Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst 1234567891011121555 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Post Likes
    If nothing else the Mueller report proved one thing & that is: the president is above the law & all his followers will support him no matter what depths he may sink to in furthering his own agenda.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Again, this is a false statement.

The fact is that they couldn't pin a thing on him.

Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    If nothing else the Mueller report proved one thing & that is: the president is above the law & all his followers will support him no matter what depths he may sink to in furthering his own agenda.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

3. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    But the original Trump question as I see it. Did Biden and his son doing something that was illegal or not ethical per the current standards. I think the question should have been asked of and or by the DOJ not the Ukraine

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Again, this is a false statement.

The fact is that they couldn't pin a thing on him.
    You believe my statement to be false & I believe it to be true & hopefully time will tell which one of us is correct.
    Gary
    -----------

Post Likes
    You believe my statement to be false & I believe it to be true & hopefully time will tell which one of us is correct.
    With all due respect Gary, time already has shown Biden and his son guilty but not by a court "yet" because the liberals and commies still have control of the DOJ and the State Dept. IMHO.

You should broaden your news sources beyond MSNBC and CNN. Try Fox News and the Drudge Report that should get you on the "right" track so to speak. Yeah. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    This isn't an objective statement. Is it your contention that the Mueller investigation was kosher? That the mounting evidence of corruption and, in fact, that the whole thing was manufactured is irrelevant doesn't matter at all? That the only thing that matters is "Get Trump!"?

Isn't there actually no evidence whatsoever that Trump committed any crime, while the evidence that those behind the investigation committed many crimes is ever growing?

8. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    So how did the Counsel prove that Trump was above the law? That would imply that he broke laws, but they couldn't prove it?

Does that mean that "innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply in Trump's case?

Post Likes
    Gary, now is your chance. Lay out your case against Trump. Show your evidence. Show where the Mueller investigation found wrong doing by Trump. Saying an underling is guilty of a process crime is not proof Trump did any thing wrong, it is not actually proof that the underling did anything wrong so it can't be proof Trump did anything wrong.

Here you go let's see your orange man bad evidence. Just remember it needs to be admissible evidence not "I feel he has done something wrong it just hasn't shown up yet". Also saying it "appeared" he did something wrong, appearances can be deceiving. For example when he left the White house for 2 weeks at the beginning of his term it appeared that he was taking a vacation but the reality was Obama started a remodel project in the White House and Trump had to leave so the workers could complete it.

We're Waiting!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    With all due respect Gary, time already has shown Biden and his son guilty but not by a court "yet" because the liberals and commies still have control of the DOJ and the State Dept. IMHO.

You should broaden your news sources beyond MSNBC and CNN. Try Fox News and the Drudge Report that should get you on the "right" track so to speak. Yeah. Thank you very much
    With the way Trump has been investigating... trying to dig up dirt on Biden and Clinton... its pretty evident that the DOJ and state department and bowing down to the orange piece of sh*t pretty dang well.

Of course... Trump has them digging for facts on lines that have already been debunked... lol

The crowdstrike "server"... lol Biden... Clinton and the DNC in ukraine....... stralia....... its all been debunked.

Sad that these forks in the state dept feel the need to humor that sh*t stain.....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Gary said to my reply to his reply:

"the Mueller report proved one thing & that is: the president is above the law"

But has not been able to post anything to back up his feelings. Yet.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    I don't think I want to take the time to reread the Mueller report to bring out the points that implicate Trump when most here are obviously going to disagree or make excuses for Trump anyways. I remember when I read the report thinking it was obvious Trump had obstructed justice but technically not proven strong enough to impeach. I think the same way about this Ukraine deal. There's not enough conclusive evidence to impeach but there is sure enough to say that Trump is in no way exonerated from any wrong doing.
    Gary
    -----------

Post Likes
    I don't think I want to take the time to reread the Mueller report to bring out the points that implicate Trump when most here are obviously going to disagree or make excuses for Trump anyways. I remember when I read the report thinking it was obvious Trump had obstructed justice but technically not proven strong enough to impeach. I think the same way about this Ukraine deal. There's not enough conclusive evidence to impeach but there is sure enough to say that Trump is in no way exonerated from any wrong doing.
    I interpret that as not enough to find him guilty of anything. Whether you believe there's not enough to exonerate him is meaningless. Besides, they're not looking for facts that fail to exonerate...they're looking for facts to convict. And they are trying with all their might, yet nada.

And, perhaps the most salient point...if there was something...anything that the Dems could use to Get Trump!, they would use it. And we know that they have been and are pulling out all the stops to get something on him, yet no success.

There are only 3 conclusions to draw here:

1. Trump isn't guilty of anything and the Dems are just out to get him.

2. Trump is guilty of the Dem allegations, but is much, much smarter than the Dems, Congress and the Justice system.

3. Trump isn't guilty of anything and the Dems just can't hang anything on him, try though they might.

4. Trump is guilty but is just lucky.

I find #4 to be a serious stretch, given that the Left has brought out all of the big guns over the course of 3 years and pulled every dirty trick they can to get him. Nobody is that lucky.

As it stands, they have nothing. I believe that's because #1 is the reality.

Post Likes
    You don’t need a crime to impeach. Trump is unfit for the job. His words, his actions. We would do just as well... and still have the respect of the rest of the world by just having a vacancy in the office for the rest of his term.

The guys a nut job.

Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst 1234567891011121555 ... LastLast