Page 55 of 241 FirstFirst ... 54548495051525354555657585960616265105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    If there is no Senate trial then that means that the Democrats could not come up with enough evidence to warrant impeachment. If that ends up being the case then it will only help Trump's image & his reelection chances. Once again he will be claiming complete exoneration.
    For real...how is a one sided impeachment hearing in public good for anyone's image
    They choose the witnesses and the questions.
    So how can you make such a statement Gary?

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    If there is no Senate trial then that means that the Democrats could not come up with enough evidence to warrant impeachment. If that ends up being the case then it will only help Trump's image & his reelection chances. Once again he will be claiming complete exoneration.
    Who pays the bill for the damage to Trump's image during this house charade???

Put another way:
    Gary fixes a HP for a customer...
    The customer says Gary screwed them over...
    The customer screams it all over town...
    The customer gets an interview on the local 6 PM TV news...
    The customer gets an interview on the local talk radio saturday home fix it show...
    The customer is a real PIA...
    Then it goes to court... and the judge throws out the case as having no merit.

WHO pays for the damage to Gary's company image???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

3. Likes vin lashon, Brian8383 liked this post
    Post Likes
    I want to hear as much evidence as i can from either side & not just listen to partisan speeches.
    Then there is no way you can support the impeachment hearing where they choose the witnesses and the questions

Post Likes
    Let's get real people
    If it's not a crime to dangle a billion dollar carrot to get your boy out of trouble.
    Then how is it a crime to dangle a carrot to investigate the above.
    Can someone explain.

It's obvious.. it's just a smear campaign as they know Trump has 2020

Post Likes
    My 3rd posting of this, but it's so true and, IMO, so hilarious, I just can't help myself:

So, let’s imagine that they finally vanquish Trump, though every time they come up against him they end up dragging themselves home like Ned Beatty after a particularly tough canoe trip.

Referenced Article:

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...train-n2555787

Post Likes
    I think I finally get it. Trump supporters are not afraid that Trump did anything wrong, they're just afraid that the independents who have no party affiliation are going to be tricked into thinking he did something wrong. So the closed hearings were a sham because they were being run by Democrats & not out in the open & the open hearings are a sham because they are being run by Democrats out in the open. I guess we should all hope there is a trial in the Senate so there can be real witnesses & it will not be a sham because it will be run by Republicans.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    I think I finally get it. Trump supporters are not afraid that Trump did anything wrong, they're just afraid that the independents who have no party affiliation are going to be tricked into thinking he did something wrong. So the closed hearings were a sham because they were being run by Democrats & not out in the open & the open hearings are a sham because they are being run by Democrats out in the open. I guess we should all hope there is a trial in the Senate so there can be real witnesses & it will not be a sham because it will be run by Republicans.
    And roughly a quarter of the people in the closed door meetings are republicans.

Post Likes
    Republicans have been participating and asking questions of the witnesses since this began. Read the transcripts.
    The republicans in the hearings who are asking questions don’t mention it because they like telling people that it’s one sided.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Just a Timeline of events:

Where is Biden

Post Likes
    I'll agree that there has not been enough evidence that I've seen presented yet to impeach or remove the president but there has definitely been enough to warrant the investigation. Politically motivated or not, if the controlling house members think there is enough to warrant an open hearing then any opposition to the hearings must also be politically motivated. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump supporters are going to change their tune from "he was just trying to root out corruption" to "what's the big deal if he was trying to get dirt on a political opponent". And it also wouldn't surprise me if we hear a lot more about how "Obama, Hillary & Biden" did much worse from Trump supporters. Anything to distract from the truth if it goes against Trump.
    This is not an investigation...it's a pick and choose what they want to present in the way of questions while block the other half of an "investigation" by refusing those questions and witnesses..
    This has been explained to you dozens of times now Gary

Post Likes
    I'm not disagreeing with you at this point but it sounds like you're assuming that you've seen all the evidence. I am not making that assumption & want to wait until all the cards are on the table before I make a determination for myself. I don't have enough faith in the Democrats or Republicans to base my decision on what their party's stance is on the issue. I want to hear as much evidence as i can from either side & not just listen to partisan speeches.
    How can you see all the evidence ..when witnesses are blocked and questions preselected as well as retractions from existing transcripts.

Post Likes
    It's a sham
    Just because it goes to the Senate to prove its not a sham...still means its was a sham to start with .

It's a smear campaign...by only using select witnesses.
    Blocking other witnesses.
    Preselected questions.
    Can't question the whistle blower who actually isn't a whistle blower as he made an official complaint ... shift inserted the double Proxy to keep the guy from testifying... so yeah it's a sham from the very start.
    I mean if Joe can dangle a billion dollar carrot to get his boy out of trouble.
    Then by no means is Trump dangling a carrot to find out about corruption any worse.
    So yeah it's a sham...The Democrats could care less about any delay of funds...they obviously don't care about Joe using funds to save his boy by threatening funds...So they don't give a days azz about the carrot.. it's the man holding it..... Sham

Post Likes
    Surprises around every corner. I guess the 'witness testimony' isn't all it's cracked up to be. Heck of a way to run an investigation:

Bill Taylor Cites NYT as Sole Source for His Claim Trump Wanted Ukraine to Launch Probe to Get Dirt on Biden

15. Likes captube liked this post
Page 55 of 241 FirstFirst ... 54548495051525354555657585960616265105155 ... LastLast