Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 67
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    18,022
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Special-K View Post
    Even if he is impeached, which is possible because all that requires is a simple majority vote from the Democratic majority in the House, he is not relieved from office at that point now will he go to jail.

    Nothing happens until it goes to the Senate, whereas it takes a 2/3rd supermajority to convict and remove from office. Since the GOP has a majority there, and many in the Senate are actually lawyers who understand the difference in law and a dog and pony show; conviction will be next to impossible.

    I respectfully suggest you listen less to Democratic spin and spend more time studying the Constitution.

    BTW...I have my doubts that the House will be successful in impeaching Trump. There are still quite a few Democrats who are reasonable people that respect the Constitution.

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Louisburg Kansas
    Posts
    3,748
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    This entire thing is crazy. We have a whistle blower that is not a whistle blower. He admitted he has no first hand knowledge so his "whistle blowing" is hearsay. He is in reality an Obama plant. We have a crime being investigated that isn't a crime. We have S for brains trying to convict the president of the United States using a parody.
    In spite of all that and the failed Mueller report some people believe this crap.

    HOW DUMB CAN YOU GET????
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    4,774
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    This entire thing is crazy. We have a whistle blower that is not a whistle blower. He admitted he has no first hand knowledge so his "whistle blowing" is hearsay. He is in reality an Obama plant. We have a crime being investigated that isn't a crime. We have S for brains trying to convict the president of the United States using a parody.
    In spite of all that and the failed Mueller report some people believe this crap.

    HOW DUMB CAN YOU GET????
    I think you better call the White House because Trump REALLY wants to know who the "spys" are so that he can deal with them like they did in the good ol days.

    Now that we are blaming Biden and Obama can someone show how Hillary is to blame for it all, then we can have a MAGAt trifecta.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

  4. #30
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    6,741
    Post Likes
    The so-called whistleblower isn't a whistleblower, he's a leaker. He was declared a whistleblower because whistleblowers are protected from harrassment.

    But in this case, he wasn't really even a leaker, because he didn't have any concrete information. All he had was conjecture.

    President Trump put the transcript of his phone call to the president of Ukraine in a secure location to protect it from being accessed by leakers. Communications between world leaders are private. Information contained in these communications is not supposed to be published until it is released to the press by those world leaders. Placement of the transcript in a secure location wasn't a coverup; it was simply good sense.

    President Trump is not interested in defeating Joe Biden; Biden is doing that all by himself. President Trump wanted information on CrowdStrike, the company that "investigated" the 2016 DNC leak when their servers were kept out of the hands of the FBI.

    Recent attacks on President Trump are not because of errors committed by President Trump or his administration; they are components of the next phase in the coup attempt that has been going on since President Trump was elected president.
    Last edited by Space Racer; 09-27-2019 at 01:24 PM.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

    Change your vacuum pump oil now.

    Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

  5. #31
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,217
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Is there an actual smoking gun that would make it apparent that Biden committed a crime? If a video of a person bragging about something is enough to convict - Trump would be wearing a suit that matches his complexion.
    The Dems certainly have tried to put Trump in prison orange, or at least out of office. Without ceasing. For 3 years. Yet all attempts have failed. Haven't you ever asked yourself why? On both counts: That they can't get him out of office and/or in jail, and that they continue to try.

    How can you not believe that their efforts are exclusively TDS based?

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    23,418
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    The Dems certainly have tried to put Trump in prison orange, or at least out of office. Without ceasing. For 3 years. Yet all attempts have failed. Haven't you ever asked yourself why? On both counts: That they can't get him out of office and/or in jail, and that they continue to try.

    How can you not believe that their efforts are exclusively TDS based?
    Because he has his head up his flue Vin.

  7. #33
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    6,741
    Post Likes
    TRUMP GOES OFF On Clinton Campaign, New York Times, And Sexual Abuse Claims - FNN
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FSwFlqhZ6U


    Trump: Our campaign is 'existential threat' to establishment

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtKQc-eMjUE
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

    Change your vacuum pump oil now.

    Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    23,418
    Post Likes
    ^

  9. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    20,991
    Post Likes
    Tried to hide that phone convo... lol In the most secret computer they have...... lol

    If the convo is so innocent... and perfect...... why not just leave it where it normally sits...... I mean... there was nothing wrong with it... lol
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

    WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

    Chewbacca Mom 2016

  10. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    7,369
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Special-K View Post

    BTW...I have my doubts that the House will be successful in impeaching Trump. There are still quite a few Democrats who are reasonable people that respect the Constitution.
    A grain or two with the above "reason." It would only be displayed if they happen to reside in a vulnerable state.
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

    They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

    http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

  11. #37
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    6,741
    Post Likes
    Why Trump’s Focus on CrowdStrike Is So Key
    Sep 25, 2019
    .
    Now, let me tell you one other thing about CrowdStrike. CrowdStrike, when I saw that word in the transcript with the call between Trump and the president of Ukraine, just to remind you, CrowdStrike, private sector security firm that the Democrats hired to analyze their server that they claim was hacked. They didn’t let the FBI examine the server. And can you imagine the FBI said, “Okay”? You ever had the FBI come to your house and want to search and you say, “No, you can’t come in,” and they say, “Oh, okay,” and leave?

    Well, they showed up and Debbie “Blabbermouth” Schultz said, get outta here, we don’t want you to look at our server, and they turned around and left. And the FBI, as they’re leaving, finds out that the Democrat National Committee hired CrowdStrike. And it is their analysis and only their analysis, CrowdStrike, the only evidence that Russia hacked the DNC. That’s all. And everybody has just assumed that the Russians were the guilty party only because the firm hired by the Democrats said so.

    But CrowdStrike is alleged to have gotten something big wrong about Ukraine. CrowdStrike accused Russia of hacking a Ukrainian artillery app resulting in heavy losses, even though Ukraine has no incentive to help Russia, which is attacking them. Ukraine said it never happened. And yet CrowdStrike was asserting that Russia hacked a Ukrainian artillery app. How do I know this? Well, Andy McCarthy’s written about this in his book Ball of Collusion. Here’s the short little passage here that’s relevant.

    “CrowdStrike widely believed to have been wrong in a controversial 2016 judgment when it claimed that Russia hacked a Ukrainian artillery app resulting in heavy losses of howitzers in combat against separatists used by Moscow.” That’s a pretty big thing to be wrong about, and the only reason to point it out is, okay, if they’re wrong about that, what if the Democrat National Committee server was not hacked?

    Do you realize how convenient it was for them to be able to say that Russia hacked their server and then link Trump to Russia? The FBI never assumed that because they never got to investigate it. So the presence of CrowdStrike, Trump asking the president of Ukraine to look into CrowdStrike as well as Biden and his son.

    Now, just a little bit more about CrowdStrike ’cause I have paid attention, there’s not a single — I haven’t seen a single report focus on CrowdStrike in this transcript. Now, I know why the Democrats are ignoring it. The Democrats are bent out of shape that Trump even knows about CrowdStrike. They think Trump’s an idiot. With Trump specifically zeroing in on CrowdStrike the Democrats have learned today, after reading that transcript, what Trump is really doing here.

    Trump is soliciting assistance from allies all over the world to help Barr prove the scam run against him. That’s what’s going on. That’s what the Democrats have learned today with that word “CrowdStrike” being in the transcript. CrowdStrike, the founder of CrowdStrike is a Russian emigre who hates Putin with a purple passion. It seems to color CrowdStrike’s security work.

    Prime example being when CrowdStrike claimed that the Russians had hacked the Ukraine artillery software during the time Russia was invading Ukraine. CrowdStrike claimed the Russian hack caused the Ukrainians to fire on their own troops, killing thousands of them. They were dead wrong about it! And that’s a massive thing to be wrong about. Because the only problem was Ukraine said there was no such hack and no such battle and there were no such casualties.

    They said that CrowdStrike had made all of it up. And guess what? CrowdStrike withdrew its report and admitted that it was wrong. Now, this, whether it sounds like it or not, don’t doubt me, this is highly relevant to this entire Russian collusion story, which is why Trump was asking about it and why the Democrats don’t want the Ukrainians to reinvestigate it.

    The reference to CrowdStrike, mark my words, is momentous in this transcript today. I know damn well the whistleblower didn’t tell the Democrats about that or they would have a different strategy laid out for this. Because another thing — don’t doubt me on this — what this really means, folks, is that Trump — he was asking for assistance on Biden, but it’s all related. What Trump actually was asking the president of Ukraine to do was to help the attorney general.

    There’s no question in my mind now what this is. Trump is gonna get to the bottom of the origins of the Mueller investigation. He’s gonna get to the bottom of the origins of this coup that was run against him come hell or high water and he was asking the president of Ukraine for assistance today, and part of that is illustrating and proving the vile corruption of Joe Biden, which is monumental.

    https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...ike-is-so-key/
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

    Change your vacuum pump oil now.

    Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

  12. Likes vin lashon liked this post
  13. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Sumter, SC
    Posts
    726
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    This entire thing is crazy. We have a whistle blower that is not a whistle blower. He admitted he has no first hand knowledge so his "whistle blowing" is hearsay. He is in reality an Obama plant. We have a crime being investigated that isn't a crime. We have S for brains trying to convict the president of the United States using a parody.
    In spite of all that and the failed Mueller report some people believe this crap.

    HOW DUMB CAN YOU GET????
    LOL!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. Likes Missouri Guy, lions_lair liked this post
  15. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,704
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Tried to hide that phone convo... lol In the most secret computer they have...... lol

    If the convo is so innocent... and perfect...... why not just leave it where it normally sits...... I mean... there was nothing wrong with it... lol
    Maybe he should have had it put on a private server in his basement...then attempt to destroy it when told to hand it over



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  16. Likes lions_lair liked this post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •