Page 135 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3585125128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,743 to 1,755 of 2932

Thread: Impeachment

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Hunter Joe and Burisima are shady as hell... and three senate committees are looking into that right now.

But does what they did give Trump the right to do what he did..... ???
    Shady? Try extortion, using your government job for personal gain not for a few measly thousand but for a million dollar job for his crackhead son and then using a billion dollars in taxpayer's money to protect his son.

What did Trump do? Nothing. Give us a break and stop protecting the commie loving Democrats corn. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Happy thanksgiving glenn. Hope you are getting your lines down pat so you can refuse to give with an air of confidence and pride.

“I gave to an office pool, we are buying the cleaning lady a Walmart precooked chicken for Christmas so don’t talk to me about giving”

Anyhow, the big diff between shotgun joe and Trump is that Trump can be charged with a crime and Joe cannot...

A bird in the hand... beats two in the bush.

Joe can line up world leaders, government officials... Ukrainians ... who will say his threats were only for the good of the people.

Everyone involved in this Ukrainian Trump shakedown knows it was wrong and worked to hide the illegal activity.

Post Likes
    I guess we need to Prosecute the Republican and Democrat Senators who signed this letter back in 2016, along with the Bidens;

Dear President Poroshenko,

As members of the U.S. Senate Ukraine Caucus and strong supporters of your government, we write to express our concern regarding the recent resignation of Minister of Economy Aivaras Abromavi?ius‎ and his allegations of persistent corruption in the Ukrainian political system.

During the past year, Mr. Abromavi?ius and his team implemented tough but necessary economic reforms, worked to combat endemic corruption, and promoted more openness and transparency in government. He was known to many of us as a respected reformer and supporter of the Ukrainian cause. Minister Abromavi?ius‎’s allegations raise concerns about the enormous challenges that remain in your efforts to reform the corrupt system you inherited.

We recognize ‎that your governing coalition faces not only endemic corruption left from decades of mismanagement and cronyism, but also an illegal armed seizure of territory by Russia and its proxies. Tackling such obstacles to reforms amidst a war and the loss of much of southeastern Ukraine’s economic productivity is a formidable challenge -- one which we remain committed to helping you overcome.

Succeeding in these reforms will show Russian President Vladimir Putin that an independent, transparent, and democratic Ukraine can and will succeed. It also offers a stark alternative to the authoritarianism and oligarchic cronyism prevalent in Russia. As such, we respectfully ask that you address the serious concerns raised by Minister Abromavi?ius‎. We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary. The unanimous adoption by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Basic Principles and Action Plan is a good step.

We very much appreciate your leadership and commitment to reform since the Ukrainian people demonstrated their resolve on the Maidan two years ago, and we look forward to continued cooperation in the future.
    Retired, after 43 Years

Post Likes
    Hunter Joe and Burisima are shady as hell... and three senate committees are looking into that right now.

What did Trump do...they finally have something?

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    "Hunter Joe and Burisima are shady as hell... and three senate committees are looking into that right now."

Looking at Conservative web news sites, it appears to be a committee of one, and that's Lindsey Graham, reported on Nov. 22, with no updates.
    Retired, after 43 Years

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    How many freaking times do Gary and I have to agree it is suspicious???
    I have the sense that he was speaking to more than just 'you and Gary'.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    In February of 2104 Russia invaded Ukraine.

Obama out Joe Biden in charge of sorting it all out.

4 weeks after putting Joe in charge, Hunter got job job for north of $80k a month.

4 week all you dingbats.

Also...... The average income per year for a position like Hunter's at a company similar to Barisma is $50k-$80k a year. Hunter made that in a month.

Unproven accusation. Right. "Nothing to see here ma'am. Move along."

You guys who aren't pissed about this inquisition need your heads examined.
    It's called Liberal Math.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    "Hunter Joe and Burisima are shady as hell... and three senate committees are looking into that right now."

Looking at Conservative web news sites, it appears to be a committee of one, and that's Lindsey Graham, reported on Nov. 22, with no updates.
    Let's not forget Barr and Dunham's investigation. They don't play games, nor do they hold press conferences. They just do their jobs. That should make the Dems very afraid.

9. Likes Brian8383 liked this post
    Post Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."

11. Likes Brian8383 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    How many freaking times do Gary and I have to agree it is suspicious???
    And how many times do I have to say it's not about THIS being suspicious. It's about "them" making a federal case out of a stupid phone call while things like this happen every day, all day and never gets investigated. Hell, it never even gets mentioned except by guys like Hannity. And they YOU guys say it's a crazy conspiracy theory. Because you have cover due to it only being mentioned by guys like Hannity.

This is the deep state in action. The same deep state guys like you said we were paranoid to say existed. The same deep stat that is a true threat to the country and is acting against your wishes and best interest 24/7. The same deep state that protects itself by destroying anyone that threatens them. The same deep state they have now been forced to admit exists, but thank God they are there watching out for you.

While you guys and the rest of the country is obsessed on a phone call asking for cooperation in a corruption investigation, things like the Biden thing are happening. Bad men like Vindman are in charge of our foreign policy. As couple example of thousands.

You and Gary are key to this deep state working and never being held accountable.

Did you know that General Flynn had publicly stated he was going to do a full audit of the intelligence agencies? And get rid of the dead wood, get rid of the bad actors. Weird how he go targeted and destroyed before he even got a name plaque for his desk. But guys like you and Gary fell for the "lying to investigators" accusation like chumps. Very important chumps. Without chumps, they and the media have no cover. It's just a Hannity conspiracy.

This is harsh criticism of you and Gary. I get it. But you need to wake up and see you are being used.

Vladimir Lenin had a name for you guys. Please read this and think about how it perfectly describes you. I don't need or want a response. This is for you and your own self reflection.

Wikipedia:

Useful idiot

In political jargon, a useful idiot is a derogatory term for a person perceived as propagandizing for a cause without fully comprehending the cause's goals, and who is cynically used by the cause's leaders.[1][2] The term was originally used during the Cold War to describe non-communists regarded as susceptible to communist propaganda and manipulation.[1] The term has often been attributed to Vladimir Lenin,[3]

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes

Now they are investigating because the non chumps have been making a big deal about it and demanding it. This happened 5 years ago!! What the hell has been happening for the last 5 years?

But I'll bet it still gets covered up and no one gets in trouble.

Wanna make a bet on that? What's a guy like you enjoy? A bad of pork rinds?

Post Likes
    Wonder if Trump will go to church this Sunday.
    Short of starting a war he has got to do something to try and take the heat off.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post

Yup. Like in said. Nothing will happen.

Now let's all continue to be chumps and keep this impeachment thing over a phone call asking to investigate corruption rolling along.

Page 135 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3585125128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142145185 ... LastLast