Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Perhaps the FCC can suspend their broadcasting licenses for sedition, treason, libel, propaganda.
    Tough to suspend their broadcast license when neither has one.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Is it even legal for them to refuse Trump airtime?
    I don't know..... Average white man can't claim discrimination unless a liberal ofcourse.
    He needs to have a gay wedding cake in his ads to insure he is protected.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    So definitely no more whistle blower. Guess what he had to say wasn't so helpful after all. Maybe even unhelpful. but, at least it produced the desired result...it allowed them to put the Impeachment Inquiry Strategy in place. Now, our dear Adam wants to "protect" the whistle blower. There's no way to describe that other than just so sweet.

Oh! Does anyone know where that 2nd whistle blower got to?

Post Likes
    So definitely no more whistle blower. Guess what he had to say wasn't so helpful after all. Maybe even unhelpful. but, at least it produced the desired result...it allowed them to put the Impeachment Inquiry Strategy in place. Now, our dear Adam wants to "protect" the whistle blower. There's no way to describe that other than just so sweet.

First whistleblowers job is done. He got the WH to release the synopsis of the call... which verified what he had said.

What they are worried about Vin is if they release his identity that a crazed maga tard might go after him or his family.

Now then... not all maga tards are crazed... but vin... you know there are some out there.... maga billys especially.. who wouldnt need to think twice about going after that guy or his family.....

Schiff has a puzzle to put together... the whistleblower piece is on on the board... and schiff and the other dims are slowly putting the other pieces together with their investigation.

The second guy... I dont know..... maybe Schiff and co decided not to leak anything about him.... keeping a low profile so Trump wont stark squawking about hanging him... lol

But... he could not really have anything new to offer... and they have just shoved him to the side for now...

He is still a burr under Trumps saddle....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes

Probably having dinner with Biden right now

6. Likes vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Schiff...
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes

It's just a refuel stop
    We already heard the conversation he had on the phone.
    A second whistleblower can't add anything....but somehow this makes the case better against Trump ...it's how the liberals operate..Fan the flame to keep the attention away from the Biden crimes
    Notice how Political rivals only goes one way...a whistle blower is obviously a rival so we have our "motive" right there....but nope.
    They are wanting Trump to say something stupid....as long as he doesn't mouth to much everything will be alright.
    This is where the media needs to give his spokespersons air time to keep the attention towards the Bidens...and Trump stay quiet.
    The entire mess would change to it's proper direction quickly with a couple 30 minute segments of air time.
    Since the left controls most of the media it isn't going to happen

The delivery would be simple.

"Well yes he made the call we never tried to hide that fact.
    What is important is what that call was about... apparently the whistleblower doesn't know as much as he thought he did and as a result exposed a Biden crime Ring which has Biden very uneasy.. Nancy is trying to protect him by blackmailing the president with impeachment as an effort to halt the investigation of the Biden crimes...the effort is solely to obstruct the investigation of the Bidens which is obstruction of Justice.
    Next question... Yes you in the tan shirt."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    First whistleblowers job is done. He got the WH to release the synopsis of the call... which verified what he had said.

What they are worried about Vin is if they release his identity that a crazed maga tard might go after him or his family.

Now then... not all maga tards are crazed... but vin... you know there are some out there.... maga billys especially.. who wouldnt need to think twice about going after that guy or his family.....

Schiff has a puzzle to put together... the whistleblower piece is on on the board... and schiff and the other dims are slowly putting the other pieces together with their investigation.

The second guy... I dont know..... maybe Schiff and co decided not to leak anything about him.... keeping a low profile so Trump wont stark squawking about hanging him... lol

But... he could not really have anything new to offer... and they have just shoved him to the side for now...

He is still a burr under Trumps saddle....

You must still be fighting that yella fever. Here's the thing. Schiff is a leaker. Most of the players on the Left in this drama are. Everything gets leaked to MsM. If Schiff had a smoking gun, it would be on all MsM channels. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference. In fact, you could keep your finger on the channel button and it would just roll one long Impeeeeaaaacccchhh!!!

That's not happening here. After years of leaking, now it's crickets and closed doors. They have nothing. The inquiry will die in chambers.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    It's just a refuel stop
    We already heard the conversation he had on the phone.
    A second whistleblower can't add anything....but somehow this makes the case better against Trump ...it's how the liberals operate..Fan the flame to keep the attention away from the Biden crimes
    Notice how Political rivals only goes one way...a whistle blower is obviously a rival so we have our "motive" right there....but nope.
    They are wanting Trump to say something stupid....as long as he doesn't mouth to much everything will be alright.
    This is where the media needs to give his spokespersons air time to keep the attention towards the Bidens...and Trump stay quiet.
    The entire mess would change to it's proper direction quickly with a couple 30 minute segments of air time.
    Since the left controls most of the media it isn't going to happen

The delivery would be simple.

"Well yes he made the call we never tried to hide that fact.
    What is important is what that call was about... apparently the whistleblower doesn't know as much as he thought he did and as a result exposed a Biden crime Ring which has Biden very uneasy.. Nancy is trying to protect him by blackmailing the president with impeachment as an effort to halt the investigation of the Biden crimes...the effort is solely to obstruct the investigation of the Bidens which is obstruction of Justice.
    Next question... Yes you in the tan shirt."
    Good points. I doubt the Dems believe they can impeach. I think they think this strategy will put Trump in the cellar (poll wise). I also think it'll backfire on them as everything else has.

Post Likes
    Good points. I doubt the Dems believe they can impeach. I think they think this strategy will put Trump in the cellar (poll wise). I also think it'll backfire on them as everything else has.
    They were already told he did nothing wrong but won't let it go.
    For them ... they don't want Biden having to run against Trump....have you noticed we really don't have anyone with a hat in the ring? If Trump is out of the way we really don't have a contender ... they know this...The Republicans know the best shot they have is with Trump which is why there are no big pushes for anyone else..
    Trump will take Biden... The impeachment chatter is not stealing any votes from Trump .
    And remember the Democrats sometimes stab each other in the back as well when it gets closer to election time...A democrat may very well use the Biden crimes against Joe when the time comes.
    Wouldn't it be great if a powerful democrat said "Trump is right" ..I want to be his VP....wham guaranteed win for Trump

Post Likes
    For them ... they don't want Biden having to run against Trump....have you noticed we really don't have anyone with a hat in the ring? If Trump is out of the way we really don't have a contender ... they know this...The Republicans know the best shot they have is with Trump which is why there are no big pushes for anyone else..
    Trump will take Biden... The impeachment chatter is not stealing any votes from Trump .
    And remember the Democrats sometimes stab each other in the back as well when it gets closer to election time...A democrat may very well use the Biden crimes against Joe when the time comes.
    Wouldn't it be great if a powerful democrat said "Trump is right" ..I want to be his VP....wham guaranteed win for Trump

I am not so sure the GOP has nobody to run...

There are a handful of household GOP names that could step up and run...
    Whether they could handle a DIM in the debates, a DIM who has the questions in advance, is another consideration.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    True...there are really no other choices on either side.

One definitive that can be applied here. Trump has changed the face of politics worldwide. It's almost funny to think back before the election to the snide remarks and snickers after Trump announced his candidacy. And yet it can easily be said that he has been the most influential force on American Politics in recent history. Some good some bad. More good than bad.

Expect to see "Trump characteristics" in politics for years to come. Why? Because his "politics" have resonated with mainstream America.

Post Likes
    True...there are really no other choices on either side.

One definitive that can be applied here. Trump has changed the face of politics worldwide. It's almost funny to think back before the election to the snide remarks and snickers after Trump announced his candidacy. And yet it can easily be said that he has been the most influential force on American Politics in recent history. Some good some bad. More good than bad.

Expect to see "Trump characteristics" in politics for years to come. Why? Because his "politics" have resonated with mainstream America.
    I remember an interview Trump gave after he won.
    He stated he didn't think he would win but was enjoying running.
    He won...He said I wasn't prepared for winning but here I am .. Now what do I do...I have the chance to actually do what needs to be done.

Well we know one thing for sure.. The Democrats become furious as now they have a man as president that isn't a politician and won the election by campaigning on "restoring" America back to what is was...All the hard work the Democrats have done through the decades "has to go"

He was immediately fought with great resistance from day one...there is no working with the Democrats...zilch.... but yet they always want to meet halfway with anything they propose.
    The only we can make any progress is to not budge ourselves....and let the whacko Democrats slowly lose positions they hold... Whacko Federal judges need to be replaced a little at a time... A deep cleansing may take 10 to 20 years to accomplish

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast