Post Likes

SE8000 uploader tool software

i recently purchased the SE8000 thermostat for my house, i can't get the uploader tool because i don't have access to the download on schneider electrics website. Could anybody provide me with the zip file that has the uploader tool for the SE8000 series room controllers?

Post Likes
    I don’t know the advantage to having that in your house. You are not going to get the information you are looking for on this open forum.

Post Likes
    room occupancy, i can program automatic temp setting, extremely customizable interface ETC. I'm really into tech but the nest is not customizable enough for my taste.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by joncobb1776 View Post
    room occupancy, i can program automatic temp setting, extremely customizable interface ETC. I'm really into tech but the nest is not customizable enough for my taste.
    NEST SUCKS
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Well... thought I would get an answer or at least some sort of comment from the OP.

Since the IP address for each are right next door in Oklahoma I wold suggest this person to be the same. Probably someone near Oklahoma State University at Stillwater.

So, guess what. Yes you too are banned.

Post Likes
    Too bad, I really wanted to find out why people need to program their home stat every second of the day.