Page 239 of 273 FirstFirst ... 139189229232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246249 ... LastLast
Results 3,095 to 3,107 of 3549

Thread: Impeachment

Post Likes
    Yep I agree , but I'm thinking of BNME's, Corny's and Garyd's last comment's. If there was nothing wrong with what Biden did then there was nothing wrong with what they are saying Trump did.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Yeah...
    That video is definitely a smoking gun...

And if one thinks the left does not know about it...
    Well they did not get where they are, being naive...

IMO they (the left) know well they are lying...
    It is just what they do (lie)... and they are pretty good at it.

We do not, however, have to accept their lies...

If we choose to go beyond the MsM for factual material!

Anyone at ARP that wants an alternative news source...
    PM me (not gonna post it on the forum, out of respect for the ARPC).
    I did not hear it, just going off what Rush said. Supposedly Schiff lied in his opening arguments, Trumps team let it go for about 30 minutes, then in ten minutes laid out exactly how he was lying and what he was lying about. Why do voters keep voting for these people. I'm liking more and more PHM idea about always voting out the incumbent.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer-Man View Post
    Yep I agree , but I'm thinking of BNME's, Corny's and Garyd's last comment's. If there was nothing wrong with what Biden did then there was nothing wrong with what they are saying Trump did.
    Read it a while back...

Literally EVERY POTUS in history...
    Has done it... EVERY one of them!

It is just the way world leaders 'encourage' other world leaders to see things their way.

Side note... I suspect this is why the USA spends soooo much $$$ on foreign aid...
    We get our way...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    I just got done watching the impeachment proceedings.
    It has been confirmed that executive privilege does apply for not responding to the Suponena... Also it was ruled by a judge that there was no authority for that Suponena.
    None of the agencies had to respond to the houses demand to to executive privilege as well as no authority by the Schiff 'gang'
    Therefore there is no obstruction of Congress... Should have been a motion to dismiss right there as that as what the article of impeachment is about.
    The Democrats are now trying to force the documents out into the open... Even if they do it shouldn't matter as it was already shown by executive privilege they didn't have to be provided at the time anyway.. so there is no case there either.
    This is only an effort to smear Trump by bringing about evidence that has nothing to do with the charge anyway.... This is so so sad... As it is only to protect the real crimes going on /by attacking Trump.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I would love to see a Senate trial that exposes the Dems. Can you imagine, they walk into the trail gleefully, hoping to see an Orange Man go down in flames and walk out in handcuffs?

It just doesn't get any better than that.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    The phone transcript, the aid being held up along with all the other collaborating testimony. It might not be beyond a reasonable doubt proof but it sure is reasonable enough for most people to come to the logical conclusion of Trump's motive. We are not on a jury so we only have to go by the preponderance of evidence to make our assumption of guilt or innocence. There is no evidence I know of to support that Trump cared at all about corruption other than getting Biden.
    So your admitting there is no proof. Well that's at least a baby step to gaining back your sanity.

Keep working hard and you'll get there.

Let me. Ask you Gary, we also know a bunch of pressure was put on US State dept and Ukrainians to toss Manafort off a cliff. Much of that pressure was coming from the White House/Biden and other evil minions. And they did get Manafort and it did hurt Trump as intended. While the while completely ignored Podesta and hundreds of others like them. And of course we know exactly why they went after Manafort. If he didn't join the Trump camp, you wouldn't know his name.

I would, of course..... because I'm informed. Even about a blast from the past, old fart in the wind like Paul Manafort.

So even if your saying about Trump is true, isn't what they did to get Manafort just as bad? Maybe worse?

Open your eyes to what they've done to you.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    GA is gonna be careful how he says this... and here is a disclaimer:

What GA is about to type... is NOT addressed at any one person, does not reference a specific person, does not reference personhood; rather addresses chosen behavior.

OK, having said that:

If I were a HO, and had a heating and AC problem...
    And when talking to the service person...
    Realized they were the kind of person that makes up their mind ahead of time, then is bull headed about listening to facts...
    And to carry it farther... they were not above lying to support their position...

There is NO WAY IN H*LL
    I would allow them to do ANY work for me...
    Simply because trusting a person that will outright lie...
    To support their position...

Is about as self destructive as one could be.

Sorry if anyone thinks this describes them...
    GA did and does not intend to single out any person...

Rather... call out a chosen behavior trait...
    That an honest business-person would NOT allow themselves to practice!

OK... for the thick-headed: The way some folks are handling this political issue... is too similar to the described dishonest business person above.

OK... bring on the flames...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Then Gary, think about the admission from stroke and page that the white house is in charge and wants to be updated. They framed Carter Page and Michael Flynn to begin spying on the Trump camp to hopefully find something, or concoct something to bring Trump down. And that popodop guy.

You're OK with this? The federal law agency lying about and personally destroying good men. Better men that you and I put together actually. Not sure about the popodop guy. I don't know much about him personally other than his wife is hot. But Carter Page and Flynn are both EXTREME patriots and served our great country out of love for it. They both risked life and limb doing so. And they knew this while they were destroying them. And the White House was in on it.

But that stupid phone call? Right?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    It was easy for me & anyone else who hasn't been Trumptized.
    I'm not Trumptized. I don't care anything about the guy. I'm personally tired of him, actually. I didn't care for him before the election. I'm tired of dealing with combating dullards all day. And the reason many guys like you are so misguided is he can't shut his yap.

I'm a Constitutional conservative. Most here are also. By definition we don't care at all about people and personalities. I ONLY care about results.

Stop repeating this lie.

I'm fact one of my favorite presidents was Coolige. By all accounts, he was quiet and almost never in the public eye. He just quietly did what he did. I don't personally care about the guy. I care about what he did or didn't do.

It's no different with Trump. Honestly, I'd rather have Obama as a neighbor than Trump. So please stop with your irrational assessment of me and people like me.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    I'm not Trumptized. I don't care anything about the guy. I'm personally tired of him, actually. I didn't care for him before the election. I'm tired of dealing with combating dullards all day. And the reason many guys like you are so misguided is he can't shut his yap.

I'm a Constitutional conservative. Most here are also. By definition we don't care at all about people and personalities. I ONLY care about results.

Stop repeating this lie.

I'm fact one of my favorite presidents was Coolige. By all accounts, he was quiet and almost never in the public eye. He just quietly did what he did. I don't personally care about the guy. I care about what he did or didn't do.

It's no different with Trump. Honestly, I'd rather have Obama as a neighbor than Trump. So please stop with your irrational assessment of me and people like me.

To emphasize the point, If Obama had led with the current admin policies, Conservatives would be just fine. They'd love him, even. Unless he took a Left Turn.

12. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Circumstantial evidence will not convict someone in a court of law...

And IMO if a person chooses to base an opinion on circumstantial evidence...
    That is in reality evidence of a biased viewpoint...
    Sad thing indeed!
    I think you've got it completely wrong.
    Circumstantial evidence is used all the time to convict in a court of law. As a matter of fact I've heard a prosecutor say once that he'd rather have strong circumstantial evidence than an eye witness.
    As for a person basing their opinion on circumstantial evidence, that is something we all do & it doesn't necessarily mean our view point is biased. Obviously with the Trump case most of us here have our biases but that is not usually true in most cases. I don't think you would consider someone biased if they thought OJ Simpson killed his wife based on circumstantial evidence. So it all depends on the amount & strength of the circumstantial evidence & a biased viewpoint can always come from either a guilty or not guilty side.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post

Do you believe the Dems have been fair, impartial or objective in their pursuit of impeachment?
    Once the phone transcript was released the Dems assumed Trump to be guilty & took a prosecutorial position so there was no reason to be objective or impartial. I don't really know the context of what is fair in that situation. The prosecution just has to be honest but i don't think fair is a good adjective for that. If they find evidence that they were wrong in assuming Trump's guilt then i think they have a duty to be objective & impartial enough to recognize it. You can't expect either party to be objective & impartial as you can see how it has gone so far in the House. The senators are the only ones who have pledged to be impartial though we know that's not going to happen either, but that have the ultimate duty to the Constitution to be so.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Page 239 of 273 FirstFirst ... 139189229232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246249 ... LastLast