Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Likes
    If Trump had committed a crime the low life democrats would already have impeached and removed him from office. The democrat party condones murdering babies and has the longest history of racism in the USA so lying to impeach Trump is well within their established character.
    It amazes me that they continue to fool so many people.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

2. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    If Trump had committed a crime the low life democrats would already have impeached and removed him from office. The democrat party condones murdering babies and has the longest history of racism in the USA so lying to impeach Trump is well within their established character.
    It amazes me that so many people choose to drink the koolaid.
    Fixed it for you...

GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    It amazes me that they continue to fool so many people.
    Exactly! Everything the dems favor is destructive to our republic. Not just the killing of unborn people but how about trying to destroy the Second Amendment? Then preventing the president from controlling our sacred borders. Clearly the dems want illegals to be able to vote. Everything the dems do is destructive to our republic.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    I'm just wondering, if your running mate (biden) committed a crime, are you not allowed to investigate it?

Post Likes
    What crime did Biden commit ?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Guess you have not been paying attention. Try to follow along corny.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Seriously, no one talked about this incident until Trump "got in trouble"...

Post Likes
    The media will never talk about the crimes of Biden or any other democrat. I just hope our AG does and does it in a court of law. Biden bragged about what he did on video and you ask corn what crime.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Is there an actual smoking gun that would make it apparent that Biden committed a crime? If a video of a person bragging about something is enough to convict - Trump would be wearing a suit that matches his complexion.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Seriously, no one talked about this incident until Trump "got in trouble"...
    This is both hilarious and profoundly sad at the same time.
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ksefan View Post
    If tRump could not learn from the Mueller report that he should not ask foreign leaders for help digging up nonsense about people he is running against in the next election, he is hopeless.
    Nations share intel all the time. This is not illegal unless it's being used for illegal reasons just as undermining an election.

The Dems and the media have spun this into something it probably isn't, and too many people in our country are too ignorant of our constitution to realize it.

Post Likes
    The Mueller report found him guilty of at least 5 charges but doj won’t indict a sitting president, sounds like the clown is above the law to me.
    Name them

Post Likes
    When he goes to jail after he is impeached I won’t be surprised. Everyone he hired is going to jail, Paul Manafort, Papadoupolus, Cohen, Roger Stone. Must be another conspiracy.
    Even if he is impeached, which is possible because all that requires is a simple majority vote from the Democratic majority in the House, he is not relieved from office at that point now will he go to jail.

Nothing happens until it goes to the Senate, whereas it takes a 2/3rd supermajority to convict and remove from office. Since the GOP has a majority there, and many in the Senate are actually lawyers who understand the difference in law and a dog and pony show; conviction will be next to impossible.

I respectfully suggest you listen less to Democratic spin and spend more time studying the Constitution.

BTW...I have my doubts that the House will be successful in impeaching Trump. There are still quite a few Democrats who are reasonable people that respect the Constitution.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast