Page 58 of 95 FirstFirst ... 84851525354555657585960616263646568 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    If a president asks the attorney general to investigate a political opponent for wrong doing then it may be questionable but nothing that borders on an impeachable offense. To bribe a foreign government with military aid to investigate a political opponent goes beyond just investigating wrong doing & that does border on an impeachable offense. I have yet to make up my mind if it is ,but at the least it would be sleazier than anything the Dems have done yet. It all comes down to what can be proven & not what any of us speculate.
    No bribery Gary...and not that that would automatically be impeachable.

Let's look at what we have here.
    Corruption in another country.
    We supply that nation with funds for stability.
    Ok the AG is trying to investigate what's going on.

A bribery is paying someone to drop a case..lose paper work.etc...to pay someone to cover up or lose something to get out of trouble etc.(Biden for example)
    That's not what we have here Gary.
    If I bought you a 12 pack every fourth of July for Christmas Gary...then I said hey Gary...if you don't fix that refrigerator to keep it cold I am not bringing it.
    Now file a complaint Gary and the entire court house would laugh at you.
    Now if I said Gary...either fix that parking ticket for my boy or no beer... then you have something.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Missouri Guy; 11-08-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    We'll just have to wait and see how this all plays out. It just seems like more and more stuff keeps trickling out that is not in the dims favor.

If there was a blatant impeachable offense, seems it would have gone to a vote much more quickly. The dims, with the aid of the media, are just doing everything they can to reinforce daily the 'orange man bad' narrative.
    A smear campaign against Trump to the fullest.. and an effort to Protect Joe...Joe has multiple shady dealings...this is also to instill fear in Trump to where he can talk about Joe.
    Trump has more "spirit" than that and it's not going to work.
    As a matter of fact I am pretty sure if they get Trump on the stand that every question they ask him he will be sure to bring it up in each response...then when they tell him he can't do that...he will still do it anyway.
    Will toss in the fake Russia thing in as well I expect

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    No bribery Gary...and not that that would automatically impeachable.

Let's look at what we got here.
    Corruption in another country.
    We supply that nation with funds for stability.
    Ok the AG is trying to investigate what's going on.

A bribery is paying someone to drop a case..lose paper work.etc...to pay someone to cover up or lose something to get out of trouble etc.(Biden for example)
    That's not what we have here Gary.
    If I bought you a 12 pack every fourth of July for Christmas Gary...then I said hey Gary...if you don't fix that refrigerator to keep it cold I am not bringing it.
    Now file a complaint Gary and the entire court house would laugh at you.
    Now if I said Gary...either fix that parking ticket of mine or no beer... then you have something.

I see your point but what Trump is accused of doing is more like "give the guy a parking ticket or no beer".
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    A smear campaign against Trump to the fullest.. and an effort to Protect Joe...Joe has multiple shady dealings...this is also to instill fear in Trump to where he can talk about Joe.
    Trump has more "spirit" than that and it's not going to work.
    As a matter of fact I am pretty sure if they get Trump on the stand that every question they ask him he will be sure to bring it up in each response...then when they tell him he can't do that...he will still do it anyway.
    Will toss in the fake Russia thing in as well I expect

If Trump ever gets on the stand which I highly doubt, you'll think he had alzheimer's disease. Every other answer will be "I can't recall".
    Gary
    -----------

Post Likes
    I see your point but what Trump is accused of doing is more like "give the guy a parking ticket or no beer".
    Did he illegally park?

6. Likes Brian8383 liked this post
    Post Likes
    If Trump ever gets on the stand which I highly doubt, you'll think he had alzheimer's disease. Every other answer will be "I can't recall".
    It sounds as though you've got it all figured out: Guilty!

8. Likes Brian8383 liked this post
    Post Likes
    He is too mouthy for his own good at times...I don't think he will go the I don't recall route...he will get caught up on something that is guaranteed... Not as big deal though as he is not a bar member..he never took the oath for the bar.
    Hopefully he will leak enough info against the Democrats with each question that they will stop asking him questions lol
    "So Trump when did you have for breakfast?"

"Well I was going to have waffles..but had to come here.. I was thinking about Joe using funds to help criminal hunter..so I got sidetracked and only had toast"

" Objection!!!!"

Trump says " that's how I felt about it to"

"Please stick to the question president"

"Well while I was eating my toast..I thought how many jobs I created to make this possible....While Joe took at least one job away that we know of.. the prosecutor...so Hunter could have his job.. although it not work"

Objection!!!

Ok..I did have some milk too..I love farmers...good people I tell you.

Objection!!

"Who doesn't love farmers"

10. Likes Brian8383, vin lashon liked this post
    Post Likes
    He is too mouthy for his own good at times...I don't think he will go the I don't recall route...he will get caught up on something that is guaranteed... Not as big deal though as he is not a bar member..he never took the oath for the bar.
    Hopefully he will leak enough info against the Democrats with each question that they will stop asking him questions lol
    "So Trump when did you have for breakfast?"

"Well I was going to have waffles..but had to come here.. I was thinking about Joe using funds to help criminal hunter..so I got sidetracked and only had toast"

" Objection!!!!"

Trump says " that's how I felt about it to"

"Please stick to the question president"

"Well while I was eating my toast..I thought how many I created to make this possible....While Joe took at least one job away that we know of.. the prosecutor...so Hunter could have his job.. although it not work"

Objection!!!

Ok..I did have some milk too..I love farmers...good people I tell you.

Objection!!

"Who doesn't love farmers"

If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Did he illegally park?

It doesn't matter any more than it does in you're example:
    Now if I said Gary...either fix that parking ticket for my boy or no beer... then you have something.
    Whether a parking ticket should or should not have been given is not the issue. It is the interference of the person trying to change the outcome by using their influence in the form of a bribe.

That is why I keep saying that what the Biden's did or did not do is not the issue. It is what Trump did or did not do that counts if there was any influence in the form of bribery or abuse of power.
    Gary
    -----------

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    He loves a crowd... He will want to shine during a hearing.. and shine he will
    He has pulled a few rabbits out of his hat before..I have confidence in him.. his style is just brash enough be almost a hostile witness

Post Likes
    Yeah, I saw the post you responded to, and my first thought was:

Trump doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut or when to put his smarty phone down and quit tweeting. He continually shoots himself in the foot for no good reason. Amnesia? Not in Trumps universe, LOL.

But as with most other posts on this thread, I just didn't have it in me to respond. Congrats to you, your response was better than I could have done, made me smile !!

He loves a crowd... He will want to shine during a hearing.. and shine he will
    He has pulled a few rabbits out of his hat before..I have confidence in him.. his style is just brash enough be almost a hostile witness

If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    It sounds as though you've got it all figured out: Guilty!
    I do think he's guilty just like the Trump supporters think he's innocent. The difference is I accept that it's just my opinion & I would not vote him guilty without more evidence than what I'm aware of to date. Trump supporters on the other hand would vote him innocent regardless of what evidence is presented.
    Gary
    -----------

Post Likes
    It doesn't matter any more than it does in you're example:
    Whether a parking ticket should or should not have been given is not the issue. It is the interference of the person trying to change the outcome by using their influence in the form of a bribe.

That is why I keep saying that what the Biden's did or did not do is not the issue. It is what Trump did or did not do that counts if there was any influence in the form of bribery or abuse of power.
    It means everything Gary.
    If a guy illegally parked and you said..do your job or no beer (trump)
    Vs.
    Here is some beer tear up my boys ticket.(Biden)
    As we can see the bottom is bribery.
    The top... Nope

But let's go further.

Someone took some beer to tear up a ticket.
    "Find out what's going on or no beer for you".. My AG is already investigating
    it.. cooperate with him I would appreciate it

Geeze Gary...you can't see that.
    Now you wanna talk about bribery...how about rewards posters...you find out for us.. get reward.
    So see Gary a carrot is not a crime(bribery) when it's solving crime.
    You know it.
    I know it.
    You know I know.
    Now you know that I know that you know.

17. Likes Brian8383 liked this post
Page 58 of 95 FirstFirst ... 84851525354555657585960616263646568 ... LastLast