+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Appointment core removal O ring

Post Likes

Appointment core removal O ring

I have several of the appion VRCRT, including 2 that are used for R410a refrigerant.
    The rubber O rings have failed on most of them and I need to replace them. The O rings are the ones that are at the end of the core removal tool and screw onto a service valve.
    Being from the UK, it’s not as easy as just buying them from appion in the US.
    Would any one know the size of these and type so that can order them from somewhere online, possibly eBay or Amazon if possible?

Post Likes
    Can you order from true tech tools? They have everything you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Something like this probably has what you need.

Post Likes
    Unfortunately Tru Tech Tools don’t ship to the UK or they didn’t last time I checked.

I picked up a box of O rings like the one you sent but they don’t fit properly or make a good seal.

Post Likes
    I wonder if you can use a micrometer to measure or call appointment and have them give you the spec for it.

Post Likes
    they are a fatter than standard O-ring....off the shelf kits don't have the right sizes.

the store you bought them from should be able to also order the kits. if you bought them on amazon, search for the O-ring kit KTMV40, it's just the O-rings, or search for KTMV25, it's the entire rebuild kit. check out Trutech's site for details. https://www.trutechtools.com/KTMV25

If you can't purchase.....locate a hydraulic repair shop....someone that manufactures high pressure replacement hoses, etc. they may be able to source you some for cheap. Just like every other large company.....Appion doesn't manufacture O-rings, they source from a supplier, you just have to find who that is.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in