Page 131 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3181121124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,703 of 2938

Thread: Impeachment

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Here's a search link with plenty of results. If you're still not convinced, just apply Trump Math to the equation.

I thought this was common knowledge. Maybe a change in news sources...
    corny is only here to mock. He is no longer a serious poster and has zero interest in truth or facts. I have also noticed that others pretty much ignore his posts more and more lately. Notice how may posts he has started and nobody bothers to reply.

I continue to have a sliver of hope for Gary. Hope that the blinders come off at least a little.

The democrats are all out to destroy the republic and a good portion of the republicans are running a close second. We currently have a swamped government almost ready for collapse and this has happened so gradually that many people like Gary have been so gradualized that they don't recognize what is going on. We are in deep trouble.

What kind of an immoral country kills its children and does not see it as what it is, murder. Then thinks men can be women or women can be men and that there are many, perhaps over a dozen different genders. Then we create public school curriculum for k thru 12 students that has them re-thinking and questioning their gender when all they have to do is take a glance when they shower. Our schools are perverting the young minds of our children and I am forced to participate via taxes. America has lost it's collective mind!

At the same time the democrats are obsessed with the removal of a president for no reason other than personal hate and perhaps that he stands in the way of their moving the country still farther left with their absurd agenda.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Here's a search link with plenty of results. If you're still not convinced, just apply Trump Math to the equation.

I thought this was common knowledge. Maybe a change in news sources...
    The missle tech thing was investigated by congress. They evidently didn’t find anything criminally wrong.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    To my knowledge Hunter Biden has not been subpoenaed to testify & if he does gets called, I'll bet he will at least honor the subpoena & show up. He might plead the fifth but at least he'll show up.
    As for crimes that Trump has done or is being investigated for & for the umpteenth time: Bribery, extortion, abuse of power & obstructing justice & that's just from the Ukraine deal.
    What bribery?
    What extortion?
    What obstruction of Justice?
    Those are some pretty serious allegations there Gary.
    So what has he done to commit bribery?
    What has he done to commit extortion?
    What has he done to obstruct justice?

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Isn’t China gate the reason Hillary had Ron Browns plane taken down the hard way?

Post Likes
    In school, children should be treated for what they are. If they have a pecker they are boys, if the have a vagina they are girls, and thats the way it should be until they are out of school.

Parents who allow otherwise should be held accountable. Children have no idea what they are until they are of age. At that point I dont care what they want to be.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    I do see the bias of the Democrats & I don't agree with it either, but just because they are biased doesn't mean that Trump is clean. You don't escape your wrong doings by using someone else's wrong doings as a defense.
    Sure you do.
    It's either allowed or it isn't... obliviously allowed unless you are Trump.
    It's a matter of the Constitution... All being treated equal ... You know that same constitution you mention all the time.
    What we have here is 'racism' in politics.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Article 2 Section 4 of the Constitution

Doesn't say anything about a Private Citizen, and doesn't apply to someone that is no longer in office. We have other laws concerning this. This is Impeachment is on the President and anyone else that maybe involved and presently is a Civil Officer, even then that would have to be a separate Impeachment. The Bidens, Clintons, Obamas, and even Rudy cannot be charged in an Impeachment. Criminal Court yes. I don't understand how you cannot figure this out since the Articles of Impeachment couldn't be written in any planner English.
    Retired, after 43 Years

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    In school, children should be treated for what they are. If they have a pecker they are boys, if the have a vagina they are girls, and thats the way it should be until they are out of school.

Parents who allow otherwise should be held accountable. Children have no idea what they are until they are of age. At that point I dont care what they want to be.

Roy
    roy, have you made that statement in front of your local school board? I have. Give it a try and see what happens. I was mocked openly and loudly by a group of LGYBT people in the audience. I was shut down. Then followed and yelled at when leaving the building on the way to my car. Roy, this is way worse than you can imagine.

At that same meeting the school board voted to have open restrooms for use by any gender.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    We need a dual vestigation. Trump and so called daughter Ivanka Milkman’s Last Name Here alongside Joe and Hunter Biden.

Throw a Bill and Hillary investigation in as a freebie.

Post Likes
    It's not me saying those things about her. Far smarter and better documented people than me have said it. And for a long while.

What would you project as the reason that contributions to The Clinton Foundation plummeted after neither Clinton was in office?

PHM
    ----------

If I believed all those things that you said about her then she might be on par with Trump in the corruption department but it would still be hard to think she could be more of a danger to our country than Trump.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Mark Sandy's Testimony Was Just Released and Shows Why Ukrainian Aid Was Held

Excerpt:

House Intelligence, Oversight and Foreign Affairs Committees released White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) official Mark Sandy's deposition transcript on Tuesday. The transcripts reveal aid to Ukraine was put on hold because President Donald Trump was concerned about other countries' failure to provide aid.

Post Likes

Page 131 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3181121124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138141181 ... LastLast