Page 1 of 167 123456781151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 3549

Thread: Impeachment

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    4,673
    Post Likes

    Impeachment

    I thought I would start a thread with the word Impeachment in the title for those reading ARP. Not really sure what to say or what to ask, as I know everyones opinion. I guess the only real question is if it will help Trump in 2020 or not.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    20,271
    Post Likes
    Sure it will help Trump. The communist Democrats are full of hate for Trump since he beat their crooked candidate socialist muliti millionaire Hillary who made millions in public office selling America to the highest bidder including Russia, Saudi Arabia and Red China.

    They just hate and lie and are burn't up with anger and want a communist America. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  3. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    23,500
    Post Likes
    I think Glenn sums things up pretty good.

  5. Likes lions_lair, Brian8383 liked this post.
  6. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,180
    Post Likes
    BTW David A...

    There is a thread for this subject already:

    https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread...ll-be-the-same

    Some interesting stuff towards the bottom of page one...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    4,673
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    BTW David A...

    There is a thread for this subject already:

    https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread...ll-be-the-same

    Some interesting stuff towards the bottom of page one...
    Did you miss where I said I was putting Impeachment in the title?

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,180
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Did you miss where I said I was putting Impeachment in the title?
    GA missed the point of another thread...
    When there is already a thread dealing with the details.

    OTOH... I guess putting a specific word in a title...
    Is magic and worth the waste of bandwidth...

    After all... this is ARP... where everyone is special and gets participation trophies...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  9. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    9,510
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by PAUL-HVAC-1955 View Post
    I HOPE THE DONALD IS NOT IMPEACHED..GOD BLESS TRUMP....I HOPE HE GETS ANOTHER 4 YEAR TERM...
    The Dems are hard at work to ensure that Trump is still with us after 2020.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,180
    Post Likes
    IMO... the end result of this charade...
    Will be more folks who are on the fence... realizing the left (read that DIMS) have gone loony...

    And who wants a loony tune making laws you have to follow???

    We have too many dumb laws already...
    Why not keep the person who is getting rid of excess laws that make life more difficult???

    Makes more sense to me...
    And a growing number of folks I talk to...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  11. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,483
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    IMO... the end result of this charade...
    Will be more folks who are on the fence... realizing the left (read that DIMS) have gone loony...

    And who wants a loony tune making laws you have to follow???

    We have too many dumb laws already...
    Why not keep the person who is getting rid of excess laws that make life more difficult???

    Makes more sense to me...
    And a growing number of folks I talk to...
    The poles are already showing this despite the lies from certain people and the media, GA. There has been a 10 point swing with independents in the last week.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

  13. #10
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    26,556
    Post Likes
    Yeah, it would be in the best interest of the dims to end this quickly. All they have to do is say something like:

    Although there are impeachable offenses, we have not been able to gather the hard evidence we need to take it to trial.

    That being said, I haven't heard any impeachable offenses yet. At least not if you compare what Trump said/did to what politicians and former Presidents do/have done on a regular basis.


    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    The poles are already showing this despite the lies from certain people and the media, GA. There has been a 10 point swing with independents in the last week.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

  14. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,483
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Yeah, it would be in the best interest of the dims to end this quickly. All they have to do is say something like:

    Although there are impeachable offenses, we have not been able to gather the hard evidence we need to take it to trial.

    That being said, I haven't heard any impeachable offenses yet. At least not if you compare what Trump said/did to what politicians and former Presidents do/have done on a regular basis.
    And I'd like to point this out to the dim bulbs. The guys who can't think straight due to emotions getting the better if them.....

    Just like Russiagate, Spygate, Ice cream scoopgate, and the half a dozen other _____gate's we have gone through in the last 3 years......... what WE, the conservatives, said from the very beginning ends up being true. This is a sham designed to tear the nation apart further about a silly phone call and that the dim bulbs/useful idiots are being played for chumps once again.

    Seriously, how many times does it take for them to see we were right and they got played as suckers again? For them to have that light bulb in their heads light up? What will it take to flip that switch and see what the Washington Democrats and the press are? Not that the Republicans are wonderful. Though some truly are. But what the evil force behind what the Washington democrats and press is. The "Republicans are jerks too" thing might be the main road block, the barrier, the brick wall to them waking up.

    Another road block, I believe, is them not understanding that their liberal sensitivities may be OK at the the local level. Some I support fully. But at the federal level, most are a disaster doing far more harm than good. And on top of that costing 1k times more than it should with zero ability for We The People to pull it back.

    Case in point. David often talks about the national debt which is caused by spending. I'd say it in his top 5 problems with both parties. Well then he should support Trump with open arms. If we had 100 Trumps in the house and 30 in the Senate, the debt problem would be reversed. But he emotionally is mad at Trump because the House once again increased spending. What was it this year? 15%? David says Trump should spend political capital to fight it, so it's his fault also. But then he supports these SHAM inquisitions that soak up every bit of political capital the man has. It's a miracle he's gotten done as much as he has.

    Another problem David has with Washington is the military industrial complex and the perpetual war machine. David is correct that spending and the 50 years of the perpetual war machine are arguable the two biggest problems with Washington politics. So, think how crazy it is for him to not support Trump just for these two things alone.

    I made that leap after about 3 or 4 years of paying attention back in my early 20s. It didn't take more than that. My beliefs were very much like Gary before that. Not crazy liberal. But I was left of center. But one thing I did have is.... actually two things......I've always possessed the understanding I might be wrong. I credit my parents and the private schooling I went though. Both always taught me to question what's in front of you. I have always carry that with me despite the persona I put forth here......but also and open mind that doesn't let emotion cloud the subject and evidence. Those two things were behind the awakening as to what the left is.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Brian8383; 11-24-2019 at 03:16 PM.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

  15. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    27,385
    Post Likes
    The democrats should say:

    Although President Trump is quite clearly guilty of crimes, misdemeanors, and as everyone agrees: constant lying about every possible thing - in the in best interest of Americans, and of America herself, we are laying our impeachment efforts to rest. However, we do not abandon our pursuit of Justice - rather; we are going to allow the you; The American People, to decide for yourselves on Election Day. We understand that The American People, in their overwhelming power and justified rage in regard to this presidential travesty - will never again elect such a corrupt and criminality laced person to Our Presidency ever again.

    I doubt that it would work - but it would still be their best move politically.

    Just absolutely Convict President Trump in the media; case-closed. Then move on - and get back to pretending that they care about about America and Americans so they can win back the Presidency.

    Trump plays a very long game - he always has. So; so long as the democrats rant; hanging themselves in public opinion, the less time they have to form an effective platform or form a cohesive effort towards winning an election. And the more they become known public figures the more opportunities to label them with catchy derogatory names.

    I am just some; lives in a small town, doesn't really give a shet, dumass - and that all seems pretty obvious to me. How can the democrats be missing it?


    PHM
    --------


    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Yeah, it would be in the best interest of the dims to end this quickly. All they have to do is say something like:

    Although there are impeachable offenses, we have not been able to gather the hard evidence we need to take it to trial.

    That being said, I haven't heard any impeachable offenses yet. At least not if you compare what Trump said/did to what politicians and former Presidents do/have done on a regular basis.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

  16. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,266
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    The democrats should say:

    Although President Trump is quite clearly guilty of crimes, misdemeanors, and as everyone agrees: constant lying about every possible thing - in the in best interest of Americans, and of America herself, we are laying our impeachment efforts to rest. However, we do not abandon our pursuit of Justice - rather; we are going to allow the you; The American People, to decide for yourselves on Election Day. We understand that The American People, in their overwhelming power and justified rage in regard to this presidential travesty - will never again elect such a corrupt and criminality laced person to Our Presidency ever again.

    I doubt that it would work - but it would still be their best move politically.

    Just absolutely Convict President Trump in the media; case-closed. Then move on - and get back to pretending that they care about about America and Americans so they can win back the Presidency.

    Trump plays a very long game - he always has. So; so long as the democrats rant; hanging themselves in public opinion, the less time they have to form an effective platform or form a cohesive effort towards winning an election. And the more they become known public figures the more opportunities to label them with catchy derogatory names.

    I am just some; lives in a small town, doesn't really give a shet, dumass - and that all seems pretty obvious to me. How can the democrats be missing it?


    PHM
    --------
    I agree with you 100% Mikey. The Democrats would have done better to make this a public opinion war instead of a political war. Not only can't they win the political war, they also turned people who believe Trump is guilty of the accusations against them.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Page 1 of 167 123456781151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contracting Business
HPAC Engineering
EC&M
CONTRACTOR