Page 12 of 114 FirstFirst ... 256789101112131415161718192262112 ... LastLast
Results 144 to 156 of 1476

Thread: Impeachment

  1. #144
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    24,563
    Post Likes
    Biden bribed the Ukraine, then bragged about it, and you say that is not an admission or any wrongdoing?

    How odd. He's on tape bragging about committing a crime, and you're good with that?


    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    I already knew he pressured UA to fire the prosecutor, nothing new, nor was their any admission of wrongdoing.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

    I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

    Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

  2. Likes Fender60 liked this post
  3. #145
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,849
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    You don’t need a crime to impeach. Trump is unfit for the job. His words, his actions. We would do just as well... and still have the respect of the rest of the world by just having a vacancy in the office for the rest of his term.

    The guys a nut job.
    You read the constitution lately?

  4. Likes Fender60 liked this post
  5. #146
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    20,740
    Post Likes
    Nope...

    K fridge... they are gonna come up with something...... that thing about abuse of power is probably the road they will take..... and of course obstruction of justice...... that ones a given knowing Trump.....

    High crimes and misdemeanors has never been defined..... they could make up whatever they want from what I have read.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

    WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

    Chewbacca Mom 2016

  6. #147
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,166
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Nope...

    K fridge... they are gonna come up with something...... that thing about abuse of power is probably the road they will take..... and of course obstruction of justice...... that ones a given knowing Trump.....

    High crimes and misdemeanors has never been defined..... they could make up whatever they want from what I have read.
    They are actually helping him get re-elected in 2020! When it's everybody against one guy it kinda turns him into the underdog. People cheer on the underdog. Plus, the underdog has the lowest unemployment, best economy and most positive outlook for the future. Meanwhile, the dems keep claiming and proclaiming all the bad things they are going to accomplish. Like go socialism, give away my tax money to those who did not pay into the system, open the borders and let anybody in, ect...

    Trump will be winning in 2020 thanks to the Dems themselves. This is great to watch.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

  7. Likes Fender60 liked this post
  8. #148
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,251
    Post Likes
    Am I the only pub that’s had enough of dt?

    Would like to see someone else on the ticket 2020. That guy has done a lot of harm. Time to move on.

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,166
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie View Post
    Am I the only pub that’s had enough of dt?

    Would like to see someone else on the ticket 2020. That guy has done a lot of harm. Time to move on.
    The only harm that has been done as a result of the Trump presidency has been done by those who hate the man so much that they are willing to destroy the republic and tear up the constitution and negate the Bill of Rights over his win.

    I have not had enough of Trump but I sure have had enough of the enemies of the republic who want to disarm the American citizen, open the borders to the world, have real Americans pay to feed, house and provide free health care for all the freeloading non citizens and then give the illegal aliens voting privileges.

    Now, you tell me who is destroying the nation? Scoobie, you have joined the swamp creatures if you think Trump is the problem.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    41,743
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    I already knew he pressured UA to fire the prosecutor, nothing new, nor was their any admission of wrongdoing.
    Would you admit it to the press if you did something wrong???

    Really now...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

  11. #151
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    41,743
    Post Likes
    Scoob has the honor of being a member of a small group that is blind to the good the PUBS have with Trump...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

  12. #152
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    7,544
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    So do you admit you don’t have any actual evidence vs Biden?
    You're stuck on a single track, aren't you? I'm saying that, regarding Ukraine, as much as the Dems believe they have reason to go after Trump, they have just as much or more reason to go after Biden, yet they don't. That should tell anyone paying attention that it's business as usual for the Left. "Get Trump!"

  13. #153
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    7,544
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie View Post
    Am I the only pub that’s had enough of dt?

    Would like to see someone else on the ticket 2020. That guy has done a lot of harm. Time to move on.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but was there ever a time when you were in support of Trump? As far as I can remember, you've always been anti-Trump.

  14. #154
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    6,709
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    It's more complicated that that. IMO, not many Conservatives believe that Biden stood/stands the slightest chance of getting the Dem nomination. Many polls, pundits and journalists agree. He has been sabotaging himself for years. I've presented what I feel to be reasonable facts in order to lead those who disagree to see a different viewpoint.

    But this is moot, since the real question here is one of evidence that his intent was to 'dig up dirt'. Was it digging or dealing with corruption? The transcript could be interpreted in either way, i.e., it's ambiguous. Obviously, I'm of the opinion that Trump wasn't 'digging for dirt' to rig the election. But I have no proof that he was or wasn't. No one does. Like me, they have only words upon which they can form an opinion.

    If this were Citizen John Doe, the charges would be dropped and it would never get to even an evidentiary hearing, simply because there is no evidence to present.
    You seem to keep sidestepping & not answering the question as to whether Trump had a political reason to investigate Biden. It's very simple, either Trump had no personal interest in investigating a political rival that could possibly pose a threat to his re-election or he did.
    To say that Biden was no threat does not in any way answer the question because that all depends on a persons political views. I don't think Biden could beat Trump no matter what the polls say but that's just my opinion & it has nothing to do with what Trump thinks or thought. So are you saying that you really believe that Trump had no personal motives asking the Ukraine pres to investigate Biden?
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

  15. #155
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,166
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    You seem to keep sidestepping & not answering the question as to whether Trump had a political reason to investigate Biden. It's very simple, either Trump had no personal interest in investigating a political rival that could possibly pose a threat to his re-election or he did.
    To say that Biden was no threat does not in any way answer the question because that all depends on a persons political views. I don't think Biden could beat Trump no matter what the polls say but that's just my opinion & it has nothing to do with what Trump thinks or thought. So are you saying that you really believe that Trump had no personal motives asking the Ukraine pres to investigate Biden?
    Tell us, what is the accepted legal process for determining a persons motive? Clearly, you do not have access to their thoughts so how do you determine motive?

    I would say Biden had the clear motive for using a government payment to UK in order to stop an investigation into a deal where his son was making millions and his son had absolutely zero business experience related to what was being dealt with. That sir, is motive! How about we do something unique and follow the evidence. Like Biden on video admitting what he did and bragging about it.

    The very thing Trump is accused of, with no actual evidence, is what Biden is clearly guilty of. Main Stream Media re Biden and his son...... silence. You Hate Trump People are so obvious that ..... well, there are no words to state how blatant and evil you are.

    But, you keep digging and digging and what do you turn up? Bodies of your own that you progressives buried in your past evil deeds. The dems keep helping re elect Trump by looking dumber and dumber and more and more evil on a daily basis. An amazing thing to watch.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

  16. #156
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    7,544
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    You seem to keep sidestepping & not answering the question as to whether Trump had a political reason to investigate Biden. It's very simple, either Trump had no personal interest in investigating a political rival that could possibly pose a threat to his re-election or he did.
    To say that Biden was no threat does not in any way answer the question because that all depends on a persons political views. I don't think Biden could beat Trump no matter what the polls say but that's just my opinion & it has nothing to do with what Trump thinks or thought.
    That's because you're asking the wrong question.


    So are you saying that you really believe that Trump had no personal motives asking the Ukraine pres to investigate Biden?
    This is, in part, the right question. I can't say with 100% assurance, because again, we can never truly know the thoughts of one man. But I don't believe personal motivation drove him. Certainly, it makes sense that he would discuss it with the UKR Pres. I will, however, grant that he should have considered the timing.


    Given the circumstances and the purposes of the process, these are the right questions:

    • Can it be proven that Trump had personal motives?
    • Can it be disproven that he wasn't simply looking for corruption?



    The answer to both questions is a solid no.


    Additional valid questions for you:

    1. Is it possible that this is just an extension of Witch Hunt 1.0, 2.0, etc?

    2. Is it possible, given the history of the Left where Trump is concerned, that they are just out to get Trump no matter how they have to do it?

    3. Does it bother you that, although there is just as much reason from their perspective to go after Biden, completely ignore the facts of the 'Biden incident'?

    If so, does that make you think the Left is on a vendetta?

Page 12 of 114 FirstFirst ... 256789101112131415161718192262112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •