Page 99 of 273 FirstFirst ... 49899293949596979899100101102103104105106109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,275 to 1,287 of 3549

Thread: Impeachment

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Shouldn't there be some ramifications for the democrats. Once again putting us though yet another scam investigation. For further dividing the country between people who have figured out the evil of the left and those who are still blind.

Serious question Gary?

How can you support this madness Gary?
    There absolutely should be. I think the DOJ investigation is making progress in that dept. It's just that, not being Democrats, there just aren't many leaks . PLus, The current DOJ isn't political, they're...the DOJ.

I believe that the Left hates Trump so much they believe anything and everything MsM says about him, thus, they believe that the Dems are 'on the path of righteousness'. They just don't see what we know to be reality.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    There absolutely should be. I think the DOJ investigation is making progress in that dept. It's just that, not being Democrats, there just aren't many leaks. PLus, The current DOJ isn't political, they're...the DOJ.

I believe that the Left hates Trump so much they believe anything and everything MsM says about him, thus, they believe that the Dems are 'on the path of righteousness'. They just don't see what we know to be reality.
    Gary will likely say the ramifications are at the voting booth.

I'd normally agree. Or I'd agree in theory. But for that to work we would need to have an honest press.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Gary will likely say the ramifications are at the voting booth.

I'd normally agree. Or I'd agree in theory. But for that to work we would need to have an honest press.

I think mainstream America are tired of investigation after investigation, all the 'Get Trump!' drama and the Far Left insanity. I came to the conclusion long ago that Trump will get a 2nd term, and the Dems have helped him get there.

4. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
    Post Likes

6. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Hey liberals, here is one of your mental case leaders. What a freaking idiot.

Everyone needs to watch this if you haven't yet. It's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. He's denying it of course. But it's obvious when you listen to his words. He pauses right at the moment it happens. He tried to sneak one out. LOL! What a moron. Can you imagine if this were a republican? It would be played 24/7 on a loop everywhere.

"....used tax payer dollars to ask the Ukrainians to help him cheat" pause BRAAAPPP! "an election"

“Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Or misdemeanors. That's what the hearing is supposed to find out. Then if T will be charged if a crime has occurred. That's my understanding. If you have a different understanding, weigh in. I know these procedures are new to most.
    What crimes are they saying he committed?
    He told the wig in Ukraine that they AG would be calling.
    There is talk about the Biden crime ring tied up in there somehow.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    The real question is not whether Trump was trying to get the Ukraine to dig up dirt on a political opponent. I think that is a given & even though Trump supporters may not admit it, they have to think it's probably true. Thinking Trump was going after corruption just makes it OK if he gets dirt on his opponent in the process. Anyways, that in itself while it may be underhanded I don't think it rises to an impeachable offense.
    If Trump actually held back military aid in order to pressure the Ukraine to investigate the Biden's I do think that is an impeachable offense. Whether that can be proven is a whole other issue.
    So far there has not been any solid proof against Trump doing such a thing. Most of the testimony so far has led to speculation & logical assumptions but no definitive proof. We'll just have to wait & see if the rest of the hearings are going to be more of the same or if there really is going to be a bomb shell that proves the case.
    Why should an organization that has Joe's boy on payroll be exempt from investigation?

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Does this mean that you recognize that there is "dirt" to get?

As to whether holding back military aid being impeachable, , I'm not really sure. Beyond "High crimes and misdemeanors", the article is pretty vague on the specific crimes.

I agree...no 'damning' testimony thus far. In fact, inconsistencies have been found in the testimonies of Taylor & Holmes:

Official's testimony on Trump-Ukraine call conflicts with top diplomat's story
    The only thing I recognize about Biden is that he should have recused himself with dealing with the Ukraine while his son was involved. Whether he got his son the job or whether Hunter used his father's political power to get the job I could care less. Biden himself could be totally corrupt in helping his son with dealing with the Ukraine or only guilty of nothing other than poor judgement for not recusing himself. From the little bit of research I've done my guess it it's somewhere in the middle but I don't care enough to even have a strong opinion about it either way. I view whatever Biden did or didn't do as just a distraction used to take the heat off of Trump to avoid facing the truth about his own actions.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

11. Likes davidadavis liked this post.
    Post Likes
    What I find incredible is now several of the Dems star witnesses have changed their testimonies (to make their testimonies worse), "yes I said that but that's not what really happened, It was really this...." Isn't that perjury? How is any testimony considered believable. Yes, I swear this to be the truth and nothing but the truth... (or until I can think of something more damaging to say).

But it's all going to backfire there will be no impeachment and removal from office. What will happen is all these Dems running for president will be locked up in DC for the hearings and not able to get out, campaign and raise money. The impeachment rules require they remain at their desks every day except for Sunday. It doesn't leave time to get out and campaign. Then when Trump gets re-elected it will be 4 more years of trying to get Trump. The whole time the country is being damaged by their efforts, because real issues are being ignored.

Post Likes
    The only thing I recognize about Biden is that he should have recused himself with dealing with the Ukraine while his son was involved. Whether he got his son the job or whether Hunter used his father's political power to get the job I could care less. Biden himself could be totally corrupt in helping his son with dealing with the Ukraine or only guilty of nothing other than poor judgement for not recusing himself. From the little bit of research I've done my guess it it's somewhere in the middle but I don't care enough to even have a strong opinion about it either way. I view whatever Biden did or didn't do as just a distraction used to take the heat off of Trump to avoid facing the truth about his own actions.
    I don't understand this attitude?

To me using Thanksgiving dinner as an analogy it's like saying . . . I don't care about the Turkey, or potatoes, or gravy, or stuffing, or green bean casserole, or the bread/rolls, or butter, or drinks, or pies etc, etc, etc, the cranberries are all that matters.

This issue is so much bigger than Trumps phone call, or Biden, or his son, etc, etc, etc. To focus on only one small part minimizes the depth of the situation. There is a huge buffet of issue spread out before us. To focus on one dish is missing out on a huge opportunity. I say we need to check it all out and see which are causing sickness and which are nutritious then remove everything that is bad. If it turns out the table holding the feast is bad and full of mold then we need to replace the table as well as the spoiled food.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer-Man View Post
    What I find incredible is now several of the Dems star witnesses have changed their testimonies (to make their testimonies worse), "yes I said that but that's not what really happened, It was really this...." Isn't that perjury? How is any testimony considered believable. Yes, I swear this to be the truth and nothing but the truth... (or until I can think of something more damaging to say).

But it's all going to backfire there will be no impeachment and removal from office. What will happen is all these Dems running for president will be locked up in DC for the hearings and not able to get out, campaign and raise money. The impeachment rules require they remain at their desks every day except for Sunday. It doesn't leave time to get out and campaign. Then when Trump gets re-elected it will be 4 more years of trying to get Trump. The whole time the country is being damaged by their efforts, because real issues are being ignored.
    I thought I heard a report on the radio this AM where a witness was claiming that he overheard Trump on the phone in a coffee shop talking loud enough for everyone to hear telling the Ukraine president he needed to investigate Biden and would not get a dime of aid till it was done. Seriously. Next it will be that he was at a rally and had the transcript of the call on a screen with the PA system broadcasting both sides of the conversation.

Post Likes
    The only thing I recognize about Biden is that he should have recused himself with dealing with the Ukraine while his son was involved. Whether he got his son the job or whether Hunter used his father's political power to get the job I could care less.

Biden himself could be totally corrupt in helping his son with dealing with the Ukraine or only guilty of nothing other than poor judgement for not recusing himself. From the little bit of research I've done my guess it it's somewhere in the middle but I don't care enough to even have a strong opinion about it either way. I view whatever Biden did or didn't do as just a distraction used to take the heat off of Trump to avoid facing the truth about his own actions.
    The inconsistent math you use between the two, while interesting, is exactly why the Dem quest to impeach isn't trusted.

I believe any POTUS who commits an impeachable crime should be impeached, whether it be Obama, Trump or Roosevelt.

The problem here is that Witches are conducting the Witch Hunt. Who can believe or trust Witches?

16. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Shouldn't there be some ramifications for the democrats. Once again putting us though yet another scam investigation. For further dividing the country between people who have figured out the evil of the left and those who are still blind.

Serious question Gary?

How can you support this madness Gary?

If I believed the investigation had no factual basis I would agree with you but I believe both the Mueller & this Ukraine investigation have merit. Just because an investigation does not prove a crime has been committed doesn't make it a scam investigation. I did not support impeachment because i thought it was a losing battle given the political atmosphere & makeup of the Senate. I did support the investigation into possible wrong doings of the president. Now that the process has turned into an impeachment investigation/hearing I'm not sure where I stand about impeachment until all the testimony is presented. So even though i may not have been in support of the impeachment process in the beginning I don't see this process as madness & I'm rather curious to see what is uncovered. I understand Trump supporters being opposed & trying to nullify the process because of the possibility that the truth could be very damaging to the president that they idolize. You shouldn't have to worry because there will plenty of opportunity for the president to bring witnesses with first hand knowledge to prove the so called ridiculousness of the charges if they are not true.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

18. Likes davidadavis liked this post.
Page 99 of 273 FirstFirst ... 49899293949596979899100101102103104105106109149199 ... LastLast