Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 31
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ari-o
    Posts
    1,776
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    If she runs and wins I want to be on her cabinet.
    By Trump cabinet standards you are probably overqualified.

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    22,071
    Post Likes
    I wonder if Trump will be making a lewd tweet about the pics. He probably got a tingle down there himself... lol

    “My daughter is $&@“); );:&@&$$ hot”

    Bet she charged him... and I bet he paid... lol

    That’s why Marla went running with Tiffany.

    Don’t feel sorry for Ivanka either. She rejected The Lords gift of grace so she was nothing but a dented seed from the beginning.

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    23,500
    Post Likes
    You dims are just jealous of her beauty, and wish you had a democrat that was easy on the eyes.

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    19,296
    Post Likes
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post.
  6. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    20
    Post Likes
    If not a dominant hand shake to show power and control, might as well show boob power.

  7. #19
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    9,598
    Post Likes
    Photoshopped.

    Name:  Ivanka shopped.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  53.3 KB

  8. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    6,827
    Post Likes
    I'm sorry, I have never understood why anyone would want to make some sexual remark about a person, in here. It may be that some of you are young and seem to think that it puts you in to some standing. Or maybe to impress.

    For crying out loud, grow up. This is suppose to be a professional forum, act like it.

    Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

  9. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    27,404
    Post Likes
    If she runs - I want a real-time video of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    If she runs and wins I want to be on her cabinet.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

  10. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6,849
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I'm sorry, I have never understood why anyone would want to make some sexual remark about a person, in here. It may be that some of you are young and seem to think that it puts you in to some standing. Or maybe to impress.

    For crying out loud, grow up. This is suppose to be a professional forum, act like it.

    Roy
    Boys will be boys! As long as it’s relatively clean, we may be older,but we’re not dead yet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    20,276
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Trump RAWKS...and so does Ivanka!

    Trump 2020/Ivanka 2024


    Knocking my eyeballs out. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  12. #24
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    9,598
    Post Likes
    Apparently the images are real. Here's an article:

    https://meaww.com/ivanka-trump-suffe...utrage-critics

  13. #25
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    26,627
    Post Likes
    Pretty funny. In the article and/or comments they are talking about her going bra-less. LOL

    If she wasn't wearing a bra, there would have been a lot more sag-age going on. No way they would be that perky. Too big to be that perky without a bra to make them stand up loud and proud.

    The bigness must come from Trumps genes.


    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Apparently the images are real. Here's an article:

    https://meaww.com/ivanka-trump-suffe...utrage-critics
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

  14. #26
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    9,598
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Pretty funny. In the article and/or comments they are talking about her going bra-less. LOL

    If she wasn't wearing a bra, there would have been a lot more sag-age going on. No way they would be that perky. Too big to be that perky without a bra to make them stand up loud and proud.

    The bigness must come from Trumps genes
    .
    Information I didn't need.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contracting Business
HPAC Engineering
EC&M
CONTRACTOR