Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Likes
    I wonder...

If this impeachment thing...

Is in reality a smoke screen to divert attention away from what is coming...

Will be interesting when the IG report finally comes out...

You lefties had better get yourselves a bunch of BBQ sauce... as you will be eating a bunch of crow...
    And us conservatives may (or may not) be kind enough to let you cook it first...

GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I wonder...

You lefties had better get yourselves a bunch of BBQ sauce... as you will be eating a bunch of crow...
    And us conservatives may (or may not) be kind enough to let you cook it first...

Definitely a strategy. Here's one possibility:

https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread...8#post25798148

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I wonder...

Pretty sure you are right GA. I had that exact feeling the second after I heard Nancy is moving forward with impeachment hearings.

Literally one second later my thought was "Oh yeah, Barr, the IG and Durham must be closing in."

The truth guys like me and you have said was happening for the last two years. The set ups. The entrapment of Popodopolous(who the hell can spell that guys name?)and Carter Page. Comey and Brennan. Steele. And so forth....

They are running a diversion and an excuse for the media to ignore the information that will come out over the next year. To be able to have a "what about 'ism" to counter what is coming.

And all the liberal pea brained clucking chickens will continue on with their oblivious lives.

"Orange man Bad"

Post Likes
    Barr silently continues the investigation. I don;t believe that this is the kind of 'progress' the progressives hope for:

Trump counterprobe descends on Rome as questions swirl around mysterious Joseph Mifsud

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567