Page 113 of 273 FirstFirst ... 1363103106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,457 to 1,469 of 3549

Thread: Impeachment

  1. #1457
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,980
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Biden is a civilian. Big difference yes?
    Non sequitur.



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  2. #1458
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,980
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    What Corny said in post 1439. Just because Trump and his flunky Guilani didn’t succeed doesn’t make it any less illegal.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How has it been determined that it is illegal even if it happened.
    What's the crime?



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  3. #1459
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,076
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    What evidence?

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    There is plenty of evidence that the aid was withheld, that an investigation of Burisma needed to be publicly announced by the president of the Ukraine & there is the partial transcript of Trump's call that names Biden & the investigation. You may not consider it any evidence to warrant the investigation but there are others who do. Enough evidence to understand why the ones who know the most refuse to testify.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

  4. #1460
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,344
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Sondland said that Giuliani said if there is no announcement of an investigation against Biden then Trump won’t meet with the Ukrainian President, ergo quid pro quo. Everyone and their mother knows that Rudy is doing Trumps bidding. Hard to imagine anyone not accepting that. If people want to debate if it’s a high crime or misdemeanor that’s fine but what happened is quite clear.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I responded to this already. And it was a brilliant response. But I also need to add..... You are just wrong about this. 100% wrong. Sondland categorically denied that Giuliani told him that. I realize what he said earlier. But apparently he either misspoke or lied.

    This entire impeachment thing is madness. And I hope people smarten up and not listen to ANYTHING that comes from the media. Not ANYTHING. FOX may get things correct 50 or 75% of the time. But just about every single other outlet is completely wrong.

    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

  5. #1461
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,344
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    An even bigger double standard was when obummer held up funds to the Ukraine, WHILE BEING ATTACKED BY RUSSIA.

    Huge difference between obummer and Trump. obummers actions, or lack of action, caused injuries and death. Not so with Trumps actions.

    One could say that precedent has been set, and not followed, meaning obummers withholding funds was much more fatal to the human lives of an ally, and no hearings were held to change that.
    Yeah, it was amazing listening to Schiff talk about the horrors Ukraine was subjected to because of Trump holding up aid for a couple weeks.

    These are truly evil human beings. But he's mild mannered so some people who don't think clearly believe he must be a good guy. The loud obnoxious guy is bad.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

  6. #1462
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,344
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    You hear the two plus two testimony, I couldn't help but chuckle when I heard that? 100% speculation.
    I did. It was amazing.

    I can't believe people are swayed by these people and this madness.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

  7. #1463
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6,791
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    I responded to this already. And it was a brilliant response. But I also need to add..... You are just wrong about this. 100% wrong. Sondland categorically denied that Giuliani told him that. I realize what he said earlier. But apparently he either misspoke or lied.

    This entire impeachment thing is madness. And I hope people smarten up and not listen to ANYTHING that comes from the media. Not ANYTHING. FOX may get things correct 50 or 75% of the time. But just about every single other outlet is completely wrong.

    Well, I will grant you that for the most part we can’t trust any media. We do have to sift through all the spin and bias on both sides and try our best to think for ourselves, which for most just isn’t going to happen. For me, I knew something was wrong months ago when I saw Giuliani all over Cable talking about Biden and Ukraine. Then around the same time I heard that all of a sudden aid that Congress had overwhelmingly approved to help a NATO ally that was under attack from Russia was being withheld. I knew then that something smelled like shit and I just wondered if Trump could really be that stupid? And the answer is yes. He is just lucky that the Dems have gone so far left that enough people might just hold their collective noses and vote for the idiot.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #1464
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,344
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Well, I will grant you that for the most part we can’t trust any media. We do have to sift through all the spin and bias on both sides and try our best to think for ourselves, which for most just isn’t going to happen. For me, I knew something was wrong months ago when I saw Giuliani all over Cable talking about Biden and Ukraine. Then around the same time I heard that all of a sudden aid that Congress had overwhelmingly approved to help a NATO ally that was under attack from Russia was being withheld. I knew then that something smelled like shit and I just wondered if Trump could really be that stupid? And the answer is yes. [B]He is just lucky that the Dems have gone so far left that enough people might just hold their collective noses and vote for the idiot.[B/]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    God willing.

    Maybe next term he can start clearing out these Soros controlled career bureaucrats and State Dept sleaze.


    And instead of spending all that time sifting through all the biased news, you can just listen to me right off the bat.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

  9. #1465
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,076
    Post Likes
    Typical Trump BS. He definitely doesn't want a trial & if there is he'll make sure the people that are close to him & know the truth don't testify. He wants the whistle blower, Hunter Biden & Schiff but he doesn't want his own people to testify. He's just doing his typical bullying, hoping he can intimidate the Dems into not voting to impeach. Trump has already been offered a chance to testify & tell his story at the hearings & of course he refused. He said he might consider giving a written statement. At least that way he can't be cross examined. He's still probably having a hard time figuring out how to say he's innocent without committing perjury.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

  10. #1466
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,344
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    There is plenty of evidence that the aid was withheld, that an investigation of Burisma needed to be publicly announced by the president of the Ukraine & there is the partial transcript of Trump's call that names Biden & the investigation. You may not consider it any evidence to warrant the investigation but there are others who do. Enough evidence to understand why the ones who know the most refuse to testify.
    Speculation and assumptions are not evidence.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

  11. #1467
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,344
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    Typical Trump BS. He definitely doesn't want a trial & if there is he'll make sure the people that are close to him & know the truth don't testify. He wants the whistle blower, Hunter Biden & Schiff but he doesn't want his own people to testify. He's just doing his typical bullying, hoping he can intimidate the Dems into not voting to impeach. Trump has already been offered a chance to testify & tell his story at the hearings & of course he refused. He said he might consider giving a written statement. At least that way he can't be cross examined. He's still probably having a hard time figuring out how to say he's innocent without committing perjury.
    Lol. You have such bad judgement of character.

    Like I've said 100%, Trump always wants an out in the open dirty fight. He doesn't do subtle read between the lines stuff. Lol. You really don't understand the man.

    And like I've said a few times......which you've not addressed each time I've made this comment to you.... because you really can't deny it......Trump would have made the EXACT same phone call and said the EXACT same things if it were nationally televised on prime time.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

  12. #1468
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,076
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Speculation and assumptions are not evidence.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    Those are facts & not speculation. The speculation as you say, is tying Trump to it & that it was all done to help him politically.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

  13. #1469
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,076
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Lol. You have such bad judgement of character.

    Like I've said 100%, Trump always wants an out in the open dirty fight. He doesn't do subtle read between the lines stuff. Lol. You really don't understand the man.

    And like I've said a few times......which you've not addressed each time I've made this comment to you.... because you really can't deny it......Trump would have made the EXACT same phone call and said the EXACT same things if it were nationally televised on prime time.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure what you want me to address. I have no idea what Trump would have said if the call was open to the public. He doesn't control his tweets very well so who knows what he might say on an open phone call. No matter what, the transcript still showed that he wanted the Biden's investigated. That alone doesn't mean much but it is another piece of a bigger picture.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Page 113 of 273 FirstFirst ... 1363103106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120123163213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •