Post Likes

Manually adding entries to N4 history

Is there any way to manually add a handful of points to a history in N4? I have a supervisor connected to some BACnet IP controllers that missed a handful of readings when someone unplugged it to charge their phone. I have recovered the history values from the controllers as they are recording the history separately on a short term basis, but the end user is using the N4 report as an audit trail and would like to have the info in one place.

Post Likes
    In the workbench you can expand the History tree, find the history, right-click, then select the View\historyEditor. You can add values, they will show up with a "modified" flag

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by theintegrator View Post
    In the workbench you can expand the History tree, find the history, right-click, then select the View\historyEditor. You can add values, they will show up with a "modified" flag
    Maybe I'm missing something, but the only thing I see is the ability to edit existing readings. I cannot add readings or delete existing readings.

Post Likes
    I don't think you can add, only edit.

There is an csv file to history block somewhere, but not sure if that could insert records on an existing history. Normal use is manual entry of utility data type thing.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by orion242 View Post
    I don't think you can add, only edit.

There is an csv file to history block somewhere, but not sure if that could insert records on an existing history. Normal use is manual entry of utility data type thing.
    What dB engine is used in niagara for historical data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by unonut View Post
    What dB engine is used in niagara for historical data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I couldn't find that answer. I ended up giving up on doing it the easy way. I copied the station to my local machine, set the clock back, and manually overrode the points to get the values I wanted at each timestamp as I indexed my system clock forward..