Page 106 of 273 FirstFirst ... 6569699100101102103104105106107108109110111112113116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,378 of 3549

Thread: Impeachment

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Yeah. It always gets me when an answer can be argued to mean the other thing. I really wish they would force the person testifying to give a full sentence as their answer. Not just yes or no.

After the evil leftist Clinton and his "It all depends what the meaning of "is" is.". And the classic "I never felt we were alone." because he twisted it to say there could have been people in the hallway while she was on her knees, so we weren't alone.

Politicians! This is why you DON'T GIVE THEM POWER!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    This reminds me of the items on the ballot where if you are for something you have to vote against it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    This was after the whistle blower had blown the whistle.

Post Likes
    Trump and Rudy need to be dragged before the people and flogged. The constitution demands it.

Post Likes
    Here, fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Schiff need to be dragged before the people and flogged. The constitution demands it.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Trump RAWKS! ...2020!!...you dims better wrap duct tape around your heads. Nobody wants to clean up your commie brain matter...what little there is.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    Did you miss the testimony that obviously points to Trump holding up the money until the Biden(Burisma) investigation is announced? Maybe if the guys who actually heard Trump say it would testify you might believe it but that is not likely to happen. Remember that this is a hearing & not a trial so the rules of evidence & testimony are different. How much more obvious can it be that all the testimony points to Trump & the only ones close enough to Trump to confirm or deny what appears to be obvious, he orders them to refuse to testify.
    Who said that Gary? Are you sure? Or are you getting your news from they lying puke media again?

I've been pretty busy today, so maybe I missed it.

I've seen nothing but 2nd, 3rd and 4th party assumptions by deep state career bureaucrats.

“Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Did I ask you this before? If so; sorry - I guess my memory is failing.

What specifically did President Obama do to engender and to sustain this present economic wave you credit him with?

PHM
    --------

. . . . . Folks better pray that this Obama econonic wave drags on at least a while longer . . . . .
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    This afternoon I was driving here and heard some rightist radio guy - the one who comes on after Limbauh (I guess - do they have 4 hour shows?) say that Sondland testified today using words that clearly and definitively exonerated President Trump and absolutely destroyed the hearings.

When I walked in here I saw a emailed headline:

"Gordon Sondland Says There Was a Quid Pro Quo!"

That email was from some outfit called "Reason".

SO?????? Which is it? <g>
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Who said that Gary? Are you sure? Or are you getting your news from they lying puke media again?

I've been pretty busy today, so maybe I missed it.

I've seen nothing but 2nd, 3rd and 4th party assumptions by deep state career bureaucrats.

I heard about 20 minutes of ambassador Sondland's testimony & it was pretty clear that Trump directly told him to work with Giuliani on the Ukraine deal. No explanation was given for the holding up of arms but it was clear the Ukraine president needed to announce the investigation into Burisma to appease Trump. It sounds to me that Trump used Giuliani as his go between so he can claim lawyer client privilege. So how could one not speculate that Giuliani was doing Trump's bidding when Trump orders his ambassadors to work with Giuliani. Sure it's still not absolute proof but it's just too high of a probability to ignore just because it favors the Democrat's position over Trump's.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    This afternoon I was driving here and heard some rightist radio guy - the one who comes on after Limbauh (I guess - do they have 4 hour shows?) say that Sondland testified today using words that clearly and definitively exonerated President Trump and absolutely destroyed the hearings.

When I walked in here I saw a emailed headline:

"Gordon Sondland Says There Was a Quid Pro Quo!"

That email was from some outfit called "Reason".

SO?????? Which is it? <g>
    Everybody is going to spin it however they want but I heard Sondland explicitly say that the answer was "YES" to if there was a quid pro quo.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    My understanding is that he changed his testimony:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Sondland+n...=v49-1&ia=news

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    This reminds me of the items on the ballot where if you are for something you have to vote against it.
    We had a ballot initiative a while back. It was for an added tax for something stupid. They called it an "assessment" instead of a tax on the ballot. As soon as I read that I knew it would pass by a healthy margin. Assessment sound so nice and harmless. Almost like something that's necessary. Everything should be assessed, right?

Of course it passed by 80% because of the ill-informed who vote. Progressive leftists are so sleazy. They prey on the highly emotional and the ignorant.

And we also had another recently like you described. Voting no meant the tax was passed. And voting yes was a vote against it. Of course that one passed with a very high margin.

Post Likes
    This was after the whistle blower had blown the whistle.
    Fake news. Listen to the follow up questions later in the day where he clarified that NEVER happened. Thank God for the honest Republicans. Perfect example of how sleazy and corrupt the entire system is. The media needs to be lined up again the wall.....

Fake news. And of course guys like you and Gary fell for it.

Page 106 of 273 FirstFirst ... 6569699100101102103104105106107108109110111112113116156206 ... LastLast