Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst 123456789101112131656 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    You don’t need a crime to impeach. Trump is unfit for the job. His words, his actions. We would do just as well... and still have the respect of the rest of the world by just having a vacancy in the office for the rest of his term.

The guys a nut job.
    For your reading pleasure .

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Corny is just as hell bent about Trump as the dims are. Doubt he reads the article.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    If nothing else the Mueller report proved one thing & that is: the president is above the law & all his followers will support him no matter what depths he may sink to in furthering his own agenda.
    Wait... I've heard this tripe before somewhere... where have I hear this?

I remember now ...

We've all hear this every five minutes, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, from the very moment it was announced Trump won, from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS NBC, New York Times, Washington Post, etc., etc., etc..

This line of bull Obama is now dutifully regurgitated by their unsophisticated audience who laughingly try to convince us they're 'independent thinkers'.
    Let's give a rousing cheer for group think!

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    You don’t need a crime to impeach. Trump is unfit for the job. His words, his actions. We would do just as well... and still have the respect of the rest of the world by just having a vacancy in the office for the rest of his term.

The guys a nut job.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... we get it already... don't need facts, don't need proof, don't need truth... all regressives need is...

Last edited by biodieselman; 10-02-2019 at 10:49 PM.
    Sorry men, two meme limit.

Post Likes

Post Likes

Post Likes
    The democrats have lost their minds. They are so obsessed with a man that they went nuts and to the point of making up whatever they can think of in an effort to satisfy their thirst for political power. It is an amazing thing to watch except for the fact that they are destroying the republic in the process.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    The democrats have lost their minds. They are so obsessed with a man that they went nuts and to the point of making up whatever they can think of in an effort to satisfy their thirst for political power. It is an amazing thing to watch except for the fact that they are destroying the republic in the process.
    Everything the whistleblower said was true. It is in the transcript of the call released by the White House.

Post Likes
    ofc, just sharing, funny that he is conservative and thinks further in that direction than i do

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    ofc, just sharing, funny that he is conservative and thinks further in that direction than i do
    Napolitano often disagrees with prevailing conaervative thought, and there are other commentators/anchors that seem almost Liberal in their stance. This is another reason why Fox isnt part of MsM. They often give both POVs.

Post Likes
    Napolitano often disagrees with prevailing conaervative thought, and there are other commentators/anchors that seem almost Liberal in their stance. This is another reason why Fox isnt part of MsM. They often give both POVs.
    Dude... what does the word mainstream mean??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Dude... what does the word mainstream mean??
    Whatever the prevailing meaning is. In the case of MsM, ask almost anyone and you will hear the term used in relation to Liberally biased media. But even if some disagree, those in this forum will definitely agree. Perhaps it will help you to just think of MsM as Liberally Biased Mainstream Media. It's what the rest of us do.

Post Likes
    Whatever the prevailing meaning is. In the case of MsM, ask almost anyone and you will hear the term used in relation to Liberally biased media. But even if some disagree, those in this forum will definitely agree. Perhaps it will help you to just think of MsM as Liberally Biased Mainstream Media. It's what the rest of us do.
    I don’t need help, I know what liberal means and I know what mainstream means. If you say liberal media I would understand you are talking about CNN etc. If say mainstream media it is Fox and CNN etc. ... by definition.

Post Likes
    Does someone WANT that to be true...

OR

Does someone BELIEVE it is true???

BIG difference there...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst 123456789101112131656 ... LastLast