Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Does anyone know what Hunter Biden actually does, sitting on the board of this Ukrainian energy company? He has no experience. His job is probably to open the envelope with the check and take it to the bank. Does anyone really think they need his input?

So the question still remains...why? Why does Hunter Biden hold this position?
    This is 100% valid, I sure as heck don’t know why they hired him. However, no matter how suspicious this is... it’s not proof of any wrong doing, let alone a crime.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    This is 100% valid, I sure as heck don’t know why they hired him. However, no matter how suspicious this is... it’s not proof of any wrong doing, let alone a crime.
    Funny DDD, what would you or the left say if Trump's son or daughter did the same thing or Pence's kids did it?

Yeah, how about that? Geez give me a break. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Nothing really suspicious about it. It was stupid... being he was the son of the VP... but then again..... thats why they hired him..... give the company an air of respectability when its respectability has been under question.

If you look back at Hunters "career".... everything he has done has been because he was "Joes boy".

Hunter is a weirdo in my opinion... drug addicted louse...... he tried going after his dead brothers widow.... Joe should have taken him behind the woodshed when that happened..... with a shovel... and when Joe came out from behind the woodshed..... only the shovel should have been accompanying him... lol
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

4. Likes glennac liked this post
    Post Likes
    If the kid has ZERO experience or understanding of the business... why is he sitting on the board, making over a $Mil/year???

If this is normal, why can I not have that job???
    I know more about the business in question than Biden's kid.

IMO... whenever a polecat is involved... there is always a $$$ trail.
    Folks should take the time to follow the $$$ trail... they might learn something...
    OTOH... the left does not want to know anything that does not promote their agenda...
    Never-mind...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

6. Likes glennac liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny DDD, what would you or the left say if Trump's son or daughter did the same thing or Pence's kids did it?

Yeah, how about that? Geez give me a break. Thank you, thank you very much
    You are a HVAC contractor, that makes you automatically an EPA violator right?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    If the kid has ZERO experience or understanding of the business... why is he sitting on the board, making over a $Mil/year???

If this is normal, why can I not have that job???
    I know more about the business in question than Biden's kid.

IMO... whenever a polecat is involved... there is always a $$$ trail.
    Folks should take the time to follow the $$$ trail... they might learn something...
    Yep, again I fully agree... but while it’s suspicious and I suspect all politicians are crooked, I wouldn’t send one to prison without evidence.

Post Likes
    Yep, again I fully agree... but while it’s suspicious and I suspect all politicians are crooked, I wouldn’t send one to prison without evidence.
    So WHERE is the evidence against Trump???
    (It does not exist... buy you lefties keep hoping enough govt $$$ can dig up something)

Until you TDS folks have evidence...
    Quit yer b*tchin...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    So WHERE is the evidence against Trump???
    (It does not exist... buy you lefties keep hoping enough govt $$$ can dig up something)

Until you TDS folks have evidence...
    Quit yer b*tchin...
    Again, I agree... but where is your evidence vs Biden?

Post Likes
    So you agree there is NO evidence against Trump...

So WHY is the left screaming from the mountain-tops every 5 minutes... 24/7/365... that someone is guilty... when there is NO evidence???

Kinda like choosing to brain-wash oneself there...

IMO a sign of mental illness...

Hmmm...
    The left is mentally ill...
    Nothing new there...

BTW: IF there was really court usable evidence against Trump...
    Does anyone really think Trump would still be in the WH, conducting the affairs of the USA???

Come on now... use some common sense...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    This is 100% valid, I sure as heck don’t know why they hired him. However, no matter how suspicious this is...
    No, it doesn't. But it certainly is an interesting question. Turns out there are more Swamp Dem family members who have questionable memberships on various boards. And likely just as many Swamp Repub fam mems.

it’s not proof of any wrong doing, let alone a crime.
    I never said it was.

Post Likes
    Mostly, it's never been about seeking evidence against Biden. It's been about selective persecution against Trump.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Mostly, it's never been about seeking evidence against Biden. It's been about selective persecution against Trump.
    And selective persecution vs Biden...

Post Likes

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast