Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146149150151152153154155156
Results 2,016 to 2,025 of 2025

Thread: Impeachment

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeKM View Post
    How do these people stay out of jail and have any position in the government ?

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    She cute.

Too bad it's wasted on pajama boy.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Just like we have been saying for over a year now.

And these guys will still never admit they were wrong.

I have no idea how these people sleep at night. How does being so wrong all the time not bother them?

The best is yet to come. Durham and Barr won't mince words or play 'PC Nice' like Horowitz did. For them, it is what it is. They're just doing their job. The truth will come out, and it will be unadulterated.

Post Likes
    From what I have read the only thing that gives stain wood is a Chinese buffet and ex lax filled Russian hooker.

Post Likes
    The last straw for me, and why I won’t trust anyone ever again on the left is pretty plain and simple. One name: Kavanaugh!!

I knew they were sleazy before but what they did to that honorable man is beyond reproach. Never again. Never again.

Dirty, vile, despicable, disgusting, moronic, ignorant.....god damn parasites.

Post Likes
    Wonder if Kavanaugh and that freek Clarence Thomas trade notes on groping and stuff.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Wonder if Kavanaugh and that freek Clarence Thomas trade notes on groping and stuff.
    Wow. You are really far gone. If you really think Kavanaugh did anything you are a truly sick and disturbed man. Just disgusting.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    You sound like a sick dirty old Democrat corn who needs his mouth washed out with bleech and your mouth wired shut here and where you live IMHO. Yeah. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You sound like a sick dirty old Democrat corn who needs his mouth washed out with bleech and your mouth wired shut here and where you live IMHO. Yeah. Thank you very much
    Good stuff Glenn. Ya, Corn-cob probably has a tattoo of Obama and Hillary, one on each butt-cheek, lol.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Just like we have been saying for over a year now.

And these guys will still never admit they were wrong.

I have no idea how these people sleep at night. How does being so wrong all the time not bother them?

Comey has already been named as giving orders on it.
    No wonder Trump fired him... Trump was right again.
    Question now is will Comey kill himself

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Not gonna happen. Comey is a rock star now. Doesn't matter how dirty you are just trying to get something, anything on the President promotes you to a God like status in the deranged mind's of the Democrats and their puppet media.

Hate is a terrible all consuming thing. Obliterates all common sense and hides the values of those who persue it. Everything these Democrats have claimed as core beliefs has been thrown out the window. All because they can't accept the fact that the American people chose President Trump over their rightful heir to the throne.

Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146149150151152153154155156