Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Likes

I am the fire-off KING!!!

I have to show up to this crap almost on a daily basis. This is what my guys are installing in a million dollar home. Sickening to say the least.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Was your company the low-bidder?

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Adlerberts-Protege View Post
    I have to show up to this crap almost on a daily basis. This is what my guys are installing in a million dollar home. Sickening to say the least.

PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

3. Likes Metalman0880, thatguy liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Was your company the low-bidder?

PHM
    -------
    Doubtful. I get to see every bid and we get decent money for these. It is a huge builder we do lots of homes for. Unfortunately I think my company goes low bidder on help .

Post Likes
    If you have a conscience, and it appears you do, you got to get out of there before either that company kills someone, or you end up hating HVAC.
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    If you have a conscience, and it appears you do, you got to get out of there before either that company kills someone, or you end up hating HVAC.
    Trust me man, and I know we have had our differences in the past. It is a fine line at the moment. I am ready to go back out on my own, it just hasnt felt like the right time yet.

Post Likes

Bla,Bla,Bla,Bla,Bla, and NOT One Single Time Did You Take ANY Credit For This Hackary Garbage? YOU are the Leader of these "Hack Turds", so "Step Off" your so called "Fine Line" your Walking, and be a Man for Once! That's it, until your next "Garbage Install Post", that some "Poor Home Owner" gets Stuck with. PS: You say You Do This On a Daily Basis So, would that Be about 365 of these a YEAR, give or take? WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS HACK COMPANY?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Post Likes
    Good post izen. If my company was doing crummy work, danged if I’d be posting pictures, etc...

Either work to straighten it out or move on.

Post Likes
    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3...15071129_zpid/

Million dollar home is a relative number/item.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lzenglish View Post
    Bla,Bla,Bla,Bla,Bla, and NOT One Single Time Did You Take ANY Credit For This Hackary Garbage? YOU are the Leader of these "Hack Turds", so "Step Off" your so called "Fine Line" your Walking, and be a Man for Once! That's it, until your next "Garbage Install Post", that some "Poor Home Owner" gets Stuck with. PS: You say You Do This On a Daily Basis So, would that Be about 365 of these a YEAR, give or take? WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS HACK COMPANY?
    Are you 15? That is a juvenile post.

Post Likes
    Are you 15? That is a juvenile post.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well then, let the post fit the OP's age then? Come on want-a-be tough guy, i got all night.! See, i paid my dues so hacks like you could try and infulltate our lines with their garbage. Be glad of it and just keep pouring your rotten breath into the keyboard! YOUR MOVE WORM! COME ON DON'T QUIT ON ME NOW WORM!! I Have Crapped Better than You Worm! Look, Lets face it, YOU ARE a LOOSER, so Get Used to It Right Now, so You Can find a good man or other? PSS: So Sorry folks and Dad, but this TURD gets under my skin, like no other here!/FONT]

Post Likes
    I’ll say this. I hold myself along with all our employees to a high standard. If I had people installing stuff like this one of a few things would happen:
    1) they would be back there fixing that correctly
    2) they would be terminated after fixing it
    3) if they didn’t fix it I’d just fire them
    4) if the boss wouldn’t let me fire them I’d walk

We all know help is tough, but it’s not worth keeping someone as an extra pair of hands with THAT kind of bs.

What do you think has been done that you DONT know about.

If you “run” these guys and do this on the “daily” your just as bad even if your not the one turning the wrench.

That kind of work makes piss poor look quality. Step up or step off.

Also if it was me, good bad or indifferent I wouldn’t be posting pictures like THAT under my name anywhere.

I made a guy re do a gas line that was 1-1/4” out of level yesterday. Do it right or don’t do it at all. Stand behind your work and your name. Zero pride in those pictures. ZERO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lzenglish View Post
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well then, let the post fit the OP's age then? Come on want-a-be tough guy, i got all night.! See, i paid my dues so hacks like you could try and infulltate our lines with their garbage. Be glad of it and just keep pouring your rotten breath into the keyboard! YOUR MOVE WORM! COME ON DON'T QUIT ON ME NOW WORM!! I Have Crapped Better than You Worm! Look, Lets face it, YOU ARE a LOOSER, so Get Used to It Right Now, so You Can find a good man or other? PSS: So Sorry folks and Dad, but this TURD gets under my skin, like no other here!/FONT]
    Obviously this guy has a drinking or drug problem of some sort. What is this nonsensical post? I have called him out before but these weird posts keep happening.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalman0880 View Post
    I’ll say this. I hold myself along with all our employees to a high standard. If I had people installing stuff like this one of a few things would happen:
    1) they would be back there fixing that correctly
    2) they would be terminated after fixing it
    3) if they didn’t fix it I’d just fire them
    4) if the boss wouldn’t let me fire them I’d walk

We all know help is tough, but it’s not worth keeping someone as an extra pair of hands with THAT kind of bs.

What do you think has been done that you DONT know about.

If you “run” these guys and do this on the “daily” your just as bad even if your not the one turning the wrench.

That kind of work makes piss poor look quality. Step up or step off.

Also if it was me, good bad or indifferent I wouldn’t be posting pictures like THAT under my name anywhere.

I made a guy re do a gas line that was 1-1/4” out of level yesterday. Do it right or don’t do it at all. Stand behind your work and your name. Zero pride in those pictures. ZERO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am not the boss. It is great therapy to vent to you guys. Please dont take these posts as me pleading for help. Purely venting.

And to lzenglish, once more. What is that?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast