Page 101 of 273 FirstFirst ... 5191949596979899100101102103104105106107108111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,313 of 3549

Thread: Impeachment

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    I don't understand how you can say there was no factual basis for the investigation. The partial transcript that the White House released itself was enough of a factual basis to warrant an investigation. It proved that Trump wanted an investigation done around a political opponent who was already polling very well against him for the 2020 election. It may not prove that was his motive for investigating the Biden's but it is rather naive to think that Trump's motive could only be about corruption in the Ukraine & nothing else.

I don't know how many times i need to explain that whatever Biden did or didn't do is it's own issue & has nothing to do with what Trump did or didn't do. If Biden committed a crime then it doesn't matter if Trump committed a crime or not. Biden's actions are not negated by any of Trump's actions & neither are Trump's actions negated by any of Biden's actions. I'm not defending Biden at all so if you want to make a case for investigating Biden then go right ahead. I'm not against investigating Biden if the congress or justice dept. feels justified in doing so, but you are against an investigation of Trump. With Hunt, Kangaroo Court, madness etc.. are all expressions used to try & nullify any of the truth that might get exposed that further justifies the investigation & maybe the impeachment. You talk about fairness & yet you have Republican Senators who will to be the jury it if goes to an actual trial, saying the impeachment is already dead on arrival. It works both ways.
    Not exactly...they whine.
    The recording was released.. it did not match the accusation .. therefore that should have been if the investigation..What was said in the phone call was the basis for the investigation.
    The investigation was started due to lies and exaggerations.... therefore no factual basis.

As far as what Bidens did or not do...yes it makes a difference..They are tied to each other.
    The phone call was about the corruption central to Bidens.
    If Biden can openly admit his actions and nothing happens.. then there is no way we can say that Trump did anything wrong..The point of the investigation into the Bidens crimes is to see what else happened and who in Ukraine is involved in these pay offs

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    NSC Urged Trump to Discuss Corruption During Call to President Zelensky
    Politico is reporting that White House national security advisers suggested to President Trump that he should raise the issue of corruption during his first phone call to Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky back on April 21. The news appears to undercut the assertion made by House Democrats that Trump's only reason for bringing up corruption on his July 25 phone call was so the president could dig up dirt on his political opponent.

When President Trump released the transcript of his July 25 phone call to the president of Ukraine, Democrats were flabbergasted that the president had asked a foreign leader, who was receiving aid from the United States, to pursue open cases of corruption within his country. It just so happens that one of those cases involved former Vice President Joe Biden and the energy company Burisma, which lucratively paid the vice president's son, Hunter Biden.

The left acted like it was unheard of for the president to ask a foreign leader to investigate corruption, something the president is required to do before doling out taxpayer money. The whistleblower complaint alleged a quid pro quo situation regarding foreign aid to Ukraine and the corruption case involving the Bidens and Burisma. Then Trump released the transcript showing that no such quid pro quo occurred on the phone call.

So now we have an impeachment inquiry being led by Democrats who don't really know what the impeachment inquiry is actually about. Democrats brought in former Ukraine Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch on Friday and asked her how it felt to be fired by the president. Is that what Democrats are going to impeach the president on? The Democrats and the media thought they finally discovered an impeachable offense when Trump tweeted about Yavonovitch during her testimony on Friday.

So, it's official: Democrats now want to impeach Trump over a tweet.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...ooner-n2556588

Trump ignored aides' advice to raise corruption in first Zelensky call, source says
    https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...ukraine-071243
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    I don't understand how you can say there was no factual basis for the investigation. The partial transcript that the White House released itself was enough of a factual basis to warrant an investigation. It proved that Trump wanted an investigation done around a political opponent who was already polling very well against him for the 2020 election. It may not prove that was his motive for investigating the Biden's but it is rather naive to think that Trump's motive could only be about corruption in the Ukraine & nothing else.

I don't know how many times i need to explain that whatever Biden did or didn't do is it's own issue & has nothing to do with what Trump did or didn't do. If Biden committed a crime then it doesn't matter if Trump committed a crime or not. Biden's actions are not negated by any of Trump's actions & neither are Trump's actions negated by any of Biden's actions. I'm not defending Biden at all so if you want to make a case for investigating Biden then go right ahead. I'm not against investigating Biden if the congress or justice dept. feels justified in doing so, but you are against an investigation of Trump. With Hunt, Kangaroo Court, madness etc.. are all expressions used to try & nullify any of the truth that might get exposed that further justifies the investigation & maybe the impeachment. You talk about fairness & yet you have Republican Senators who will to be the jury it if goes to an actual trial, saying the impeachment is already dead on arrival. It works both ways.
    You are spinning both my points. It's a subtle spin of a very important point. But it changes everything. And it's how propaganda is used and people fall under its spell.

If Joe's crimes aren't worthy of a real investigation, why is the inferred meaning behind Trumps stupid phone call. Why aren't the rules the same. What isn't the deep concern you show about a stupid phone call there about Bidens OBVIOUS corruption?

Also think about this, Trump should have to request people imvedrigstr corruption fully that might involve democrats. He whoukdnt have been out in that position in the first place. And if it were the other way around and Trump was a Democrat he wouldn't have had to.

These are the tunjgs you should be concerned about. Becuase it shines a bright light on a truly terrifying embedded corruption in the system. And the system is deep and widespread. It goes from the ex President, to the intelligence agencies, to the deep state bureaucracy, to the media, to foreign agents and hostile foreign governments, to the plebs brainwashed into supporting the cabal.

Also, you can't explain away the fact that Trump made these comments knowing dozens of people were listening in. I know you've ignored that when I've mentioned it several times. But you can't explain it. And the reality you know is true. Trump would have made the exact same phone call if the entire world was watching.

Also, we just went through 3 years of the Russia scam with many of the same players involved in all the lies and deceptions. But for some reason you aren't at the realization that you are being played.

Gary, what Biden did is FAR a worse than what Trump is accused of. Yet no investigation into that vs the country is turned upside down and the democrats and media(same thing) are attempting to overturn an election. And you don't see this glaring problem.

Stop with the excuse that Biden's crimes have no bearing on what Trump did. That's not my point. And you are stuck on that because if you dealt with my actual point, you would have to admit to yourself that you have been played. Which is my actual point. And if you did see that reality, you could deal with trump's phone call proportionally and rationally. Because it's a stupid phone call that he would have made in front of every man woman and child in the entire world. And if it were made by any democrat against a republican, instead of the machine going after the Democrat they would go after the guy who actually did something wrong(Biden). You know this to be true, yet you won't admit it. Their narrative controls your beliefs. If it were Obama who said the same thing to Ukraine against any republican, you would never even consider that Obama did something wrong.

Here is exactly how it would have played out if roles were reversed. Please let this sink in because it's 100% true. The deep state would never mention it, become a so-called whistle power or even leak it to the press. But if it did get out, guys like Hannity and Limbaugh would make the argument that Obama was pressuring a foreign power to dig up dirt on a political opponent. You, the media and the deep state would reject it is a silly accusation not even worthy of discussion and launch a full investigation into the corrupt republican. AND YOU WOULD BE ALL IN SUPPORTING IT.

That's the reality you refuse to admit to yourself.

You are being played and you have been robbed of your independent thought.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Do you know Shokin? No
    Yeah. You are right. He's corrupt like Papadopoulos and Flynn. How can I be so stupid and think for myself? SMH

Post Likes
    Heard this this morning. Things like this strike me odd, Radcliffe asks something like, no where in this transcript do you use the word bribery, is this correct? And she replies, no sir.

That means she is not agreeing with Radcliffe, and it is not correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Do you guys remember about a month or so ago I asked if anyone noticed the democrats and media(same thing) have shifted from quid pro quo. Mainly because there is no case for it. But also because this all about politically scoring using any means necessary and nothing about right vs wrong?

Boy, what an insightful young man I am. It would sure save a lot of time if some people listened to people who have been historically correct in the past as things are unfolding.

Listen to Ratcliff destroy a major twisted narrative of the democrats and press(same thing).

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Maybe this will help you understand how Gary's mind is working:

Gary is watching a magician. The magician says look at my right hand, so everyone does. While the magician does something with his left hand. Then the trick is over.

Gary is saying that whatever happened in the left or right hand has nothing to do with the other hand. Gary has not shown he is capable of connecting the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    You are spinning both my points. It's a subtle spin of a very important point. But it changes everything. And it's how propaganda is used and people fall under its spell.

If Joe's crimes aren't worthy of a real investigation, why is the inferred meaning behind Trumps stupid phone call. Why aren't the rules the same. What isn't the deep concern you show about a stupid phone call there about Bidens OBVIOUS corruption?

Also think about this, Trump should have to request people imvedrigstr corruption fully that might involve democrats. He whoukdnt have been out in that position in the first place. And if it were the other way around and Trump was a Democrat he wouldn't have had to.

These are the tunjgs you should be concerned about. Becuase it shines a bright light on a truly terrifying embedded corruption in the system. And the system is deep and widespread. It goes from the ex President, to the intelligence agencies, to the deep state bureaucracy, to the media, to foreign agents and hostile foreign governments, to the plebs brainwashed into supporting the cabal.

Also, you can't explain away the fact that Trump made these comments knowing dozens of people were listening in. I know you've ignored that when I've mentioned it several times. But you can't explain it. And the reality you know is true. Trump would have made the exact same phone call if the entire world was watching.

Also, we just went through 3 years of the Russia scam with many of the same players involved in all the lies and deceptions. But for some reason you aren't at the realization that you are being played.

Gary, what Biden did is FAR a worse than what Trump is accused of. Yet no investigation into that vs the country is turned upside down and the democrats and media(same thing) are attempting to overturn an election. And you don't see this glaring problem.

Stop with the excuse that Biden's crimes have no bearing on what Trump did. That's not my point. And you are stuck on that because if you dealt with my actual point, you would have to admit to yourself that you have been played. Which is my actual point. And if you did see that reality, you could deal with trump's phone call proportionally and rationally. Because it's a stupid phone call that he would have made in front of every man woman and child in the entire world. And if it were made by any democrat against a republican, instead of the machine going after the Democrat they would go after the guy who actually did something wrong(Biden). You know this to be true, yet you won't admit it. Their narrative controls your beliefs. If it were Obama who said the same thing to Ukraine against any republican, you would never even consider that Obama did something wrong.

Here is exactly how it would have played out if roles were reversed. Please let this sink in because it's 100% true. The deep state would never mention it, become a so-called whistle power or even leak it to the press. But if it did get out, guys like Hannity and Limbaugh would make the argument that Obama was pressuring a foreign power to dig up dirt on a political opponent. You, the media and the deep state would reject it is a silly accusation not even worthy of discussion and launch a full investigation into the corrupt republican. AND YOU WOULD BE ALL IN SUPPORTING IT.

That's the reality you refuse to admit to yourself.

You are being played and you have been robbed of your independent thought.

Post Likes
    Perfect example:

8. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    D'oh !!

10. Likes Brian8383, vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Schiff looks as though he regrets calling Volker. Morrison hasn't been the 'star' the Dems had hoped for either.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    What's wrong with Schiff's eyes?

Post Likes
    Why do you ask?
    Name:  schiff eyes.PNG
Views: 40
Size:  465.1 KB

Post Likes

Page 101 of 273 FirstFirst ... 5191949596979899100101102103104105106107108111151201 ... LastLast