Page 102 of 273 FirstFirst ... 252929596979899100101102103104105106107108109112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,314 to 1,326 of 3549

Thread: Impeachment

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    I have no commitment to either party. I don't vote straight tickets. I choose not to waist my vote on either of the two in the last election. Nether deserved my vote.
    The news wasn't about doing America a favor. It was about digging dirt and withholding military aid. Using a foreign power to affect our election.
    Y'all can defend T until the cows come home. Your set in your determination to make it right regardless of how wrong the buffoon performs.
    An honest man might choose to re-group and realize the King has no clothes.
    It isn't about who you want to win at times, its who you sure don't want as president, the fact you didn't vote at all, shows you didn't care.

Shame on you.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    I don't understand how you can say there was no factual basis for the investigation. The partial transcript that the White House released itself was enough of a factual basis to warrant an investigation. It proved that Trump wanted an investigation done around a political opponent who was already polling very well against him for the 2020 election. It may not prove that was his motive for investigating the Biden's but it is rather naive to think that Trump's motive could only be about corruption in the Ukraine & nothing else.

I don't know how many times i need to explain that whatever Biden did or didn't do is it's own issue & has nothing to do with what Trump did or didn't do. If Biden committed a crime then it doesn't matter if Trump committed a crime or not. Biden's actions are not negated by any of Trump's actions & neither are Trump's actions negated by any of Biden's actions. I'm not defending Biden at all so if you want to make a case for investigating Biden then go right ahead. I'm not against investigating Biden if the congress or justice dept. feels justified in doing so, but you are against an investigation of Trump. With Hunt, Kangaroo Court, madness etc.. are all expressions used to try & nullify any of the truth that might get exposed that further justifies the investigation & maybe the impeachment. You talk about fairness & yet you have Republican Senators who will to be the jury it if goes to an actual trial, saying the impeachment is already dead on arrival. It works both ways.
    It has everything to do with Trump. It goes back to 2016 and the Russia Collusion scam and 'meddling' in the 2016 election. Trump's timing may have been bad, but it's entirely plausible that he mentioned Biden, and in the mention, he followed protocol (told him AG Barr would be in touch).

Here's an article that gives a good assessment on the matter.

After you're done reading it, ask yourself: If it were Trump who demanded that the UKR prosecutor be fired or aid would be withheld and Donald Trump Jr with an undeserved seat on the board getting 83k/month for his ignorance of the industry, would you say "it doesn't matter"?

Here's the link:

Ukraine Ground Zero for Russia Collusion Hoax

Excerpt:

Given all the focus on nefarious Russia, you could be forgiven for missing the fact that Ukraine was always at the center of the Trump-Russia affair.

Viewed in this light, the Trump-Ukraine quid pro quo bribery narrative must compete with another explanation: Trump's determination to get to the bottom of an underhanded years-long campaign arrayed against him. One of the first things he did after the Mueller report debunked the collusion narrative was to call the Ukranian president and ask him to help do just that.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    It isn't about who you want to win at times, its who you sure don't want as president, the fact you didn't vote at all, shows you didn't care.

Shame on you.

Roy
    Misread Roy. I always vote and always care.
    Give me a relay with big enough contacts, and I'll run the world!

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Actually, that is the issue. You made it the issue.

You said something along the lines that national security was in jeopardy.

But have not been able to explain why national security was an issue.

We are still waiting for your answer.

Please speak.

Did you miss "assuming guilt"
    I'll try again. What I wrote ""Trumps crimes were of a nature that threatened the security of our country. This is assuming guilt. "
    Don't you agree if T is found guilty the assumption would be his actions created a threat to our National security. It's up to the hearing to asses this and determine if his actions constitute a threat, degree of guilt etc.
    I can't explain why or if National Security was at risk because the witnesses are still being called but these are the charges. But if T is found guilty, I will believe he created a threat wouldn't you?

Do you now understand what you need to know about T's crimes and misdemeanors.
    Give me a relay with big enough contacts, and I'll run the world!

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Misread Roy. I always vote and always care.

Funny hacker anyone reading your posts would have to conclude that you're a left wing Trump hating Democrat.

That is exactly how you come across IMHO otherwise you wouldn't be wasting your time 24/7 here trashing Trump on ARP. Yeah.

Gees give us a break, get a life. You're almost getting as bad as corn. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

7. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Gary.
    Why do you dislike Trump so much?

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

9. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Gary.
    Why do you dislike Trump so much?

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    That's a good question,
    I could talk about things that he's either said or done that I don't like but I could say the same thing about other presidents yet none of them bothered me like Trump. The only thing i can think of is that it's more a personal bad vibe thing. It has nothing to do with the media or politics either. The media might give me some ammunition but I can't give them any credit for causing me to feel the way I do about Trump. When I look at him I see a man whose quest for power has no limits & that is why i see him as a would be a dictator. I see a man who views the Constitution as nothing but an obstacle in the way of his power. Have you ever met anybody that just rubs you the wrong way even though they never did anything to you personally to cause you to feel that way? So we can argue about whether or not Trump did anything wrong but for me it goes much deeper than any individual act that he might or might not have done. That's pretty much it.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Yeah. You are right. He's corrupt like Papadopoulos and Flynn. How can I be so stupid and think for myself? SMH
    The absolute arrogance you have to assume you know the corruption in another country based on your personal political views in your country. Again... you don’t know Shokin, you don’t know UA politics. Pretending you do makes you look foolish.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    No

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    The absolute arrogance you have to assume you know the corruption in another country based on your personal political views in your country. Again... you don’t know Shokin, you don’t know UA politics. Pretending you do makes you look foolish.
    Keep up with this attitude. But as this inquisition continues and unfolds, it looks like once again..... I was right. Same as in the Russia scam, spygate, etc.

It's not arrogance. There is noting exaggerated about it.

And just like in the past shams, you and Gary will never admit the depths the democrats have sunk to.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    That's a good question,
    I could talk about things that he's either said or done that I don't like but I could say the same thing about other presidents yet none of them bothered me like Trump. The only thing i can think of is that it's more a personal bad vibe thing. It has nothing to do with the media or politics either. The media might give me some ammunition but I can't give them any credit for causing me to feel the way I do about Trump. When I look at him I see a man whose quest for power has no limits & that is why i see him as a would be a dictator. I see a man who views the Constitution as nothing but an obstacle in the way of his power. Have you ever met anybody that just rubs you the wrong way even though they never did anything to you personally to cause you to feel that way? So we can argue about whether or not Trump did anything wrong but for me it goes much deeper than any individual act that he might or might not have done. That's pretty much it.
    You know this is how I felt about Obama with 2 very important exceptions. The media loved Obama so they were always singing his praises no matter what crap he pulled where as Trump is always portrayed as being bad. The other is Obama did a bunch of stuff to bring this country down while Trump has done more to make this country better or at least he has tried.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    No
    Why not support your 'no' with substance? Why do you deem it irrelevant?

Page 102 of 273 FirstFirst ... 252929596979899100101102103104105106107108109112152202 ... LastLast