Page 151 of 268 FirstFirst ... 51101141144145146147148149150151152153154155156157158161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,963 of 3475

Thread: Impeachment

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Lahrs, here is one example out of thousands.......

The members of the FBI, CIA, DOJ, DNC knowingly defrauded a FISA court in an attempt to remove and elected American President. Likely members of Obama's White House and likely Obama himself knew fraud was used to try and dig up dirt on Trump. This happened. It's not debatable despite the coordinated effort to muddy these facts.

My point is this is one of thousands of examples of what the democrats and deep state are up to. And guys like us know about it. We are not drawn to "group think". We are not lemmings. And the frustration you are commenting on is justified frustration. There is no reason so many in this country won't acknowledge what is happening. Some of these people are here on ARP.

You think the debate is too polarized. But what if the things we say are actually true? And we are up against a Goliath of an organized resistance against the truth. Against "distorted truth". Many of them know they are lying. Others are just sheep following the sheep in front of them.

And again, this FISA, spying, fraud perpetrated on the USA President is one example of the frustration we feel trying to wake people up. There are also things like tax cuts/deregulation helps the American worker. Notice how the lefties avoid that subject now? They used to argue the theory all the time. Heated debates. But now they don't touch it with a 10ft pole because the facts are in. But don't worry. The usual suspects will use the same tax cuts/deregulation lies down the road in a few years again and try to spread more of their propaganda.

Here's another. Haven't I've said for years that single payer will cost over 3+ Trillion a year. All the usual suspects argued that fact. Then Bernie came out with his estimated costs. And we all know Washington's original estimates are low. But let's just take that number. 3+ Trillion per year. I brought up that Bernie's estimate was what I have been saying it would cost for years. I was finally backed up by a leftist leader. Instead of the usual suspects of ARP admitting they were wrong, they argued with me that Bernie's estimate was high and bloated. It could be done for less. Well then other leftist leaders came out and not only said Bernie's estimate wasn't high, their estimates were even higher! Wasn't Warren's over 4 trillion?

There are so many examples like these.

This is our frustration and it's justified. Stop believing things are equal on both sides. This isn't Canada. We are fighting insanity. We are fighting the "distorted truth" Gandhi spoke of. And sitting back or having respectfully debating these people isn't an option. I wish it was.
    All true. The problem is that it only resonates with those able to recognize the truth. The rest are either deceived, ignorant or complicit. It's a given that all in that number are democrats.

2. Likes Brian8383 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    It's nice you have the ability to ignore the obvious. Just go back to reading all about your conspiracy theories with your blinders on and let the adults discuss the facts.
    What's the obvious?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    You seem to be under the impression that the impeachment process can't be abused. It can and is. The real question here is why the Dems believe themselves above the law. They've gotten away with it for too long, mainly because the RINOs put up with it and the masses have been ignorant.

The one good thing about this kangaroo court is that the public is finally seeing the Dems for what they are.
    On the other hand the public is seeing first hand how the president is uncooperative and deceitful when it comes to his wheeling and dealing with OUR money never-mind his complete stone-walling when it comes to his personal finances.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    On the other hand the public is seeing first hand how the president is uncooperative and deceitful when it comes to his wheeling and dealing with OUR money never-mind his complete stone-walling when it comes to his personal finances.
    Not really. Do a little research. Few are watching the impeachment process...they simply don't care. CNN is experiencing their worst ratings in years. Oh, and Trump is up and rising in the polls.

Post Likes
    It's nice you have the ability to ignore the obvious. Just go back to reading all about your conspiracy theories with your blinders on and let the adults discuss the facts.
    Nothing I said isn't 100% true. And it's what I've been saying for over a year.

Hey, also.... What happened to quid pro quo which fell apart then moved to bribery. That fell apart and now it's abuse of power which is an opinion and nearly impossible to prove. You guys will say abuse of power. Trump will rightly say he was looking out for the best interest of the USA. A President shouldn't send a dime to a corrupt nation. And Joe was involved.

And Trump has showed this is one of his main motivations. He doesn't want the USA to the chumps of the world anymore. Funny how being a chump doesn't bug you. How many times has he denied money? Hell, he even came down on Puerto Rico for their corruption.

One of the cornerstones of his winning campaign was Obama support of corruption all over the world. Pallets of cash and such.

The democrats are evil clowns. And you obediently follow them.

What a joke. You should be ashamed. But the benefit of having no shame is you'll never have to be ashamed. Must be nice.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

7. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    At the end of every phone call to my Dad in Oz he says, "Go Trump". I'm a little removed from Australian politics, having left the country fulltime a decade ago, but from what I gather from friends and family, there is a growing resentment for high taxes, immigration, social policies etc. Similar to North America in alot of ways.

I do take issue with Americans thinking everyone wants to move there or sees them as the pinnacle of success. N =1, I would never live in the US as it stands today. No doubt you'll all jump on me for that opinion, claiming I'm MSM brainwashed. Yet, it is primarily based on real world experience and the very words and complaints of the ARP Right, from which I get the majority of my US news.

As example, whenever my wife visits her parents in the US, I pray she returns safe. By extension, I couldn't imagine sending my kids to school every day down there due to the frequency of gun violence. The US homicide statistics are horrific. I'm not interested in debating the reasons for it, just the reality of dealing with what is.

But most concerning is the division of the people. The way in which the lot of you discuss topics in ARP, complete contempt and even hatred for opposing views, is alarming. There seems little interest in civility or embracing productive debate. Just self righteous indignation.

So no, not everyone wants to move to the US. Or sees it as successful, depending on how you measure it anyway. I for one don't mock the US, there is much I love about it!!! But I am a concerned neighbour.
    Lahrs, I'm delinquent on my reading I'm several pages behind. But with respect you impression of the US. You should come for an extended visit maybe 2 weeks and you will find this to be one of the safest and friendliest places on earth. The big cities are pretty good for safety but get out of the big cities see the country you'll be amazed and know why so many wish to come here.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    You KNOW they did this do you?... Sounds like a dim KNOWING Trump abused the power of the presidency.
    Read the report. It's in there. They know the FISA application was bullcrap.

And I've been saying these things for over a year.

It's funny. The report said there is no proof of political motivation. And the CNN's, NYT, WaPo, MSNBC will hang their hat on that. But that means there was no smoking gun email or outright admission. But there is TONS of evidence of a political coup. Clinesmith was in there. And what he did was obviously politically motivated.

He texted this:

“I am so stressed about what I could have done differently,” he wrote Nov. 9, hours after Trump’s victory. “Viva la Resistance!” he texted on Nov. 22.

But there is no email or text directly stating he did the things he did to help overthrow Trump. Horowitz wimped out in this regard by not naming the obvious political coup attempt. But the facts that that's exactly what it was are still in the report. There are many more examples of political motivations. Why were they spying on Carter Page? Because they said he was a "threat" when they all knew he was a patriot and a voluntary CIA asset and helped them in the past? They then falsified emails to keep the warrants coming. They were all in in that. They all knew it and smeared and used the man to spy on Trump.

17 "mistakes"? Mistake means no motivation. Then why are all 17 directed at hurting Trump. Mistakes would mean there should be 17 mistakes that benefitted Trump. Statistically that is IMPOSSIBLE.

There is a ton more in the report and Barr and Durham are going to nail these people. Horowitz is a career bureaucrat and he wimped out a bit. It's been his reputation for years. I knew he would do this months ago. It's well know around Washington that he uncovers facts but does what he can to not make direct enemies. But he handed Barr and Durham and dump truck worth of damming evidence. CNN, the Times will run with "no proof of political....." and not state what that means and then ignore the rest.

Dude, wake up.

See Lahrs. Frustrating as hell.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

10. Likes vin lashon liked this post
    Post Likes
    Forgive me for the late response. Been under the weather for the past few days. But to answer your question, here is a simple reply from a Google search:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free...eech_in_Canada

Seems I remember a few years ago someone (an American?) exercising their right to free speech in Canada, and got sent to jail or prison. This is what we hear about south of your boarder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    Really?? I'm not playing with anything. I mean exactly what I say and I say it because I think it should be said. You know, free speech!! If anything BB, I feel more limited in this corner of the internet than any where else. (Self imposed, stick to things that aren't strictly US, not my place, respect)

By what definition do I need to conform? Please explain what you are on about!

I live in a country that would let me be a pumpkin if I wanted to. Hell, healthcare would probably pay for the transition.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

12. Likes Brian8383 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer-Man View Post
    Lahrs, I'm delinquent on my reading I'm several pages behind. But with respect you impression of the US. You should come for an extended visit maybe 2 weeks and you will find this to be one of the safest and friendliest places on earth. The big cities are pretty good for safety but get out of the big cities see the country you'll be amazed and know why so many wish to come here.
    AM, I have spent a lot of time in the US. Maybe 3-4 months in total, spanning over the last 15 years. Most of it near your state.

Don't take offence to my comments, I love the place and 99% of the people I've met.

Yet, my assessment stands.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Forgive me for the late response. Been under the weather for the past few days. But to answer your question, here is a simple reply from a Google search:

Seems I remember a few years ago someone (an American?) exercising their right to free speech in Canada, and got sent to jail or prison. This is what we hear about south of your boarder.
    BB, I can find similar examples in the US.

In fact, today I tried out your example of telling people to get effed. The responses ranged from laughter to a response in kind. No jail time.

I have never felt limited in speech in Canada. Ever. This whole free speech malarky is just another crock your media lies to you about.

Here's some advice AM just gave me, "You should come for an extended visit maybe 2 weeks and you will find this to be one of the safest and friendliest places on earth." Let me tag on 'one of the most free places on Earth' in reference to Canada. Serious offer, come visit. Free accomodation in my guest suite. See for yourself. I reckon you'd be a riot in person.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post

Canada's Bill C-16

We have something similar that the Left wants to push through (so you know it's Leftist tripe). It's called the "Equality Act". Seems to be basically the same idiocy.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Bill Clinton leak exposes Democrats' double standard on impeachment

Excerpt:

A leaked memorandum of conversation obtained by The Washington Times found that Mr. Clinton pressured the Russian leader by offering U.S. political support for Mr. Yeltsin’s reelection — with just one catch: Russia first had to lift a ban on U.S. chicken imports, imposed over concerns that the poultry was tainted with bad bacteria.

Mr. Clinton did not mention that most of that Arkansas chicken was produced by Tyson Foods Inc., whose chairman, Don Tyson, was a close friend and political supporter. Mr. Tyson owned the $4 billion company, which was the world’s leading chicken processor.

Page 151 of 268 FirstFirst ... 51101141144145146147148149150151152153154155156157158161201251 ... LastLast