Page 133 of 231 FirstFirst ... 3383123126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,717 to 1,729 of 2994

Thread: Impeachment

  1. #1717
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    6,775
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    I don't know & don't care about the Clinton's. They are old news, but if they committed a crime then they should be prosecuted.
    Your kidding me, if you dont know their crimes, you must be living in another world.

    Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

  2. Likes glennac liked this post
  3. #1718
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    26,908
    Post Likes
    The Clintons are modestly old news; yes. But I was responding to your mention that Hillary would have been a superior president as versus Donald as President. As that is something which I cannot easily imagine being true - I was (am still) curious in regard to just what it was that made you form that opinion.

    PHM
    -----------


    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    I don't know & don't care about the Clinton's. They are old news, but if they committed a crime then they should be prosecuted.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

  4. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
  5. #1719
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    26,908
    Post Likes
    Is everyone in Missouri dumb? None of those things you mention have any weight. They speak to actual evidence or the lack of it - which is a ridiculous basis on which to base a conclusion or an opinion. The only thing that matters is how someone feels about a situation. Can't you Get that?

    PHM
    -------


    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    let's say every bit of it's true..I mean its what the Democrats are going with.
    Where is the evidence of the crimes listed Gary.
    How is it bribery?
    How is it extortion?
    How is it obstruction of Justice?

    Aid is held up all the time...it's our money not thiers..
    The AG already started an investigation....all Trump did was fan the flames of that investigation.
    Ok so it involves the Bidens... because you are a Biden you are exempt?
    You claim he cares more about the investigation than he should because of the Bidens being in it.....Who wouldn't?


    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

  6. #1720
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    6,950
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    The Clintons are modestly old news; yes. But I was responding to your mention that Hillary would have been a superior president as versus Donald as President. As that is something which I cannot easily imagine being true - I was (am still) curious in regard to just what it was that made you form that opinion.

    PHM
    -----------
    Let me put it this way,
    I have a hard time believing anybody with a heart beat could be a worse president than Trump. IMO he's the worst president in the history of our country. To be completely honest, my opinion is not solely based on solid facts so it comes more from my personal feelings & fears.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

  7. #1721
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,708
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Is everyone in Missouri dumb? None of those things you mention have any weight. They speak to actual evidence or the lack of it - which is a ridiculous basis on which to base a conclusion or an opinion. The only thing that matters is how someone feels about a situation. Can't you Get that?

    PHM
    -------
    Thus why I was asking why Gary feels the way he does ...and offer him a chance to defend those feelings assuming Trump did everything they say...and with that how are they crimes




    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  8. #1722
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,708
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    Let me put it this way,
    I have a hard time believing anybody with a heart beat could be a worse president than Trump. IMO he's the worst president in the history of our country. To be completely honest, my opinion is not solely based on solid facts so it comes more from my personal feelings & fears.
    Prior...you had based your feeling on a dream about Trump..but won't tell us what happened in that dream...so how can we understand how you feel if you don't tell us about that dream Gary?



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  9. #1723
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,708
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Your kidding me, if you dont know their crimes, you must be living in another world.

    Roy
    He knows Roy...just refuses to acknowledge them ..His hate for Trump is very real...and as such he is blind to everything else.



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  10. #1724
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,408
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    Let me put it this way,
    I have a hard time believing anybody with a heart beat could be a worse president than Trump. IMO he's the worst president in the history of our country. To be completely honest, my opinion is not solely based on solid facts so it comes more from my personal feelings & fears.
    You may be an emotional woman trapped in a man's body.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

  11. #1725
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beatrice, NE
    Posts
    10,028
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    Let me put it this way,
    I have a hard time believing anybody with a heart beat could be a worse president than Trump. IMO he's the worst president in the history of our country. To be completely honest, my opinion is not solely based on solid facts so it comes more from my personal feelings & fears.
    I am beginning to believe in alternate dimensions, cause I believe Obama to be the worst president in my lifetime.

    I see it as Trump has done more to correct the evil Obama put this country through and there is much left to correct.

    I

  12. #1726
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,243
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    To be fair... Sandy was FINALY GIVEN a reason in early September after asking numerous times for a reason.

    I’d say the guy is shooting straight. Whether this is good for trump or a zero burger will depend on when Trumps lawyers were first made aware of the w b complaint.

    Trump even flopped this story out there..
    “It was general corruption, no wait... other nations not giving enough, no it was corruption.”

    Looks like they settled on corruption. Now that this testimony is out I wonder if the minions will now be changing their talking points to other countries not giving enough.
    Nice post, corn. Trump said he withheld aid because "other European nations had not paid their fair share" back in Sept.:

    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=trump+with...b=v49-1&ia=web

    But I'm sure, with the RC flop, the Biden and son corruption, and who knows what else, it could be all of the above. Those Dems are an unruly lot.

  13. #1727
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,408
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Nice post, corn. Trump said he withheld aid because "other European nations had not paid their fair share" back in Sept.:

    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=trump+with...b=v49-1&ia=web
    When Trump was running for office in the first place he stated he was skeptical of U.S. foreign aid. That was one of the reasons I voted for him in the first place. I am still highly skeptical of foreign aid. We should (in my opinion) cut all UN payments and perhaps nearly all aid to other countries and use the money for our own needs at home.

    I bet Trump delayed foreign aid to other countries as well. He is doing what I expect of a president who puts America first. Best president we have had since Reagan. May surpass Reagan in my opinion.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

  14. #1728
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,243
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    corny is only here to mock. He is no longer a serious poster and has zero interest in truth or facts. I have also noticed that others pretty much ignore his posts more and more lately. Notice how may posts he has started and nobody bothers to reply.

    I continue to have a sliver of hope for Gary. Hope that the blinders come off at least a little.

    The democrats are all out to destroy the republic and a good portion of the republicans are running a close second. We currently have a swamped government almost ready for collapse and this has happened so gradually that many people like Gary have been so gradualized that they don't recognize what is going on. We are in deep trouble.

    What kind of an immoral country kills its children and does not see it as what it is, murder. Then thinks men can be women or women can be men and that there are many, perhaps over a dozen different genders. Then we create public school curriculum for k thru 12 students that has them re-thinking and questioning their gender when all they have to do is take a glance when they shower. Our schools are perverting the young minds of our children and I am forced to participate via taxes. America has lost it's collective mind!

    At the same time the democrats are obsessed with the removal of a president for no reason other than personal hate and perhaps that he stands in the way of their moving the country still farther left with their absurd agenda.
    Sometimes you get a serious post out of corny. A lot of his posts are hilarious, some are trolling. As to Gary and others, I do wonder why they don't see what we know is reality. Of course, Gary is as civil as it gets.

    Honestly, though, ARP would die without diverse opinions. I like the 'friction'. Even though it can sometimes be baffling, it's what makes it interesting.

    I do notice that things get a bit more heated when 'big events' are in play, like the drive to impeach Trump and the 2016 election.

    We're definitely on the same page regarding the times we live in and how the Left has gone over the edge. It's not really a surprise, though. The times we live in have been 'foreseen'.

  15. #1729
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,243
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    When Trump was running for office in the first place he stated he was skeptical of U.S. foreign aid. That was one of the reasons I voted for him in the first place. I am still highly skeptical of foreign aid. We should (in my opinion) cut all UN payments and perhaps nearly all aid to other countries and use the money for our own needs at home.

    I bet Trump delayed foreign aid to other countries as well. He is doing what I expect of a president who puts America first. Best president we have had since Reagan. May surpass Reagan in my opinion.
    Agreed. And Trump is definitely the man we need for our current times! A serious reprieve from the lunacy of the Far Left (which seems mainstream these days). We elected him because he is an outsider and a disruptor, and we are seeing exactly what can be expected when a Swamp Drainer enters the Swamp.

Page 133 of 231 FirstFirst ... 3383123126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140143183 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •