponseExceptio n: Request to platform daemon at localhost failed:
    bad return code to commit file instance
    at com.tridium.platform.daemon.DaemonFileUtil.transfe r(DaemonFileUtil.java:650)
    at com.tridium.install.InstallScenario.commit(Install Scenario.java:1270)
    at com.tridium.platDaemon.ui.stationtransfer.FinalSte p.run(FinalStep.java:341)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    I have the Exact same issue, Did you manage to resolve it? We have the Daemon running and even tried new Certificates.