Post Likes

Measure Quick R427A P/T Chart

Has anyone else noticed the pt chart for r427a is inaccurate in the measure quick app? I wouldn’t have noticed but I misplaced my Fieldpiece pipe temp probes and had to use my testo set to charge a compressor changeout. Used measure quick for target superheat but noticed evap temp was different than Testo. Testo said 39 degrees measure quick said 34 degrees. Pt chart on the box said Testo was correct.

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Post Likes
    So what was the gauge pressure, altitude and atmosphere pressure?

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Post Likes
    Also MQ displays the average not dew but uses dew for SH measurements.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Achso017 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the pt chart for r427a is inaccurate in the measure quick app? I wouldn’t have noticed but I misplaced my Fieldpiece pipe temp probes and had to use my testo set to charge a compressor changeout. Used measure quick for target superheat but noticed evap temp was different than Testo. Testo said 39 degrees measure quick said 34 degrees. Pt chart on the box said Testo was correct.
    The MQ is not incorrect, the app displays the weighted midpoint of the evaporator and the midpoint temperature of the condenser. We do this so you can have the average coil temperature. This is important for refrigeration. The superheat and subcooling use dewpoint and bubble point.
    JLB,

Post Likes
    Ok. Thx guys. I confess to not knowing about the differences between bubble point and saturation temp. I figured the app and Testo would use the average glide number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    you should check 407A on the testo 550, now that's wrong.