Page 110 of 273 FirstFirst ... 1060100103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,418 to 1,430 of 3549

Thread: Impeachment

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    The system is only trying to hang Trump today.
    They will or might hang Biden tomorrow. But only one hanging per day.
    Apparently they are hundreds of days behind on Biden..but are not a Day behind on Trump

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    Somebody please explain to me how the whistle blower has anything to do with what Trump did or didn't do.
    Many reasons. But one in particular is it shows the pattern the democrats use. They make an outlandish allegation. One that everyone knows is insane, concocted, invented, speculative at best. Use that to launch an investigation for two reasons. To hurt him politically, to put up road blocks on his admin accomplishing as much and to hopefully uncover something else during the sham investigation.

This is third world garbage, Gary. This is the Democrat party. Open your eyes. How many times does the same banana republic/USSR type tactics have to be repeated by the left for you to open your eyes?

And this is just one of many reasons why it matters who the whistle blower is. The many pieces need to be put together.

It's funny, you guys used to lose your marbles about the Bengahzi investigations. Think how mild that was compared to this. And there was actual evidence that our government denied assistance to them during the attack. And that additional protections were denied in the weeks leading up. There is nothing here except for some sissy Anti-Trumpers, some George Soros funded bureaucrats and corrupt elitist state dept officials speculating and trying to distract from their own misdeeds.

BTW Charles Woods, father of Ty Woods, has said there are whistle blowers who have direct evidence and given sworn depositions just recently that stand down orders were given. He's trying to get the media and congress to look into it. But of course we are consumed with a stupid phone call. And it would implicate the same George Soros funded State Dept shills. So nothing will happen. Just like nothing will happen to Biden.

BTW, if you haven't noticed my hints, Soros is behind much of this and had a leash around the state dept dealings in Ukraine. Taylor and Lieutenant Major Douchebag are assets of Soros. Among many others. According to the Ukrainians. Not my theory. I'm just informed about things you guys are clueless about.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Not only NO but He!! No. Why put the whistle blower on the stand when the others know more and were more directly involved in the events. Are you just interested in destroying a person that likely believed they were acting out of a sense of patriotism?
    If Trump is proved guilty, he deserves to be tried. Ya got a problem with that? Or are you declaring Trumps innocents regardless of his possible guilt?
    Down the rabbit hole!

"The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989 is a law that protects federal government employees in the United States from retaliatory action for voluntarily disclosing information about dishonest or illegal activities occurring in a government organization.

Eventually under the Federal False Claims Act generally speaking you will not remain anonymous, but you will remain in secret for some period of time while the government investigates your case."
    wiki

We should all hope these protections are kept in place or no one will come forward. Our freedoms need protection. I can't help but to think from your post you want to tar & feather the person who's report has been substantiated by those actually involved.
    If guilt proves true, the person should get a medal. Like Deep Throat should have. These are the true Americans.
    This statute doesn't apply to him. For many reasons. One is whistle blowers need to provide direct evidence. Not hearsay or speculation.

But there are many other reasons it him remaining anonymous "whistle blower" is a sham.

Post Likes
    Not only NO but He!! No. Why put the whistle blower on the stand when the others know more and were more directly involved in the events. Are you just interested in destroying a person that likely believed they were acting out of a sense of patriotism?
    If Trump is proved guilty, he deserves to be tried. Ya got a problem with that? Or are you declaring Trumps innocents regardless of his possible guilt?
    Down the rabbit hole!

"The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989 is a law that protects federal government employees in the United States from retaliatory action for voluntarily disclosing information about dishonest or illegal activities occurring in a government organization.

Eventually under the Federal False Claims Act generally speaking you will not remain anonymous, but you will remain in secret for some period of time while the government investigates your case."
    wiki

We should all hope these protections are kept in place or no one will come forward. Our freedoms need protection. I can't help but to think from your post you want to tar & feather the person who's report has been substantiated by those actually involved.
    If guilt proves true, the person should get a medal. Like Deep Throat should have. These are the true Americans.
    There are already protections in place in the federal Govt... You can't fire due to a complaint.
    The fundamental right In American has always been able to face your the accusser... The whistle blower act goes against that fundamental right... All you are doing is wishing away the Constitution a little at a time.

But let's go further.... Let's say you have a person that makes a complaint two or three times a week against an individual but they are minor violations and nothing can be done.
    The complaints stack up ... They you are tried for one... But in reality are being tried for all of them.
    I believe in being able to come forward.. do it like an adult... Not a preschooler... Tommy tells Tammy that Fred took his pudding... Well we need to talk to Tommy ... He might be giving his pudding away...doesn't like it... Or traded it for all we know.

Post Likes
    Of course I'm not OK with lies, witness tampering or a coup, but there is nothing wrong with hearsay during an investigation. Hearsay is not proof but it can be very instrumental in gathering evidence & finding the truth. I'm not convinced that everyone who is testifying is lying but if there is any witness tampering it is Trump who is doing the tampering by stopping them from testifying.
    Still none of that explains how the whistle blower has anything to do with what Trump did or didn't do.
    Hearsay is not evidence...which means you have to start with the whistle blower.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    As I hear it Sondland was told that his wife's company would be targeted if his testimony didn't damage Trump, there is your witness tapering "NOT" done by Trump. Schiff has been lying this entire hearing and used a made up version of Trumps call transcript to get the ball rolling, and if these lies, innuendos and falsehoods can be proved to be an attempt to remove an duly elected president you have your silent coup. Yet you keep supporting this inquisition.

Trump is a loose cannon, his mouth and thumbs get him in trouble. That does not mean he has done anything wrong, it just gives more ammo for MsM to go after him with. Do you really think that if Trump had/has done something so wrong as to be impeachable wouldn't they have found it in 3 years? If he is that smart to stay ahead of all the bureaucrats and politicians then isn't that a sign we need to get rid of some people that have been filling the capital halls too long?
    So the poor guy has to talk bad about Trump....Shiff sure doesn't call witness tampering on that like he did Trumps tweet ...which essentially was just an insult and not a threat.
    The Democrats are ok with this as we would expect

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    So the poor guy has to talk bad about Trump....Shiff sure doesn't call witness tampering on that like he did Trumps tweet ...which essentially was just an insult and not a threat.
    The Democrats are ok with this as we would expect

As I have it that’s part of the reason his testimony was so wishywashy. Like starting out with that’s was QPQ then later that turned into presumption.

Post Likes
    IF the WB made it up or didn't hear what he thought he heard then there is no need for this inquisition. If there is no need for this inquisition then that brings up questions of a coup and the waste of your and my money! I think they waste enough and don't do what they should be doing. If they were employed by anyone else they would be fired. We don't fire them because too many believe they are doing good work for us because they come home for the weekend a couple times a year with yarns of all the good they have done and the masses believe them. I may have mass but have never been accused of being part of the masses.
    If there was never any corroboration of the WB's story then the investigation would have gone nowhere & been dropped a long time ago. So with all the evidence that is coming out, whatever the WB thought he heard or made up is now a moot point & it's obvious the investigations or hearings have merit on their own now. I don't call this an inquisition because it's just an attempt to get to the bottom of what Trump might have done & the possible implications it could have. I'm still not sold that it is an offense that warrants removal from office but I don't see how anyone can dismiss the probability that Trump could have withheld arms to get dirt on Biden. Even if there was no evidence & just rumors it wouldn't be much of a stretch to believe, but given all the evidence it's a very likely conclusion to arrive at. Just like Nixon, Trump is obstructing justice by stopping witnesses from testifying & that could be more of an impeachable offense than Ukraine deal. Deja vu, it's Ukraine Gate
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Are you guys talking about the same Donald Trump that yusta live in Queens? It can't possibly be the same one I remember from the papers.

I guess he must have turned over a new leaf.
    How about you? Are you talking about Biden and Obama along with his underlings? How about the people elevated through the ranks of the Ine World Government/Soros controlled State Dept? How about the sniveling little half-man CIA White House plant who had a history of leaking false, defamatory info about Trump and was besties with one of Pencil Neck's staffers and Brennan(and many other awful human beings).

Post Likes
    If there was never any corroboration of the WB's story then the investigation would have gone nowhere & been dropped a long time ago. So with all the evidence that is coming out, whatever the WB thought he heard or made up is now a moot point & it's obvious the investigations or hearings have merit on their own now. I don't call this an inquisition because it's just an attempt to get to the bottom of what Trump might have done & the possible implications it could have. I'm still not sold that it is an offense that warrants removal from office but I don't see how anyone can dismiss the probability that Trump could have withheld arms to get dirt on Biden. Even if there was no evidence & just rumors it wouldn't be much of a stretch to believe, but given all the evidence it's a very likely conclusion to arrive at. Just like Nixon, Trump is obstructing justice by stopping witnesses from testifying & that could be more of an impeachable offense than Ukraine deal. Deja vu, it's Ukraine Gate
    What evidence? The only person that had direct contact with the president was Sondland and he said no QPQ. Everything else was watercooler talk and or made up. Almost every witness to a person had an ax to grind against Trump. The WB never testified so we only know what Schiff said he said which turns out to be nothing. Th e only other evidence is the transcript which one can read into it what they want but that does not work to prove intent so then you have to go back to what Sondland said Trump said and that was no QPQ, then you have to add to that the investigation was never done and they ended up with the foreign aid.

This discussion reminds me of GC and his cones. His issue was outside the use of cones, they didn't matter as he didn't see a parked truck with a flashing sign 1000' away. The UK Pres said there was no pressure in the call, the ambassador said there was no QPQ, so the phone call was just a call between two leaders talking foreign affairs. Stuff gets said that can be misconstrued and that's all we have.

Post Likes
    What evidence? The only person that had direct contact with the president was Sondland and he said no QPQ. Everything else was watercooler talk and or made up. Almost every witness to a person had an ax to grind against Trump. The WB never testified so we only know what Schiff said he said which turns out to be nothing. Th e only other evidence is the transcript which one can read into it what they want but that does not work to prove intent so then you have to go back to what Sondland said Trump said and that was no QPQ, then you have to add to that the investigation was never done and they ended up with the foreign aid.

This discussion reminds me of GC and his cones. His issue was outside the use of cones, they didn't matter as he didn't see a parked truck with a flashing sign 1000' away. The UK Pres said there was no pressure in the call, the ambassador said there was no QPQ, so the phone call was just a call between two leaders talking foreign affairs. Stuff gets said that can be misconstrued and that's all we have.
    There is plenty of circumstantial evidence that points to Trump but if you don't believe it does then of course you think there is no evidence. I thought by now the conversation would be, "so what if he held back arms to get dirt on Biden" but I underestimated the power Trump holds over his supporters.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes

Pretty much explains it right there...but yet the Democrats still want to create something that doesn't exist...All but two voted yes behind the closed doors investigation.. Essentially there is nothing...and even less in the closed doors investigation.
    The Democrats already know it won't pass the Senate..This is just a show to sway voters away from Trump.
    Odd that a requirement to make to a public hearing is bipartisan support..but yet not one republican voted yes...But yet Shiff and crew can still continue with the show..so many rules have been violated here it's alarming.

Post Likes
    Do you know what circumstantial evidence Is?

Circumstantial evidence relates to a series of facts other than the particular fact sought to be proved.

PHM
    --------

There is plenty of circumstantial evidence that points to Trump but if you don't believe it does then of course you think there is no evidence. I thought by now the conversation would be, "so what if he held back arms to get dirt on Biden" but I underestimated the power Trump holds over his supporters.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Page 110 of 273 FirstFirst ... 1060100103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117120160210 ... LastLast