Page 226 of 226 FirstFirst ... 126176216219220221222223224225226
Results 2,926 to 2,938 of 2938

Thread: Impeachment

Post Likes
    But he has been great for America.

Don't you remember the last president? He tried to convince us that a depressed economy was the new normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie View Post
    It’s the new norm thanks to don. He has been such an azzz, he brings out the worst in opponents. It will continue when the dems have a president.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    It’s the new norm thanks to don. He has been such an azzz, he brings out the worst in opponents. It will continue when the dems have a president.
    That's exactly why we hired him, and it's why we'll keep him on thru 2024. An outsider who will ravage the Washington elite.

Post Likes
    I guess Don the Con is still taking his legal advice from Sean Hannity on who to hire?

So far, his legal A Team consists of:

Alan Dershowitz: who is up to his neck in the Jeffry Epstein sex scandal, and legal coverup in Florida.

Ken Starr: who's also up to his neck in the Jeffrey Epstein legal coverup. (As if that isn't reason enough to hate him, he's the GOP hit man who INVENTED the idea of an impeachment witch-hunt, and probably has the copyright on that term.)

Pam Bondi: who took a bribe from the Trump 'Charitable Foundation' to drop the Trump University lawsuit,

Jay Sekulow, who was apparently coordinating the Ukraine extortion scheme with Lev Parnas,

What a shame Cohen is in jail. Could have used the OLD MAGIC about now. And I'm guessing that Greg Jarrett, Orly Taitz, Victoria Toensing and Joe DiGenova were too busy to make time for it?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I guess Don the Con is still taking his legal advice from Sean Hannity on who to hire?

So far, his legal A Team consists of:

Alan Dershowitz: who is up to his neck in the Jeffry Epstein sex scandal, and legal coverup in Florida.

Ken Starr: who's also up to his neck in the Jeffrey Epstein legal coverup. (As if that isn't reason enough to hate him, he's the GOP hit man who INVENTED the idea of an impeachment witch-hunt, and probably has the copyright on that term.)

Pam Bondi: who took a bribe from the Trump 'Charitable Foundation' to drop the Trump University lawsuit,

Jay Sekulow, who was apparently coordinating the Ukraine extortion scheme with Lev Parnas,

What a shame Cohen is in jail. Could have used the OLD MAGIC about now. And I'm guessing that Greg Jarrett, Orly Taitz, Victoria Toensing and Joe DiGenova were too busy to make time for it?
    Name:  TeddyBear.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  105.8 KB

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    I would believe the version that he testified while the world was watching. i don't know how perjury works but I think if you recant or say you were mistaken before anyone comes up with any evidence or proves you were lying, that might avoid prosecution. Another thing might be that since the newer testimony helped the House's case against Trump, they're less likely to go after the guy for perjury.
    Since the guy changed his testimony from the basement version to the TV version...don't you think he may have be persuaded to do so?
    And why do you put more weight on the second version?.... his testimony is worthless as it changed
    You want to hang Trump with worthless witness.
    And don't forget...even if he did as accused... nothing wrong with it as shown by the witnesses the Democrats called in the floor hearing..lol

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Name:  TeddyBear.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  105.8 KB
    I assume the irony of a team of crooks and liars defending a crook and a liar upsets your delicate sensibilities.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    They screamed impeachment day one.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I assume the irony of a team of crooks and liars defending a crook and a liar upsets your delicate sensibilities.
    No. The irony of your selective indignation.
    Last edited by vin lashon; Yesterday at 10:13 PM.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    But he has been great for America.

Don't you remember the last president? He tried to convince us that a depressed economy was the new normal.
    I would say America has been great for Donald Trump. The economy was already on the upswing before he took office so he has just been riding the cyclic wave. When times are good we should be reducing our debt but instead it keeps increasing. Sooner or later we're going to have to pay the piper. Meanwhile the strong economy that took years to develop is what is going to give Trump another four years. The funny thing is he had nothing to do with it except probably shortened it's life for the next president. Trump is running the country like he runs his businesses. He milks them dry, walks away & declares bankruptcy.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    For what it is worth, I don't know a single Trump supporter who agrees with his budget spending.

I would say America has been great for Donald Trump. The economy was already on the upswing before he took office so he has just been riding the cyclic wave. When times are good we should be reducing our debt but instead it keeps increasing. Sooner or later we're going to have to pay the piper. Meanwhile the strong economy that took years to develop is what is going to give Trump another four years. The funny thing is he had nothing to do with it except probably shortened it's life for the next president. Trump is running the country like he runs his businesses. He milks them dry, walks away & declares bankruptcy.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    For what it is worth, I don't know a single Trump supporter who agrees with his budget spending.
    Maybe I'm out of the loop but I haven't heard a single Trump supporter admonish him for raising the national debt yet.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

Post Likes
    From what I have heard on talk radio, nobody has agreed to what he is doing with the budget.

MSM and the Left should be screaming about it. Don't have a clue why they aren't. Maybe because it is not something that resonates with the general public. They have their narrative and they are sticking with it. Obviously, MSM and the Left really don't care about how crippling the debt can/will be to America.

Maybe I'm out of the loop but I haven't heard a single Trump supporter admonish him for raising the national debt yet.

Post Likes
    You know, of course, that the democrat congress passed the spending bill he just passed? And if he didn’t, the press would attack him for “shutting down the government” ?

Neither dem nor repub houses have done their duty and actually passed a budget as required by law in over 10 years.

These continuing budget resolutions keep on spending, and the press badgers whatever president is in to sign them to avoid shutting the government down.

Page 226 of 226 FirstFirst ... 126176216219220221222223224225226