+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kettle to keep tea hot

Post Likes

Kettle to keep tea hot

Hello,
    I am looking for something to keep my tea hot for at least 8 hours. I have browsed the internet and searching for everything that I can find and it's reviews but can't find anything that could help me.
    So, is there anyone who would like to recommend me the tea kettle to keep tea hot?

Post Likes
    Do an internet search for "thermal coffee carafe." Amazon has a large selection. I have a stainless steel one that keeps my coffee hot at least 8 hours. I do use it only indoors - you might not get the same performance if it is used outdoors in cold temperatures.

Post Likes
    The kitchen in the hospital I work at has some of these thermal coffee carafes, I know they will keep coffee and hot chocolate hot for over 5 hours, I think they are rated for 8. it will be as hot as when it was out in.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolcoil View Post
    Do an internet search for "thermal coffee carafe." Amazon has a large selection. I have a stainless steel one that keeps my coffee hot at least 8 hours. I do use it only indoors - you might not get the same performance if it is used outdoors in cold temperatures.
    Thanks, Coolcoil for your assistance
    But actually I work outdoors for 10 -12 hours, So I need the Kettle that will keep my teat hot for 8 hours as I should keep active in my working hours. It will be really helpful for me if you suggest a particular brand of Tea kettle that helps me.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rkevins View Post
    The kitchen in the hospital I work at has some of these thermal coffee carafes, I know they will keep coffee and hot chocolate hot for over 5 hours, I think they are rated for 8. it will be as hot as when it was out in.
    Good to hear from you about thermal coffee carafes. I will browse it on the internet and explore its features. So, maybe I will reach the decision of buying thermal coffee carafes.

Post Likes
    I have a 40 year old Stanley one quart SS thermos that keeps my coffee hot for 10 hours or more. Not sure if the new Chinese made ones are as good, but they have a good rep with me.
    “A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein

Post Likes
    Cauldryn Coffee Travel Mug – 16 Ounce, Heated, 10 Hour Battery Life, Temperature Controlled Smart Mug, App Control, Boils Water, Brews and Maintains Coffee or Tea

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GGLQLMJ..._t1_B01N2HT77T

Post Likes
    Really 40-year-old Stanley one quart SS thermos? Does it still keep your beverage hot for 10 hours or more?

I have browsed this product on the web and it has excellent reviews.
    It seems a great product. Thanks for your suggestion.

Post Likes
    [QUOTE=pageyjim;25806686]Cauldryn Coffee Travel Mug – 16 Ounce, Heated, 10 Hour Battery Life, Temperature Controlled Smart Mug, App Control, Boils Water, Brews and Maintains Coffee or Tea

Hi pageyjim,
    Have you also used this coffee travel mug?

Post Likes
    [QUOTE=kitchenrestock;25806986]
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Cauldryn Coffee Travel Mug – 16 Ounce, Heated, 10 Hour Battery Life, Temperature Controlled Smart Mug, App Control, Boils Water, Brews and Maintains Coffee or Tea

Hi pageyjim,
    Have you also used this coffee travel mug?

I have a different version I use at home and I am happy with it. It is Amazon if you don't like it send it back. If you want or feel you need the extended warranty get it for a few dollars for peace of mind. I know it's not cheap but it seems you are very particular in what you want so it may be worth it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in