Post Likes

New 80% trane constant torque + AC

Due to the new energy code requiring ecm motors we install these overpriced Trane 80s at a minimum. AC was an XR14 with txv. Shouldve got pics of before but I took what I took . Cleaned it up best I could.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

2. Likes Freezeking2000 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Not a fan of the whole S8 and S9 lines. Like the electronics but not the design. If you want in cabinet flue on the S8 in the downflow position, you have to buy the snorkel adding to the high price then buy b-vent to go the rest of the way. The upflows need bottom return or our supplier sells a transition from the screwball 14x18 side RA opening to a media cleaner. Or if a larger furnace, they sell a 6" box for under the furnace and a larger transition.

I doubt we sell many any more. Our Rheem supplier is now selling us the 98% modulating furnaces for less than a S9V2.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    Not a fan of the whole S8 and S9 lines. Like the electronics but not the design. If you want in cabinet flue on the S8 in the downflow position, you have to buy the snorkel adding to the high price then buy b-vent to go the rest of the way. The upflows need bottom return or our supplier sells a transition from the screwball 14x18 side RA opening to a media cleaner. Or if a larger furnace, they sell a 6" box for under the furnace and a larger transition.

I doubt we sell many any more. Our Rheem supplier is now selling us the 98% modulating furnaces for less than a S9V2.
    Ya. They do have some flaws but I put in what they give me. Just keep signing my paycheck, that is where I am at anymore.

Post Likes
    we can still use normal motors in my state for now but you work is grate as allways

Post Likes
    I think everyone can install normal motors, just that the manufacturers can't make them. Our AS supplier ran out of the "good furnaces" and we're suck with S8X1 and S9X1. Actually we're not, our Rheem supplier gave us a really hot price to get biz away from AS and they have plenty of PSC furnaces left!