Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 66 to 78 of 98
  1. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,955
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    You're comments have mostly been 'snippets' regarding Biden, but what do you see as the unbiased 'Big Picture'?
    That both sides are equally corrupt. Both sides use investigations/ the media/ really whatever they can get there hands on... to stab the other side. You say Biden is evil and Trump is great... a guy on the other side thinks Trump is evil and Biden did no wrong...

    They both are some combination of corrupt/inept.

  2. #67
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    7,519
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    That both sides are equally corrupt. Both sides use investigations/ the media/ really whatever they can get there hands on... to stab the other side. You say Biden is evil and Trump is great... a guy on the other side thinks Trump is evil and Biden did no wrong...

    They both are some combination of corrupt/inept.
    You'll get no argument there. The Conservative perception (not Repub), is that the 'players' at both ends are mostly self serving and corrupt. But the Liberal Machine itself is evil.

  3. #68
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    7,519
    Post Likes
    Biden lobbies media to refuse Trump ads

    Excerpt:

    CNN and NBC fell in line, barring the Trump ad from its airwaves. But other major outlets refused, including Facebook.

  4. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,496
    Post Likes
    I can't find it now... But I did watch a video the other day to where Biden was dodging all questions asked and insist they the reporters only talk about Trump... He was gritting his teeth .. yelling.. pointing his finger.. and appeared as if he was going to get violent.. then the video ended.

    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  5. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,166
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    I can't find it now... But I did watch a video the other day to where Biden was dodging all questions asked and insist they the reporters only talk about Trump... He was gritting his teeth .. yelling.. pointing his finger.. and appeared as if he was going to get violent.. then the video ended.

    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I saw that as well. Can you imagine what Trump will do to Biden in a presidential debate?
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

  6. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
  7. #71
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    7,519
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    I can't find it now... But I did watch a video the other day to where Biden was dodging all questions asked and insist they the reporters only talk about Trump... He was gritting his teeth .. yelling.. pointing his finger.. and appeared as if he was going to get violent.. then the video ended.
    Not an unexpected response. It doesn't, however, surpass the appeal of the 2 dessert media smackdown.

  8. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
  9. #72
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    7,519
    Post Likes

  10. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    23,289
    Post Likes
    He needs to be in jail along with that idiot father of his.
    “Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”

  11. #74
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    7,519
    Post Likes
    Schiff now says that the "whistle blower" testimony isn't needed. Yeah. Don't want that "whistle blower" questioned too closely. He might give up Schiff.

  12. #75
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    7,519
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    He needs to be in jail along with that idiot father of his.
    Democrats don't go to jail, nor get prosecuted.

  13. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,496
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Biden lobbies media to refuse Trump ads

    Excerpt:

    CNN and NBC fell in line, barring the Trump ad from its airwaves. But other major outlets refused, including Facebook.
    So technically CNN and NBC are interfering with an upcoming election.




    Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    ...

  14. #77
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    7,519
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    So technically CNN and NBC are interfering with an upcoming election.
    Is it even legal for them to refuse Trump airtime?

  15. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    23,289
    Post Likes
    Perhaps the FCC can suspend their broadcasting licenses for sedition, treason, libel, propaganda.
    “Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •