Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1234567891252 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Post Likes
    Trump is rage tweeting now...... and of course coughing up more and more goodies for the news to print......
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Everybody who posted so far, except in #14, is over-estimating your fellow Americans' ability to develope an independent opinion based on sound reasoning.

Of course it's just my opinion; I could be wrong. <g>
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    RAGE tweeting Mikey.. the guy has got more than a screw loose..... his main bearing is shot.

Mikey... I dont really give a sh*t if Trump is innocent or guilty of something..... its his reactions..... the rage tweeting... the lies..... the attacks....

Its very entertaining.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Maybe he plays to his audience / opponents? Tit for Tat, so to speak?

Rage Ranting is about all I hear from the other side of the isle.

Based on what I see and hear from his opponents; they are dangerously deranged. I don't find it nearly as entertaining though.

It does not excuse the tweets and mentioning it is not my way of doing that - but let's do a subtle re-write. <g>
    ------------------
    RAGE ranting Mikey. The democrats have got more than a screw loose . . . . their main bearings are shot.

Mikey... I dont really give a sh*t if the Democrats are right or wrong . . . it's their ranting, raving, innuendos and outright lies and attacks . . . .

It's very entertaining.
    ------------------

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    RAGE tweeting Mikey.. the guy has got more than a screw loose..... his main bearing is shot.

Mikey... I dont really give a sh*t if Trump is innocent or guilty of something..... its his reactions..... the rage tweeting... the lies..... the attacks....

Its very entertaining.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

Its very entertaining.
    You should talk. You are missing your entire crankshaft!
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    You should talk. You are missing your entire crankshaft!
    One of my wheels has fallen off too....

And two windows are plastic and duct tape...

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    No quid pro quo:

Reports about the call [with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky] suggested that Trump had offered Ukraine military aid in exchange for investigating Joe Biden’s son.

However, the call transcript showed that there was no such quid pro quo. The two leaders discussed how the U.S. was helping Ukraine with military aid more than Germany and the European Union.

Trump asked if Zelensky could help him get to the bottom of the whole Russian collusion allegations, which he suggested may have started in Ukraine. Zelensky then brought up that one of his assistants recently spoke to Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, who is investigating Joe Biden’s son’s dealings in Ukraine.

Trump’s remarks about Biden’s son were in its entirety: “There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it … It sounds horrible to me.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ddamn-message/
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Yeah, it's pretty wild. If you listen to all of the talking points from the dims, they say things that cannot be backed up by their documentation. The dims are banking on the general public not knowing or reading the transcript of the released phone conversation.

Probably a better way to say it, but this is the first thing that popped into my head:
    So I guess you could say this is all just a big publicity stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    No quid pro quo:

Reports about the call [with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky] suggested that Trump had offered Ukraine military aid in exchange for investigating Joe Biden’s son.

However, the call transcript showed that there was no such quid pro quo. The two leaders discussed how the U.S. was helping Ukraine with military aid more than Germany and the European Union.

Trump asked if Zelensky could help him get to the bottom of the whole Russian collusion allegations, which he suggested may have started in Ukraine. Zelensky then brought up that one of his assistants recently spoke to Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, who is investigating Joe Biden’s son’s dealings in Ukraine.

Trump’s remarks about Biden’s son were in its entirety: “There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it … It sounds horrible to me.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ddamn-message/
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty wild. If you listen to all of the talking points from the dims, they say things that cannot be backed up by their documentation. The dims are banking on the general public not knowing or reading the transcript of the released phone conversation.

Probably a better way to say it, but this is the first thing that popped into my head:
    So I guess you could say this is all just a big publicity stunt.
    Do the DIMS ever do anything else???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Three days after his now infamous phone conversation with Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskiy, Donald Trump abruptly fired his director of national intelligence in favor of an inexperienced political loyalist.

The White House learned within days that the unorthodox call on 25 July with Zelenskiy had raised red flags among intelligence professionals and was likely to trigger an official complaint.

That timeline has raised new questions over the timing of the Trump’s dismissal by tweet of the director of national intelligence (DNI), Dan Coats, on 28 July and his insistence that the deputy DNI, Sue Gordon, a career intelligence professional, did not step into the role, even in an acting capacity.

But I am sure it is a coincidence.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    "Unorthodox?" Really? Donald Trump?
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

13. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Three days after his now infamous phone conversation with Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskiy, Donald Trump abruptly fired his director of national intelligence in favor of an inexperienced political loyalist.

The White House learned within days that the unorthodox call on 25 July with Zelenskiy had raised red flags among intelligence professionals and was likely to trigger an official complaint.

That timeline has raised new questions over the timing of the Trump’s dismissal by tweet of the director of national intelligence (DNI), Dan Coats, on 28 July and his insistence that the deputy DNI, Sue Gordon, a career intelligence professional, did not step into the role, even in an acting capacity.

But I am sure it is a coincidence.
    Providing a link to Party Line copy/paste is good netiquette.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...firing-ukraine

Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1234567891252 ... LastLast