Post Likes

Coins For Corny'S Collar

Corny's hate posts lately have me wondering if we should be concerned about his mental status. If a storm comes along and takes down some power lines he might get out of the yard and pee on a live power line.
    Should we take up a collection and get him a shock collar to protect him from his own hatred?
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Corny's Mom would drop him on his head as a baby for amusement.

I don't think a shock collar would do any good. He needs to be lobotomized so he stays in one spot and slobbers on himself all day long.

Post Likes
    LOL

No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    Corny's hate posts lately have me wondering if we should be concerned about his mental status.

The image that comes to my mind as cornflake 'imagines' a new Orange Man Bad! conspiracy each & every day...

Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    ... If a storm comes along and takes down some power lines he might get out of the yard and pee on a live power line.
    Should we take up a collection and get him a shock collar to protect him from his own hatred?

He does seem to have this bizarre facination, one might say obsession, with urination. Must be a DemocRAT thing.

Money can't fix DemocRATS irrational hatred but they could be eased & distracted if we send them all our tin foil. Doing so would accomplish several things. We would be recycling, DemocRATS would be frantically layering more & more tin foil on their tin foil hats thereby distracting them from tearing our nation asunder with their psychotic hatred of our President, our nation's history & half of America's citizens.
    "Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

Post Likes
    I’m not the one with the pee fascination.

It’s the President*... and from what the Russians said it goes a little farther than pee...

How you folks can support and defend a straight up freak like that is beyond me.

He needs mental help as well as a year long bleach shower.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

It’s the President*... and from what the Russians said it goes a little farther than pee...

How you folks can support and defend a straight up freak like that is beyond me.

Who do you suggest that we should have voted for and supported?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

corny, with the way you have been posting as of late, you are either on drugs or need to be.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    corny, with the way you have been posting as of late, you are either on drugs or need to be.

I probably need to be Hugh. Under an incredible amount of stress... especially since may or so.... My mind is so frazzled... and the memory problems..... sorta scares me sometimes.

But I wont take drugs... or drink... Either one has a tendency to make things worse for people.

Not always... but I just cant take the chance.

Id need something real heavy duty... mind numbing....... something that would actually make me float....... on air... lol
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Gotta LOVE the ignore feature of the forum...

Honestly... GA can only imagine the problem...
    And thankfully does not need 'brain bleach' to remove the weird thoughts some folks post...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!