Page 253 of 273 FirstFirst ... 153203243246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260263 ... LastLast
Results 3,277 to 3,289 of 3549

Thread: Impeachment

  1. #3277
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    22,023
    Post Likes
    Aint no debating done here. It’s 2 pages of arguing and then 100 of beating a dead horse.

  2. #3278
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Culver, Oregon (Central OR)
    Posts
    2,672
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    You make my point for me. <g>

    You are allowed to say that Gary has unhinged thoughts.

    You are not allowed to say that Gary is unhinged.

    Or at least that is the way I understand it to be. <g>

    PHM
    -------
    Cheers.

    I dont think this distinguished ARP forum should censor like the other ones do though. I understand we have the Cage but the traffic there sucks.

    Let us all on here have thick skin. If I took every insult I have ever gotten, on here and personally, seriously then I wouldn't be allowed here or in public.

    That being said. I just got my dream job offer earlier today. I am celebrating. Looks like Seatonheating LLC 3.0 isn't happening for quite a while now.

  3. #3279
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    9,545
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlerberts-Protege View Post
    Cheers.

    I dont think this distinguished ARP forum should censor like the other ones do though. I understand we have the Cage but the traffic there sucks.

    Let us all on here have thick skin. If I took every insult I have ever gotten, on here and personally, seriously then I wouldn't be allowed here or in public.

    That being said. I just got my dream job offer earlier today. I am celebrating. Looks like Seatonheating LLC 3.0 isn't happening for quite a while now.
    No rules would result in mayhem eventually. Plus, this is a public forum. Things are pretty loose in here...showing a modicum of respect for fellow members is mostly all that's required.

  4. #3280
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Culver, Oregon (Central OR)
    Posts
    2,672
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    No rules would result in mayhem eventually. Plus, this is a public forum. Things are pretty loose in here...showing a modicum of respect for fellow members is mostly all that's required.
    Hey. I respect Gary. Just do not agree with him.

    Trust me, I know the rules. Been here 18 years.

  5. #3281
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,057
    Post Likes
    It appears as if Gary has not watched the videos... IMO even the staunchest of Democrats ,(such as Gary) would be appalled enough by what is going on to say enough is enough.
    To me it's not even about Trump or Biden but rather just how deep the corruption is.. we have a chance to at least to try and shine a flashlight on it rather than sit in the darkness.


    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  6. #3282
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,233
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    It appears as if Gary has not watched the videos... IMO even the staunchest of Democrats ,(such as Gary) would be appalled enough by what is going on to say enough is enough.
    To me it's not even about Trump or Biden but rather just how deep the corruption is.. we have a chance to at least to try and shine a flashlight on it rather than sit in the darkness.


    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    This is a good point MG...

    So IMO the question becomes: Do we favor TDS more... or do we favor cleaning house in DC more...
    If we throw Trump out of office... the corruption stands.
    If we keep Trump in office... the there is a chance corruption will be investigated and dealt with.

    Sooo...
    Which one is more important???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  7. #3283
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,699
    Post Likes
    I'm surprised you guys are amazed that unsophisticated, gullible, tin foil hat wearing, mind reading posters here believe Trump is a Russia/Russia/Russia/Russia/ puppet.

    If you live in a bubble & that's all your exposed to no amount of debate, logic or facts will change their opinion... Orange Man Bad!!!








    That's why I don't attempt to debate. I just laugh at em.
    "Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

  8. #3284
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,233
    Post Likes
    If any of you are interested...

    Saturday evening at 10 PM EST... OAN news is gonna run another report on corruption in Ukraine...
    It will air again Sunday evening at 10 PM EST...

    Saw a brief preview... deals with issues all the way back to when Russia invaded UKR in 2014
    There does appear to be some curious scenarios...

    Probably worth setting ones DVR and watching when time allows.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  9. #3285
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,233
    Post Likes
    This may be a way to solve the problem of the DIMS and their impeachment BS:

    https://americanlookout.com/report-i...ats-this-year/
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  10. #3286
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,057
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    This is a good point MG...

    So IMO the question becomes: Do we favor TDS more... or do we favor cleaning house in DC more...
    If we throw Trump out of office... the corruption stands.
    If we keep Trump in office... the there is a chance corruption will be investigated and dealt with.

    Sooo...
    Which one is more important???
    Half want to favor corruption.
    Obama obviously appointed some very unethical people with the only concern is to protect the Democratic party.
    The IRS was sicked on Republican organization right off the bat...it was in our face and nothing was done.
    Favoritism to Iran with full objection..nothing was done.
    Turning five of the nastiest terrorist loose bypassing Congress... nothing was done.
    The Obama crimes are endless
    As soon as Trump was elected...They started harassing his asocciates to try and make him look bad..One fake collusion after another....always stemming back to the the Democrats.
    Now we have this giant crime ring protected by the state Dept...run out of the Ukraine embassy ....Two nations reporting on it to the state Dept...and nothing except an attempted impeachment of Trump



    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  11. #3287
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    1,000 miles from nowhere
    Posts
    15,409
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    You make my point for me. <g>

    You are allowed to say that Gary has unhinged thoughts.

    You are not allowed to say that Gary is unhinged.

    Or at least that is the way I understand it to be. <g>

    PHM
    -------
    Clever wording does not escape the eyes of the ARPC for long.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    “They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

    "I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

    "This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

  12. #3288
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,267
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Fact 1: President Trump did his job (conducting foreign policy and overseeing that taxpayer dollars are not wasted) by temporarily holding back military aid.
    Fact 2: President Trump asked the president of Ukraine to look into corruption in his country - which, among others mentioned, may have involved the Bidens.
    Fact 3. Trump wanted an announcement of the corruption investigation as proof that the Ukraine president's cooperation was genuine and not an empty assurance.
    Fact 4: President Trump had Rudy Giuliani looking into Ukrainian corruption and the theft of US taxpayer funds long before Joe Biden was running for the nomination.

    I don't think any of those facts can be accurately disputed so if you can dispute any of them please let me know.

    PHM
    ---------
    Those are not facts but speculation of what you think the facts mean & I disagree with your assessment on every one. Evidently so do the majority of the House & at least half of the American people.
    You just took the three facts I listed that are not disputed & added the typical Trump excuse to them to make it look like he did nothing wrong. Mikey, of all the people here I never expected you to drink the Kool Aid & become Trumptized too. I see the logic in Trump being a better president than the alternative but to say he did nothing wrong has me scratching my head in amazement.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

  13. Likes davidadavis liked this post.
  14. #3289
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    7,267
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    OK, but upon what do you base the opinion that Trump is/will be a 'dictator'?
    It's not just that Trump wants limitless power to do anything he wants, but his supporters are behind him every step of the way. History proves that to be a very dangerous combination.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Page 253 of 273 FirstFirst ... 153203243246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260263 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contracting Business
HPAC Engineering
EC&M
CONTRACTOR