Page 132 of 273 FirstFirst ... 3282122125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,704 to 1,716 of 3549

Thread: Impeachment

  1. #1704
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    21,277
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Mark Sandy's Testimony Was Just Released and Shows Why Ukrainian Aid Was Held

    Excerpt:

    House Intelligence, Oversight and Foreign Affairs Committees released White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) official Mark Sandy's deposition transcript on Tuesday. The transcripts reveal aid to Ukraine was put on hold because President Donald Trump was concerned about other countries' failure to provide aid.
    To be fair... Sandy was FINALY GIVEN a reason in early September after asking numerous times for a reason.

    I’d say the guy is shooting straight. Whether this is good for trump or a zero burger will depend on when Trumps lawyers were first made aware of the w b complaint.

    Trump even flopped this story out there..
    “It was general corruption, no wait... other nations not giving enough, no it was corruption.”

    Looks like they settled on corruption. Now that this testimony is out I wonder if the minions will now be changing their talking points to other countries not giving enough.

  2. #1705
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    21,277
    Post Likes
    Looks like Trump May have known about wb complaint in august.

    Daily beast story linked to a times story. Can’t get into the times story on the phone.

    But it’s probably true.

  3. #1706
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,076
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    What bribery?
    What extortion?
    What obstruction of Justice?
    Those are some pretty serious allegations there Gary.
    So what has he done to commit bribery?
    What has he done to commit extortion?
    What has he done to obstruct justice?




    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    Now I don't know if your questions are really serious or you're just trying to wear me out by asking me to keep repeating myself. I'll pass
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

  4. Likes davidadavis liked this post.
  5. #1707
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,076
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    It's not me saying those things about her. Far smarter and better documented people than me have said it. And for a long while.

    What would you project as the reason that contributions to The Clinton Foundation plummeted after neither Clinton was in office?

    PHM
    ----------
    I don't know & don't care about the Clinton's. They are old news, but if they committed a crime then they should be prosecuted.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

  6. #1708
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,966
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    Now I don't know if your questions are really serious or you're just trying to wear me out by asking me to keep repeating myself. I'll pass
    They are serious questions Gary.
    We know the media told you all those charges...but yet they simply don't fit what Trump has done.
    An investigation was already started by the AG.
    Trump fanned the flame of that investigation with the call to the big wig.
    Aid is held up all the time for any politcal reason seen fit to do so... already established..and people have already testified as such.
    So how do you apply those charges...what has he done?



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  7. #1709
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,966
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    I don't know & don't care about the Clinton's. They are old news, but if they committed a crime then they should be prosecuted.
    You should care..you said she was a better pick that Trump...but yet you didn't care then....and are only worried about Trump now....why is that?



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  8. #1710
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,076
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    They are serious questions Gary.
    We know the media told you all those charges...but yet they simply don't fit what Trump has done.
    An investigation was already started by the AG.
    Trump fanned the flame of that investigation with the call to the big wig.
    Aid is held up all the time for any politcal reason seen fit to do so... already established..and people have already testified as such.
    So how do you apply those charges...what has he done?



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    I get it, you don't believe he's done anything wrong & that is your opinion. Whether Trump is guilty of any of the charges I mentioned is another story but in light of the evidence it is not unreasonable to believe that any of them are valid. So before you reply with "what evidence?", if you have to ask then there's no use in me answering. You obviously don't believe the evidence already presented is evidence. There might not be enough to convict of a crime but there is plenty to suspect he did commit one.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

  9. #1711
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    20,212
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    I get it, you don't believe he's done anything wrong & that is your opinion. Whether Trump is guilty of any of the charges I mentioned is another story but in light of the evidence it is not unreasonable to believe that any of them are valid. So before you reply with "what evidence?", if you have to ask then there's no use in me answering. You obviously don't believe the evidence already presented is evidence. There might not be enough to convict of a crime but there is plenty to suspect he did commit one.
    Let's just face it Gary, you appear to be a socialist to the core and it doesn't matter if Trump is pure as snow and has never committed a sin you can't stand him and want at a minimum a socialist Democrat as President and all that brings to America and I won't bother commenting on the disaster which will follow. Let's be honest here. Gees. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  10. #1712
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beatrice, NE
    Posts
    10,221
    Post Likes
    As I see it, bottom line, we are at a turning point in this country. The left have finally gone too far and the right have woken up and started to fight back. There are those in this country that see the way it is going and consider it to be on the right track. There are others that see the country has gone off the deep end and want to take in back to a time more closely resembling the 40's/50's where there was more honor and respect as a whole, people took care of themselves and helped out others freely, and the rule of law was mostly obeyed. Then there are those that don't care and just want to be left alone.

    If the left is to be stopped it will take a solder. Solders are dirty and need to be to do the dirty work necessary to get the job done. Trump is not clean but appears to be the man to get things started turning around. This hurts the Lefts power structure and diminishes their influence. They are fighting back with everything they have. If they don't take down Trump someone better will take his place that can be cleaner, less off putting, and more in line with the respect the office of POTUS deserves.

    This is where we are at, this is the line in the sand we are fighting over. The only question is which side of the line are you on or are you in your Mom's basement oblivious to what is happening in this country. If one thinks we are on the right track you will see Trump as an enemy. If you think this country needs to get back to it's roots you see Trump for what he is, a solder that has risen to the task as bullets fly around him he has a job to get done. The mud and blood and sweat and tears are all part and parcel of the job so he endures. He may not be what we want but he is what we need at this time in our history!

  11. Likes glennac, Missouri Guy liked this post.
  12. #1713
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,637
    Post Likes

  13. #1714
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,637
    Post Likes

  14. #1715
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,076
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Let's just face it Gary, you appear to be a socialist to the core and it doesn't matter if Trump is pure as snow and has never committed a sin you can't stand him and want at a minimum a socialist Democrat as President and all that brings to America and I won't bother commenting on the disaster which will follow. Let's be honest here. Gees. Thank you, thank you very much
    Glenn,
    You may consider me a socialist but i sure don't. I believe in capitalism but I also believe there needs to be some government intervention to make the playing field a little more even. Even if I think needs to be more social services for healthcare, it doesn't constitute socialism. Anyways my dislike for Trump has nothing to do with my ideas on social issues. I'm more concerned about Trump turning our country into a dictatorship than some so called socialist democrat. I don't like a lot of the democrat policies but none of them scare me like Trump does. Maybe I'm just paranoid but when I see Trump, I see a man in quest for unlimited power.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

  15. #1716
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,966
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    I get it, you don't believe he's done anything wrong & that is your opinion. Whether Trump is guilty of any of the charges I mentioned is another story but in light of the evidence it is not unreasonable to believe that any of them are valid. So before you reply with "what evidence?", if you have to ask then there's no use in me answering. You obviously don't believe the evidence already presented is evidence. There might not be enough to convict of a crime but there is plenty to suspect he did commit one.
    let's say every bit of it's true..I mean its what the Democrats are going with.
    Where is the evidence of the crimes listed Gary.
    How is it bribery?
    How is it extortion?
    How is it obstruction of Justice?

    Aid is held up all the time...it's our money not thiers..
    The AG already started an investigation....all Trump did was fan the flames of that investigation.
    Ok so it involves the Bidens... because you are a Biden you are exempt?
    You claim he cares more about the investigation than he should because of the Bidens being in it.....Who wouldn't?


    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

Page 132 of 273 FirstFirst ... 3282122125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139142182232 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •