Page 156 of 229 FirstFirst ... 56106146149150151152153154155156157158159160161162163166206 ... LastLast
Results 2,016 to 2,028 of 2977

Thread: Impeachment

  1. #2016
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,201
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeKM View Post
    How do these people stay out of jail and have any position in the government ?


    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    She cute.

    Too bad it's wasted on pajama boy.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

  2. #2017
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,237
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Just like we have been saying for over a year now.

    And these guys will still never admit they were wrong.

    I have no idea how these people sleep at night. How does being so wrong all the time not bother them?

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    The best is yet to come. Durham and Barr won't mince words or play 'PC Nice' like Horowitz did. For them, it is what it is. They're just doing their job. The truth will come out, and it will be unadulterated.


  3. #2018
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    21,000
    Post Likes
    From what I have read the only thing that gives stain wood is a Chinese buffet and ex lax filled Russian hooker.

  4. #2019
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gladstone, Oregon (Portland)
    Posts
    1,756
    Post Likes
    The last straw for me, and why I won’t trust anyone ever again on the left is pretty plain and simple. One name: Kavanaugh!!

    I knew they were sleazy before but what they did to that honorable man is beyond reproach. Never again. Never again.

    Dirty, vile, despicable, disgusting, moronic, ignorant.....god damn parasites.

  5. #2020
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    21,000
    Post Likes
    Wonder if Kavanaugh and that freek Clarence Thomas trade notes on groping and stuff.

  6. #2021
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gladstone, Oregon (Portland)
    Posts
    1,756
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Wonder if Kavanaugh and that freek Clarence Thomas trade notes on groping and stuff.
    Wow. You are really far gone. If you really think Kavanaugh did anything you are a truly sick and disturbed man. Just disgusting.

  7. #2022
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    20,113
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Wonder if Kavanaugh and that freek Clarence Thomas trade notes on groping and stuff.
    You sound like a sick dirty old Democrat corn who needs his mouth washed out with bleech and your mouth wired shut here and where you live IMHO. Yeah. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  8. #2023
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gladstone, Oregon (Portland)
    Posts
    1,756
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You sound like a sick dirty old Democrat corn who needs his mouth washed out with bleech and your mouth wired shut here and where you live IMHO. Yeah. Thank you very much
    Good stuff Glenn. Ya, Corn-cob probably has a tattoo of Obama and Hillary, one on each butt-cheek, lol.

  9. #2024
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,707
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Just like we have been saying for over a year now.

    And these guys will still never admit they were wrong.

    I have no idea how these people sleep at night. How does being so wrong all the time not bother them?

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    Comey has already been named as giving orders on it.
    No wonder Trump fired him... Trump was right again.
    Question now is will Comey kill himself



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  10. #2025
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    728
    Post Likes
    Not gonna happen. Comey is a rock star now. Doesn't matter how dirty you are just trying to get something, anything on the President promotes you to a God like status in the deranged mind's of the Democrats and their puppet media.

    Hate is a terrible all consuming thing. Obliterates all common sense and hides the values of those who persue it. Everything these Democrats have claimed as core beliefs has been thrown out the window. All because they can't accept the fact that the American people chose President Trump over their rightful heir to the throne.

  11. #2026
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,237
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    Let me sum up in one sentence human rights and free speech in Canada for you, as there appears to be some confusion. You can do and say anything you want, just don't be a ****.

    Edit: why is my speech being censored with ****. I guess you guys aren't so free after all.
    A non sequitur.

    Here is what it says in detail:

    1) Keep your discussions civil and watch the name calling. If you feel yourself getting mad, back away until you cool off. We encourage debate and discussion, but it must be kept within reasonable standards.

    2) Racial or sexual slurs in any way, shape, or form are strictly prohibited.

    3) Art must be tasteful. Any pictures that are considered racial or social slurs are prohibited and are subject to removal from a public place without notice.

    4) Language. This is not a ice hockey locker room, foul language or dirty comments will not be tolerated in Canada. Language that is inappropriate may cause your mouth to be washed out with soap. Inappropriate comments concerning a persons spouse, children, family members, etc. are strictly prohibited and will earn you a date in court.


    ... See, we're not so different after all.
    Your summary here differs from that of openparliament.ca - https://openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/ , which is obviously written to provide special consideration for sexually deviant groups and for Gender Pronoun legislation. It doesn't state, however, the penalty for violation.

    One thing seems certain...that the definition of "hate speech based on gender identity or expression" is bound to be wrapped up in 'pronoun violations'.

    Are you able to provide further objective information on what speech is considered in violation and what penalties exist?

    ___________________________________
    Excerpt:



    Status

    This bill has received Royal Assent and is now law.

    Summary

    This is from the published bill. The Library of Parliament often publishes better independent summaries.


    This enactment amends the Canadian Human Rights Act to add gender identity and gender expression to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination.

    The enactment also amends the Criminal Code to extend the protection against hate propaganda set out in that Act to any section of the public that is distinguished by gender identity or expression and to clearly set out that evidence that an offence was motivated by bias, prejudice or hate based on gender identity or expression constitutes an aggravating circumstance that a court must take into consideration when it imposes a sentence.

    ___________________________________

    I'm not sure why you're downplaying the intent of the Bill. My posting it was nothing personal against Canada. You'll note that I also posted NYC legislation that seems similar or perhaps worse. Perhaps it will be helpful for me to reiterate that my comments are almost always rooted in the Big Picture, AKA 'Global Thinking'.

    I think Canada may be ahead in their headlong rush toward Leftist lunacy, but the US isn't very far behind. Trump is a reprieve from that nonsense, but I don't pretend that it won't persist, though slowed a bit. As you have noted, we spend a lot of time denigrating the Left in the US (and elsewhere) because we recognize the consequences of such cultural insanity.

    One small example is dictating that 'citizens' accept the deception that there are more than two genders.

    The simple reality of these kinds of bills is that they are an attempt to mandate justification for what is, essentially, unjustifiable.

    But the point is that it's not a specific culture or nation that we rail against. We rail against the destructive and insane ideology of Liberalism. We do so because we recognize that such ideologies are the beginning of the end of personal rights and freedoms. Indeed, cultures.
    Last edited by vin lashon; 12-12-2019 at 02:41 PM.

  12. #2027
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,237
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    You are being an idiot.

    Where are these minds that have been changed??? How many of the political left stay engaged in ARP to continue their 'education'?

    From my vantage point, nothing changes. Mmmm, well, almost. I'm probably a little more conservative from being around these parts than I used to be, but still very much central. If I was subject to the rabid hatred from my fellow countrymen, that is on display endlessly here, my 'education' would have ended long ago.

    Put another way Brian... If I was an alien reading ARP with zero other context, it would be hard to not conclude the Right are evil a$$holes with no self awareness. The exact things the Left are accused of, is on display from the Right every single day.

    If this is just sport, keep going, you're winning by forfeit. If this is to actually change minds and save your country, you need a new playbook.
    Should the bolded be our purpose? To amend our principles for our Liberal friends? No. I recognize that there are extremist threads/posts that aren't very productive (other than the venting of understandable frustration, and they do add 'value' in their own way), but there are also many well reasoned posts and comments and stimulating discussions.

    You'll note that there are several intelligent posters from the Left side who have been here for years, so, apparently, we haven't run them all off, nor is it our intent to do so. After all, it would be a very dull place without oppositional viewpoints. I suppose there are those who feel offended and leave. It's inevitable given the strong conviction of principle many here feel. As to winning by forfeit, I disagree. Forfeit has nothing to do with standing on principle. In this day and age, that rarely constitutes "winning".

  13. #2028
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    25,340
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    A non sequitur.



    Your summary here differs from that of openparliament.ca - https://openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/ , which is obviously written to provide special consideration for sexually deviant groups and for Gender Pronoun legislation. It doesn't state, however, the penalty for violation.

    One thing seems certain...that the definition of "hate speech based on gender identity or expression" is bound to be wrapped up in 'pronoun violations'.

    Are you able to provide further objective information on what speech is considered in violation and what penalties exist?

    ___________________________________
    Excerpt:



    Status

    This bill has received Royal Assent and is now law.

    Summary

    This is from the published bill. The Library of Parliament often publishes better independent summaries.


    This enactment amends the Canadian Human Rights Act to add gender identity and gender expression to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination.

    The enactment also amends the Criminal Code to extend the protection against hate propaganda set out in that Act to any section of the public that is distinguished by gender identity or expression and to clearly set out that evidence that an offence was motivated by bias, prejudice or hate based on gender identity or expression constitutes an aggravating circumstance that a court must take into consideration when it imposes a sentence.

    ___________________________________

    I'm not sure why you're downplaying the intent of the Bill. My posting it was nothing personal against Canada. You'll note that I also posted NYC legislation that seems similar or perhaps worse. Perhaps it will be helpful for me to reiterate that my comments are almost always rooted in the Big Picture, AKA 'Global Thinking'.

    I think Canada may be ahead in their headlong rush toward Leftist lunacy, but the US isn't very far behind. Trump is a reprieve from that nonsense, but I don't pretend that it won't persist, though slowed a bit. As you have noted, we spend a lot of time denigrating the Left in the US (and elsewhere) because we recognize the consequences of such cultural insanity.

    One small example is dictating that 'citizens' accept the deception that there are more than two genders.

    The simple reality of these kinds of bills is that they are an attempt to mandate justification for what is, essentially, unjustifiable.

    But the point is that it's not a specific culture or nation that we rail against. We rail against the destructive and insane ideology of Liberalism. We do so because we recognize that such ideologies are the beginning of the end of personal rights and freedoms. Indeed, cultures.
    Is that the legislation where the penalty is a $250,000 fine?
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

    I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

    Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Page 156 of 229 FirstFirst ... 56106146149150151152153154155156157158159160161162163166206 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •